-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One things for sure......with my basement level spectrum plan, if I hope to see a whitey on TV today, I gotta wait for the US Open to get going......and be prepared to endure a bunch of tiger woods updates.

GB1

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Uncle Sam is the new owner of the plantation.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I'm amazed that the Wall Street Journal is not printing on Monday because they actually celebrate Juneteenth.

I also note that the Groids only get one day in June while the dirty perverted LGBTQs get the whole month. Shows who's most important to the woke Democrat Party.
I’m amazed you have any male genitals.

Well growf, growf, growfh.

I'm amazed that you keep posting that same picture of yourself saying "dafuq." Maybe a reminder that you're too fat or could it be that you need to remember the word "dafuq" and are mentally challenged.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Everyday is a Holiday now, but when I was working, any day I was off and got paid for was welcome.

Arbor Day, Charles Manson’s Birthday? Sure, I’ll fire up the grill!

When MLK Day was proposed, we were allowed to use our Floating Holiday for that, Groundhog Day, or whatever.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pappy,
Our floating holiday is the Monday after Thanksgiving.
The traditional 1st day of deer season.
It's not anymore, now it's the third day. But still the one we vote for.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Y’all must be forgetting the whole damn month of February is geared toward them. Black History Month!

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
BS to me!

“Alive in JESUS!”
NRA LIFE MEMBER

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Fairly new here. The latest way to virtue signal if your an apologetic POS white liberal and your fauxvid mask has lost its luster. We got Kwanza, now Juneteenth, every other bridge in the country named after MLK… I feel like I did when I was 7 years old and my mom forced me to eat Brussel sprouts.
Tastes about the same.

I'm thinkin we need a 'Straight White Guy Month'

Four weeks off for the straight white guys that still workin'

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I hadn’t heard of until all of BLM crap 2 years ago.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
FN negros and FN negro lovers.

Life is good live it while you can.
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SCgman1
One things for sure......with my basement level spectrum plan, if I hope to see a whitey on TV today, I gotta wait for the US Open to get going......and be prepared to endure a bunch of tiger woods updates.
Where are our Tiger updates??? Post em iffin you got em.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Can you even find a picture or cartoon of the tiger chasing little black sambo around the tree anymore? Remember when they had that picture on the wall behind the counter in the restaurant? Juneteenth just ain't the same anymore!

Last edited by 45_100; 06/19/22.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
While I can understand the historical significance of the last of the slaves being freed (some two years after the Emancipation Proclamation, I think) it also strikes me as telling that more than a century later, Blacks still live in provided housing, on supplied food, ruled and dictated to by people who live in the big white house, and still have no family unity. They have also not made anything of themselves, in most cases.

They've willingly traded forced slavery for voluntary slavery, IMO.

Thats because in the voluntary slavery, they don't have to work.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Fairly new here. The latest way to virtue signal if your an apologetic POS white liberal and your fauxvid mask has lost its luster. We got Kwanza, now Juneteenth, every other bridge in the country named after MLK… I feel like I did when I was 7 years old and my mom forced me to eat Brussel sprouts.
Tastes about the same.

I'm thinkin we need a 'Straight White Guy Month'

Four weeks off for the straight white guys that still workin'

Then half the country would starve

Last edited by jackmountain; 06/19/22.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Pretty sure they planned it near Father’s Day because they knew no one would have a conflict of schedule

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Pretty sure they planned it near Father’s Day because they knew no one would have a conflict of schedule

Sounds like it has been around for awhile.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juneteenth

Juneteenth marks the anniversary of the announcement of General Order No. 3 by Union Army general Gordon Granger on June 19, 1865, proclaiming freedom for enslaved people in Texas. Originating in Galveston, the holiday has since been celebrated annually on June 19 in various parts of the United States, often broadly celebrating African-American culture.

Early celebrations date to 1866, at first involving church-centered community gatherings in Texas. They spread across the South and became more commercialized in the 1920s and 1930s, often centering on a food festival. Participants in the Great Migration out of the South carried their celebrations to other parts of the country. During the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s, these celebrations were eclipsed by the nonviolent determination to achieve civil rights, but grew in popularity again in the 1970s with a focus on African American freedom and African-American arts. Beginning with Texas by proclamation in 1938, and by legislation in 1979, each U.S. state and the District of Columbia have formally recognized the holiday in some way.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
It is notorious for black on black crime as they celebrate. Highlight that all you can.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
It is notorious for black on black crime as they celebrate. Highlight that all you can.

They can not help themselves.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
While I can understand the historical significance of the last of the slaves being freed (some two years after the Emancipation Proclamation, I think) it also strikes me as telling that more than a century later, Blacks still live in provided housing, on supplied food, ruled and dictated to by people who live in the big white house, and still have no family unity. They have also not made anything of themselves, in most cases.

They've willingly traded forced slavery for voluntary slavery, IMO.

Thats because in the voluntary slavery, they don't have to work.

PREZACTLY. They’d rather sleep all day, smoke dope, and breed like rabbits while collecting Gov Welfare.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,521 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,457
Posts18,471,135
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.