Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 29 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 28 29
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TopperStupid,

Fortunately for you,Imaginastion and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,as you feverishly GooglFu for your First Fhuqking Clue. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING though. You are doing "GREAT!".

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Ladies,

Some folks actually shoot,but you gals get to read about it...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The 130gr 264 JLK offers a .620BC and just "happen" to fly rather exceptionally and do Critters no favors,despite the .013" diameter "difference". Starting speed,ain't arrival speed. Now you CLUELESS Kchunts know too. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts,for your GoogleFu.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Wow. You're right, Larry. You knowledge of physics is extensive! So, for a typical hunting situation, a 130gr bullet with a BC of .62 and a MV of 2900 will, at 300 yards, have an arrival velocity of 2465. A 270 with a 130gr bullet (BC .45) and a MV of 3060 will have an arrival speed of 2445. Now THAT'S a "difference"!!

BTW, where did you study physics? Cal Tech, perhaps, or maybe MIT?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
kchuntexas,

I get it,that you are a Google Gal and the only things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll take the shorter action,lesser rifle weight,reduced ES/SD,increase in accuracy/precision,the increase in terminal effects,reduction in recoil and greater ability to fend atmospherics. If only for starters. Hint.

At least now you can say you've "seen" one,which makes this a rather BIG Day for you. As an aside,3050fps is a breeze ala '26. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Especially like the .270 Win./150 gr. cup-n-core hunting loads.

They shoot like .30 M2 ball, and kick around the same, but perform very well at the lower, 2,800 fps muzzle velocity.

Inexpensive meat'gitters.

Speer Grand Slam .277/150 gr.
(current production)
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GR

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Larry, you're exactly right,,,if one needs or wants to hit targets at longer ranges, then BCs rule. Yes, all of us dummies have figured that out

But it's all about selecting the right tool for the job. If your situation dictates that shots won't be more than a couple hundred yards, a BC of .4 (or less) is all that's required. Amazingly enough, all of us "lucky" kchunts have figured out what works for us,

I suppose you use a chainsaw with a 40" bar to cut saplings?

Oh, did I miss your answer as to where you studied physics?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Garand STUPID,

I've never seen or shot M2 Ball,PLEASE "tell" me "more"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It will only come as a "SURPRISE!" to someone as Fhuqking Stupid as you,that every projectile I've cited is cup/core. Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

kchuntexas,

You are sucking the wrong ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

There's no such thing as a 40" bar,yet saplings are doable and your Magnificent Fhuqking STUPIDITY is hilarious,only because you are doing your BEST. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!

It is funnier than fhuqk,that you Melting Snowflakes ALWAYS turn plural. Don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery either. Hint.

Be SURE to rattle your PomPom's if you find me "mistaken". Pardon my simply being afforded the luxuries of not being forced to guess,while all you can "do" is guess. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
With the .270 you can can shoot the 130's and 140's fast and flat for about 350 yards with a b.c. of over .5 for the 140's in a 1 in 10 twist. If you want to reach out further than that you use an 8 twist and shoot the 165's, 170's with a much higher b.c. or the longer 140's that require an 8 twist and have a bc of around .620. The .270 case is big enough to hold around 62 grains of slow burning powder to push those heavy's at a reasonable velocity. And of course there's the 150's for excellent penetration. Now if none of those options kill enough, you go to a bigger case, or a bigger case and jump to .338 and use 250's or copper 225's, or even 300's if the case is big enough.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Mainstay 264 Kreedmire 147gr Factory Fodder has a .697BC and now even you "know"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon it besting the .277" 170gr Berger's BC and now even you "know". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

It ain't even "fair" that .284's get a 180gr .796 BC and a 190gr .838 BC,not that you "shoot" ANYTHING other than your mouth and Imagination. Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying,Trying and Whining,you MAGNIFICENTLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I'm talking killing animals with hunting bullets, not putting holes in paper targets that stay still with MATCH bullets.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

I'm talking the Reality of stopping heartbeats,which is something you MUST read about...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the magfed 8" RPM Bart' Square Smooch and the box mentioning Match. As well as my typical.003" constriction ala TiN. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Hint.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
And how many animals have you lost and crippled shooting them at unrealistic hunting distances and not hitting the vitals with MATCH projectiles?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Your HILARIOUS Inabilities and Insecurities are not mine...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Spent Primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial and you Google Gals will never have a First Fhuqking Clue,that your Minimum Wage Blues ain't shared by all. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

It is VERY easy to fhuqking KNOW what's gonna happen,before the trigger is even touched,for them who actually fhuqking shoot. That you've less than ZERO inkling to same,is more than a touch "telling" and here's to the HILARITY of your sanctity in cardboard labeling! Hornie .224" 75gr HPBT Match here. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Hint.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Those high bc bullets must have been very useful in that old, often posted photo. 20 yards away?

