Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
New Revelations about the POS shooter :

Texas official: Uvalde shooter driven by social media fame, 'abhorrent behavior' went unchecked for months

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-of...-media-fame-abhorrent-behavior-unchecked

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
New Revelations about the POS shooter :

Texas official: Uvalde shooter driven by social media fame, 'abhorrent behavior' went unchecked for months

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-of...-media-fame-abhorrent-behavior-unchecked

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

You can't convince me that NSA didn't know of this. And probably 100's more such nutjobs.

But the veil under which NSA operates keeps them from stopping such low level type incidents.

If they rang the alarm bells on this stuff, everyone would know they are unconstitutionally spying on ALL Americans.

You know they know about these things. They have to.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
im really ot a conspiracy whack job. but if Areadonkey could somehow determine that the shooter ahd an ar-15, then I assume he did that visually, whih would mean they could see him and return fire. pistol v. rifle doesnt matter you go to work with what you have, but I also have to wonder why he didnt have a radio?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Arredondo explained that he left his radios in the car, because he knew that when he ran [waddled] into the building, the radio would be too bulky and would flop around.

This fool still has not been fired and even worse, was sworn in to his seat on the city council in a SECRET session, 4 days after the shooting. Looks like they don't want Arredondo to lose his pension.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Arredondo explained that he left his radios in the car, because he knew that when he ran [waddled] into the building, the radio would be too bulky and would flop around.

This fool still has not been fired and even worse, was sworn in to his seat on the city council in a SECRET session, 4 days after the shooting. Looks like they don't want Arredondo to lose his pension.

i think my radio was one of the least bulky items on my belt......

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stunning testimony today. Good God.

""The officers had weapons, while the children had none. The officers had body armor, the children had none. The officers had training, the subject had none," McCraw said Tuesday. "One hour, 14 minutes and eight seconds. That’s how long the children waited, and the teachers waited, in Room 111 to be rescued. And while they waited, the on-scene commander waited for radio and rifles. And he waited for shields, and he waited for SWAT. Lastly, he waited for a key that was never needed."

The classroom door, which Fox News Digital first reported was physically brought into the state capitol for Tuesday's hearing, was unlocked, but officers never even tried to open it, McCraw said.

"We set our profession back a decade," he said.

McCraw testified that on video, he never saw anyone put a hand on the door before the keys arrived. Yet, he said it turns out the classroom door could not be locked from the inside."

Absolute pharking disgrace.

Was hard to watch that conference, appalling cowardice!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

That’s a tough article to read but I think everybody should.

Thanks for posting.

Yeah, fugk.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't help but wonder a few things. I wonder if the chief had specialized active shooter training. How about his officers? Did the department have any policy on such a situation? Did they have policy and training on hostage situations? Would the training and policy in any way be at odds with one another?

It looks like from some online surfing that the SRO, Chief and police force had the training, but I won't count on that being accurate yet.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gitem_12
im really ot a conspiracy whack job. but if Areadonkey could somehow determine that the shooter ahd an ar-15, then I assume he did that visually, whih would mean they could see him and return fire. pistol v. rifle doesnt matter you go to work with what you have, but I also have to wonder why he didnt have a radio?

Andy of Mayberry didnt have one or a gun.

Planned obsolescence. He wanted to have an excuse. Excuse was, he couldnt handle one and also two guns.

Gitem, the problem is he went through a school shooter training ordeal just 2 mo before and two years before where he supposedly got near perfect scores. I forget the name of the programs.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I can't help but wonder a few things. I wonder if the chief had specialized active shooter training. How about his officers? Did the department have any policy on such a situation? Did they have policy and training on hostage situations? Would the training and policy in any way be at odds with one another?

It looks like from some online surfing that the SRO, Chief and police force had the training, but I won't count on that being accurate yet.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/31/pete-arredondo-took-active-shooter-training-before-school-massacre/

Uvalde school system’s police chief — who’s facing overwhelming criticism for local law enforcement’s response to the Robb Elementary School slaughter — took active shooting training months before the massacre, according to a report.

