Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Kamala Harris, DNC fundraiser ticket prices slashed amid low approval ratings: report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-dnc-fundraiser-ticket-prices-slashed-low-approval

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hear the originally scheduled date had to be postponed because they didn't sell enough tickets to break even on the cost of the event LOL.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
And yet 81 Million people voted for them…..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
81 million people lined up to get in!

LOL
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
She would have to pay me, and maybe throw in a free BJ to boot- - - - - - -nah, on second thought, I don't think I could be persuaded to stick a dik anywhwre in that cumbucket, no matter what kind of bribe money they could come up with! On the other hand, "Dr. Jill" might be worth a quick ride doggy style, with a sack over her head!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Kind of Ironic that the DemoRat’s can’t make any money whoring out their resident WH whore. 😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
She would have to pay me, and maybe throw in a free BJ to boot- - - - - - -nah, on second thought, I don't think I could be persuaded to stick a dik anywhwre in that cumbucket, no matter what kind of bribe money they could come up with!

NOBODY wants to go where Willie Brown has been. 😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'd be seriously tempted to pay to have my picture taken with her.....

Just so I could ask her how many c ocks she had to suck to become the vice president!!!! Maybe even ask if she swallows.

Seriously

Last edited by MickeyD; 06/21/22.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Kind of Ironic that the DemoRat’s can’t make any money whoring out their resident WH whore. 😂

Hahaha. Reminds me Neal, How much did Slick and Killery use to rent out a WH bedroom for on occasion?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Simply, Supply and Demand. Old ho es are cheap.

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Hahaha. Reminds me Neal, How much did Slick and Killery use to rent out a WH bedroom for on occasion?

The Halfican Barry & his pet Baboon Mooshell did the same thing. I bet the Trumps had to hire some Haz Mat Toxic Waste cleanup teams to get the Groid smell out of the WH. 😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MickeyD

Just so I could ask her how many c ocks she had to suck to become the vice president!!!! Maybe even ask if she swallows.

Seriously

You wouldnt like the yearly IRS audits.

I had a famous author and his wife as patients for many years. J Evetts Haley, gave me a couple of signed editions of the Charles Goodnight book or trail. Has a western library, museum named after him in Midland.

He told me after he wrote the book, A Texan Looks At Lyndon, the IRS audited him every year until LBJ went to Hell.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/21/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It would almost be worth it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by MickeyD

Seriously

You wouldnt like the yearly IRS audits.

I had a famous author and his wife as patients for many years. J Evetts Haley, gave me a couple of signed editions of the Charles Goodnight book or trail. Has a western library, museum named after him in Midland.

He told me after he wrote the book, A Texan Looks At Lyndon, the IRS audited him every year until LBJ went to Hell.

I am reading that book now. Never realized how long our government has been that corrupt. Just finished reading Tragedy in Dallas.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Read "The Man Who Killed Kennedy" The case against LBJ. Democrats have a long history of malfeasance. They're disgusting. I never thought they'd stoop as low as they have pretending that Biden is actually president, let alone Kamala the dimwit as vice.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rainshot
Read "The Man Who Killed Kennedy" The case against LBJ. Democrats have a long history of malfeasance. They're disgusting. I never thought they'd stoop as low as they have pretending that Biden is actually president, let alone Kamala the dimwit as vice.

No doubt LBJ was one of the most crooked politicians of his time. I still believe he had Kennedy killed.
It’s the only way he was ever going to be POTUS.

But the Crooked Ass Traitorous POS that now occupies the WH, along with The Halfican, The Clinton’s, and Piglosi, McConnell, Schumer and Schiff would damn sure give LBJ a run for the money.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
LBJ, known as the guy with the BSD - Big Swinging Dick.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
We were flipped to the dark side with the illegal Act of 1871 I guess, when USGrant and some bought congressman sold the US out to the Vatican and Crown to pay off the Civil War debt and get rich in the process. The United States of America was changed to the seal of its owners and became THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and our Constitution change from the C of the US to the C For the US.

It's why Piglosi calls us a democracy and and laughs at us Rubes for being too stupid to know we are no longer a real Republic. It's why she set up the fence in DC. In her mind the Vaticam bought and paid for that land and her idea was to use the Guard to defend it against the troops she feared Trump was going to muster.

She forgets US and International law hold that Fraud Vitiates All and will find out her mistake to her chagrin.

At least we know the US was flipped by the time they killed JFK as the government was behind it with the CIA and George Bush and did nothing about it but cover it up.
If we didnt realize it then it certainly became apparent when our govt was not interested in enforcing Federal Voting laws in 2020 and did nothing about it.

These are the reasons the Bolsheviks set up the unconstitutional Fed Reserve Bank and unconstitutional Federal Reserve Notes, owned by the Bolsheviks. So when we have financial problems the Bolsheviks print money and give it to their Bolshevik banks who buy Bolshevik stocks and get rich and we get saddled with the interest rates the Bolshevik Federal Reserve levies on the Bolshevik money they lend to the Bolshevik banks.

It's good work if you can get it. It's how the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, the viper money changers (banksters) Jesus whipped out of the Holy Temple saying, Ye vipers (because they came from The Viper- satan, after God cut his legs and wings off) I knew your father, the murderer from the beginning. Who was the murderer from the beginning? Cain, Satan's son

Now you know why God hated Cains gifts, when Satan scattered his seed of tares in with Gods seed of wheat, and why God Multiplied Eves pain in childbirth (by 2) and she begat Cain first and later, Able (yeah, like nine minutes later whistle).

So in the Garden of Eden we had the first adultery, first homosexuality and first murder.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/21/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Read "The Man Who Killed Kennedy" The case against LBJ.

Sadly, that conspiracy was debunked by Joan Mellen, a conspiracy nut herself. Get serious about your "research". It was Lee, and Lee only. Do not underestimate leftists.
Did I ask you to get serious?

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

No doubt LBJ was one of the most crooked politicians of his time. I still believe he had Kennedy killed.
It’s the only way he was ever going to be POTUS.

But the Crooked Ass Traitorous POS that now occupies the WH, along with The Halfican, The Clinton’s, and Piglosi, McConnell, Schumer and Schiff would damn sure give LBJ a run for the money.

Caroline Kennedy said her mom was on her deathbed and told her LBJ had her dad killed.

JFKJr knew too. It's why he named his magazine named "George", to remind George Bush of what he and LBJ did.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

688 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 3,176 guests, and 1,378 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,222
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.