Last edited by Riflehunter; 06/17/22.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
That being said,I've never met anyone who took one seriously,let alone used one as a "mainstay". Well, count me in that class of those who "took one seriously". I'd hunt anything in NA with a 270 without reservation. J.Y Jones did it with a 30-06 and 165s, I'm sure a 270 with 150s would work too!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Is this where you "reveal" that you FEVERISHLY follow my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,like it's a "surprise"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

75 A-Max here ala 7.7" Krieger 22-250AI and it stands for Advanced Match Accuracy,if only to your Brokedick Chagrin(BC). Them puns,be intended. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Your edit is cute.

Hint.

257',

The LESS you "see","know" and "do" the "better" something is...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

One of my MOST Prized Possessions is a Winny Turnbolt Hornet,that a Sourdough Of Repute used to shoot Bald Eagles and Seals for Bounty. He told me he killed "over a "hunnert" Brown Bears with same,if only because it was what one did. Hint.

The 270 isn't much to laude,from any/all angles,if only in fairness. Hint.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
SniffleKchunt,

Is this where you "reveal" that you FEVERISHLY follow my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,like it's a "surprise"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

75 A-Max here ala 7.7" Krieger 22-250AI and it stands for Advanced Match Accuracy,if only to your Brokedick Chagrin(BC). Them puns,be intended. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Your edit is cute.

Hint.

257',

The LESS you "see","know" and "do" the "better" something is...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

One of my MOST Prized Possessions is a Winny Turnbolt Hornet,that a Sourdough Of Repute used to shoot Bald Eagles and Seals for Bounty. He told me he killed "over a "hunnert" Brown Bears with same,if only because it was what one did. Hint.

The 270 isn't much to laude,from any/all angles,if only in fairness. Hint.

I remember another thread where you were "wondering" (again!!!) whether 75 grain MATCH bullets would "nuke"....but you just used them anyway. After-all, there's no photos of lost or crippled game is there? .22 Hornet on 100 brown bear...he's just bullschditting you stupid.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 06/17/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Be SURE to cite said Imaginary Thread...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

.243" 105 Hornie HPBT Match here,though at barely 3300fps. Hint.

Your edit is cute.

Hint.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
"The 270 isn't much to laude,from any/all angles,if only in fairness" - Stick, I've got no bone to pick with you but in "fairness", the 270 W has been getting it done for 97 years and counting...That's a very nice blackie BTW

Last edited by 257Bob; 06/17/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Bob,

I don't spook easy and am fluent in ALL things The Rifle. Hint.

Mormons have BELIEVED for far longer than that. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

So lets cut to the chase and simply talk Facts,rather than subjective fhuqking bullschit. For many moons,bullets simply sucked. For many more,scopes did too. More than that,chronographs didn't fhuqking exist. Nor did LRF's. Hint.

In ALL "fairness" the 270 Win was a rather nice option in 1925,just as electricity and running water were. In 2022 and for quite sometime,the 270 has been a rather schit choice,none of which is "subjective". It's easily whooped via smaller vessel(case size) and superior projectiles(bullets). Hint.

Hillary and Biden have a long career in Politics too,none of which is "redeeming". Hint.

Simply pull blinders,see what do what and keep it real. The 270 Win is simply a poor choice,for obvious reasons. HINT..................

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
B'

I think I have acquired a couple rifles chambered for the 270 Win you've not seen!

You got any good recent pix I've not seen?

Quien Sabe,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Page 16 of 29 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

495 members (219DW, 2500HD, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 204guy, 257Bob, 61 invisible), 2,576 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,297
Posts18,487,051
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.