Chief Pete Arredondo, of the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District, completed an eight-hour course on school-based active shooter situations at Southwest Texas Junior College on Dec. 17, 2021

Arredondo, who has worked at the school district since 2020, completed eight hours of the same course on August 25, 2020 and 16 hours of a "Terrorism Response Tactics - Active Shooter" course on June 10, 2019, records show.

Since 2018, the Texas Administrative Code has required school district peace officers and school resource officers to complete an active shooter response training program approved by the state law enforcement commission. Trainings include curriculum to prepare officers for emergency scenarios, according to the Texas School Safety Center.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Good post Mike!
I haven’t seen that until now.

This posting from that article disproves the Bullschitt story and lie that the School “Police Chief” claims “he wasn’t in charge”.

“ OK, we have him in the room,” he said, speaking on his cellphone. “He’s got an AR-15. He’s shot a lot. He’s in the room. He hasn’t come out yet. We’re surrounded, but I don’t have a radio.”

After the dispatcher confirmed the location of a SWAT team, Arredondo continued.

“Yes and they need to be outside of this building prepared,” he said. “Because we don’t have enough firepower right now. It’s all pistol and he has an AR-15. If you can get the SWAT team set up, by the funeral home, OK, we need — yes, I need some more firepower in here because we all have pistols and this guy’s got a rifle. So I don’t have a radio. I don’t have a radio. If somebody can come in —”

The dispatcher asked Arredondo to stay on the line as long as he could. Arredondo agreed but said he’d drop his phone when the gunman “comes out that door.” Then the dispatcher shared the location of the shooter over a police radio and requested that a SWAT team be amassed by a funeral home across the street.

“So, so I need you to bring a radio for me, and give me my radio for me,” Arredondo said. “I need to get one rifle. Hold on. I’m trying to set him. I’m trying to set him up.””

The POS Lying Arredondo needs to be held criminally responsible. And at the very least, should NEVER be allowed to serve in ANY LEO Capacity Anywhere Ever Again.

The residents of Uvalde that lost children there need to round that Cowardly POS up and hang him from the nearest tree.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Andy of Mayberry didnt have one or a gun.

Planned obsolescence. He wanted to have an excuse. Excuse was, he couldnt handle one and also two guns.

Gitem, the problem is he went through a school shooter training ordeal just 2 mo before and two years before where he supposedly got near perfect scores. I forget the name of the programs.

He had a gun. Fat lazy bastard had forgotten his radio.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Arredondo was crying for a sniper. You don't need a sniper inside a classroom. And you can take on a rifle with pistols, although, you might get killed. You might not.
But at that moment Arredondo's men also had rifles.

This Fat Boy was a coward who was making up excuses to do nothing, while children died.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Video of the hearings today in Texas.

It damning.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Video of the hearings today in Texas.

It damning.

Originally Posted by ltppowell
I would love to hear some of your plans of action for attacking a room with a heavily armed psychopath that presumably has numerous children as hostages.

Presumably my ass.

Last edited by steve4102; 06/21/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Arredondo was crying for a sniper. You don't need a sniper inside a classroom. And you can take on a rifle with pistols, although, you might get killed. You might not.
But at that moment Arredondo's men also had rifles.

This Fat Boy was a coward who was making up excuses to do nothing, while children died.

Yep! 😡

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I hope Arredondo suck starts his Glock, yesterday wouldn't be soon enough!

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
“It’s all pistol and he has an AR-15.”

Seems the dipshit, who should know better, bought into the hype about the magical power of an AR-15.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by deflave

That’s a tough article to read but I think everybody should.

Thanks for posting.

How can a man stand down and listen when his child or wife are in a life vs death circumstance ? Waiting for orders from a fool. I’ll never understand.
Rhetorical, right

Yeah I guess so but in an intentionally disparaging tone. All but the last 3 words. Those are honest. I couldn’t live with the memory of not going to the aid of family. The only good result I see will be to teach the ground troops who were willing to go forward to never again give heed to obviously foolish orders from a fool.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
In May of 2015 two Jihadists showed up with AK rifles at Pamela Gellers Mohammed cartoon contest in Dallas and tried to shoot the place up. They were killed by security with hand guns.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (160user, 1minute, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 64 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,444 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,167
Posts18,484,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.