Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
The left hangs their collective hat on the fact that, no matter how despicable their behavior and their actions are, when the Republicans gain similar or more power, the Republicans will never respond in kind, even if justified.

Republicrats are a fantastic minority party. They get to bad mouth everything the Dims do but righteously admit they have no way to prevent it. Majority party status is not their forte. Both houses of congress and the presidency in 2016 and couldn’t even close our southern border. Too busy backstabbing and isle reaching.

I was pretty satisfied with the border situation under Trump.

It opened up after the Bidet took office.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB4

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
MAC…when have facts and reality ever informed the democrats? They brought forth their previous indictments and the subsequent dog and pony show trials that were outside of their scope and devoid of any proof of wrong doing by the president. They manufactured a propaganda piece about Trump’s ties to Russia that were complete lies and they used the weaponized FBI and DOJ to legitimize that propaganda. Everything they do is without merit, outside of policy and usually downright illegal but that doesn’t stop them. They regularly break the law in order to enforce it. 😉. Our government and its agents are out of control! They thought they had been caught on January 6 and that really scared them. They are trying to make examples of the innocent in order to intimidate us so that we fear them. They want us to fear our government. They realize that if even half that crowd of patriots on January 6 were serious about our stolen election and were armed and ready to reclaim our government that they were screwed sideways. The criminals were cornered and vulnerable so they murdered an innocent, unarmed, peaceful veteran as a warning. Their license to kill was validated….seems like our ancestors grew tired of watching their fellow patriots and neighbors being arbitrarily murdered by the King’s men and eventually had something to say about those transgressions.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
The left hangs their collective hat on the fact that, no matter how despicable their behavior and their actions are, when the Republicans gain similar or more power, the Republicans will never respond in kind, even if justified.

Republicrats are a fantastic minority party. They get to bad mouth everything the Dims do but righteously admit they have no way to prevent it. Majority party status is not their forte. Both houses of congress and the presidency in 2016 and couldn’t even close our southern border. Too busy backstabbing and isle reaching.

I was pretty satisfied with the border situation under Trump.

It opened up after the Bidet took office.

It was better with Trump than the Dims do absolutely. I would have praised them all if somehow they would have finished the wall and put the US Army in charge of defending that border from this invasion. They didn’t want to.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by GrouseChaser
I just feel for people who sent POTUS $250mil. in funds ostensibly for legal challenges to the election, when none of those cases prevailed, and most of the funds never actually went to those election challenges. It seems a target-rich environment for indictments, or at least funds recovery.

How many trials and constant harassment through baseless investigations has President Trump endured and PREVAILED in? More than any other president. He was robbed of his first term and WE were all robbed of his second term. I’m sure that those that supported him enough to send money for his defense would rather see the money go to him continuing to fight the corrupt ass wipes and get re-elected for a third time. Anything to rid us of the pestilence of progressive liberals and the diseases they spread. Our nation is sick from an over abundance of the virus known as parasitic liberalism. It sucks its working host dry, surviving on the hard work and sacrifice of the host while undermining his ability to work, earn and thereby slowly killing the host as well as the parasitic liberal. Sensing an end to the free ride the parasitic liberal moves and begins the cycle all over again.

Trump hating Biden voters can't help but out themselves.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Putting the army on the border was unnecessary under Trump and the screams of using military against civilians would have lost Trump the (legal) vote. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/13/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Remsen
If I were President Trump, I'd welcome an indictment. The last thing the Dems want is to have to defend what they've done in court (even though the courts are very compromised). The discovery by Trump's defense would have access to all of the evidence that has never seen the light of day and it will result in an acquittal as well as plenty of material for proceedings against the Dems. The Dems know this as well, which is why they'll try him on tv but not in court.

This is pretty much where I am at on the indictment. I think the FBI and the capitol police where in this up to their eyeballs and the indictment will give Trump the opportunity to prove that. All those unlawfully imprisoned at this time will probably end up financially well off as will their attorneys.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Putting the army on the border was unnecessary under Trump and the screams of using military against civilians would have lost Trump the (legal) vote. wink

They’re not all innocent civilians. The question is how many are not. You never know when they’re all let in. This isn’t “immigration” of any sort. It’s an insurgency. I really don’t see where it’s unlawful to use our own military to guard our own border. I’m unaware of any other country using border patrol agents to welcome foreign insurgents and assist them in gaining illegal entry. Our country is under attack and our politicians are bought.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I were President Trump, I'd welcome an indictment. The last thing the Dems want is to have to defend what they've done in court (even though the courts are very compromised). The discovery by Trump's defense would have access to all of the evidence that has never seen the light of day and it will result in an acquittal as well as plenty of material for proceedings against the Dems. The Dems know this as well, which is why they'll try him on tv but not in court.

that's assuming Trump hires competent legal defense

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You're exactly correct, Remsen.

The "Discovery" trap was what they feared in regard to possibly indicting Trump for collusion with Russia. They had Nothing, but they shouted to the rooftops they did have the goods on him. It has been completely discredited, to their horror.

When that didn't work they resorted to massive nationwide vote fraud. Now they're scared schidtless that they will go down, once the fraud is proven. It wouldn't surprise me if on the morning news we see that Trump was Epsteined/Vince Fostered, and the patsy culprit will be outed as a "white supremacist", disgruntled that Trump didn't go far enough.

DOJ and the FBI are criminal organizations anymore, nothing less.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Q was right .. Benni Thompson just announced no Referral to the DOJ on Jan 6 ..
Ba Dee Ba Dee That’s all Folks

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by luv2safari

You're exactly correct, Remsen.

The "Discovery" trap was what they feared in regard to possibly indicting Trump for collusion with Russia. They had Nothing, but they shouted to the rooftops they did have the goods on him. It has been completely discredited, to their horror.

When that didn't work they resorted to massive nationwide vote fraud. Now they're scared schidtless that they will go down, once the fraud is proven. It wouldn't surprise me if on the morning news we see that Trump was Epsteined/Vince Fostered, and the patsy culprit will be outed as a "white supremacist", disgruntled that Trump didn't go far enough.

DOJ and the FBI are criminal organizations anymore, nothing less.

BINGO...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Follow the money, that's what will get him

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
It Was Always About Trump: Fresh Off Disastrous ‘Show Trial,’ Sham J6 Panel Announces It Has “Uncovered Enough Evidence” to Indict President Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-enough-evidence-indict-president-trump/

Is he f*cked, or is he f*cked?

Uhhhh, what? Sure about that:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...of-trump-after-all-liz-cheney-disagrees/

The way life should be.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
In a bid to make prosecutors more accountable for their actions, Chief Judge Sol Wachtler has proposed that the state scrap the grand jury system of bringing criminal indictments.

Wachtler, who became the state’s top judge earlier this month, said district attorneys now have so much influence on grand juries that “by and large” they could get them to “indict a ham sandwich.”

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We're another step closer to the looming battlefield.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pat85
The bolsheviks are really pushing the envelope. They are scared $hitless about something.
Their focus will be on Donald Trump all the while Ron DeSantis will sneak in and bit them square on the ass. I'm going to be laughing so hard I'll wet myself.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bluefish
It Was Always About Trump: Fresh Off Disastrous ‘Show Trial,’ Sham J6 Panel Announces It Has “Uncovered Enough Evidence” to Indict President Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-enough-evidence-indict-president-trump/

Is he f*cked, or is he f*cked?

Uhhhh, what? Sure about that:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...of-trump-after-all-liz-cheney-disagrees/
Nope, not sure about any of this, cept I’m sure the Establishment Witch zhunt against Trump AND his supporters will continue.

From your linked article.
. The absence of a criminal referral does not mean the DOJ will not prosecute Trump or his aides: the DOJ is reportedly using transcripts from the committee’s behind-closed-doors depositions in criminal investigations.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Wouldn't it kind of be a good thing, lay ALL of the evidence out for ALL to see?

twitter/book and anywhere else where a conservative could get a word in edge-wise would have to work overtime to make sure the dummies were told what to think.

Bingo.

As Q said, "How do you introduce evidence legally?"

Let me get this straight, jag.

Are you saying that indicting Trump is a good thing and part of, The Plan, in order to use the courts and discovery to expose the truth?
That Trump and The Patriots are hoping for an indictment?

Liz Cheney is pushing hard for her committee to send a referral to the DOJ for indictment, while the chairman or the committee says no.

Does this mean Cheney is a White Hat pretending to be a Black Hat, knowing that an indictment is
“how you introduce evidence legally (Q)”?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Wouldn't it kind of be a good thing, lay ALL of the evidence out for ALL to see?

twitter/book and anywhere else where a conservative could get a word in edge-wise would have to work overtime to make sure the dummies were told what to think.

Bingo.

Are you saying that indicting Trump is a good thing and part of, The Plan, in order to use the courts and discovery to expose the truth?

Liz Cheney is pushing hard for her committee to send a referral to the DOJ for indictment, while the chairman or the committee says no.

Does this mean Cheney is a White Hat pretending to be a Black Hat, knowing that an indictment is

Defendants are usually given lot's of leeway on discovery. Except by corrupted judges which is a concern to everyone. I can see The Donald reaching way back and bringing in a whole lot of witnesses that will say the democRATs have been out to get me and trumped up these charges. If an indictment comes, Donald Trump as the defendant has tons of opportunities to bring up democRAT dirt.

Yep, discovery will be good for The Donald.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020

Bingo.

Defendants are usually given lot's of leeway on discovery. Except by corrupted judges which is a concern to everyone. I can see The Donald reaching way back and bringing in a whole lot of witnesses that will say the democRATs have been out to get me and trumped up these charges. If an indictment comes, Donald Trump as the defendant has tons of opportunities to bring up democRAT dirt.

Yep, discovery will be good for The Donald.

kwg
Does this mean Liz Cheney is a White Hat pretending to be a Black Hat, as she is the one calling for these much desired indictments?

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 59 invisible), 2,650 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,304
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.