W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by MOGC
This guys says in an interview that he poached deer because he lost custody of his son in a nasty divorce. He poached to get back at the State of Texas for the court decision. Stupid...

Jag... WTF dude. You're hitting the bottle early tonight.

Smell your breath, bro, I posted that 8 or 9 hours ago.

I'm talking about the irrational rant on Catholics and whatever the hell else you were carrying on about. That was 18 minutes ago.

I posted many times that all organized religions have been seduced by Satan, and will turn against Christ for the Almighty dollar before this is over, but since you're so easily triggered,

"Many will come in my name..."

"Call no one on earth father, for your father is in Heaven."

"There will be a great gnashing of teeth... "

Believe Him or men. Men are liars.

Judge not lest you be judged yourself.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I have a relative who lives not too far from NYC where whitetail are abundant. His house abutted a wooded area and he would go back there and shoot two or three deer every fall, for the meat. Common practice in that area.

He’s buy a tag every year but just not attach it until the last deer. Thought of himself as an ethical hunter, didn’t shoot out of season, didn’t waste meat. No noticeable affect on deer numbers either.

I gotta admire the bush skills and initiative of this prince guy, but sounds like he left a lot of meat to rot, just shooting for horns.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Farmer at San Benito told me he hunted the King all the time. While I'm mentally trying to figure out how much a lease would cost he finished by saying " Yep, give that Mexican guard at the gate a hundred dollar bill and he'll even help you load the deer up"

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by wytex
This guys says in an interview that he poached deer because he lost custody of his son in a nasty divorce. He poached to get back at the State of Texas for the court decision. Stupid...

I'm talking about the irrational rant on Catholics and whatever the hell else you were carrying on about. That was 18 minutes ago.

I posted many times that all organized religions have been seduced by Satan, and will turn against Christ for the Almighty dollar before this is over, but since you're so easily triggered,

Since when did I judge? So, you're one of those who disagree with Gods statement in the Bible that the Bible is good for reproach?

Do you consider repeating scripture as pronouncing judgement? Some fear it worse than COVID-19.
I guess HE was right, "For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."
Maybe that's why some blaspheme Gods word by calling it Judgement.
Maybe that's why some churches dont preach it.
Maybe that's why some churches ignore it, not wanting to make anyone too uncomfortable.
Anything to keep their blood of life flowing in - called money. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
One thing I haven’t heard Mr Beaty comment on is rattlesnakes. I never much worried about them, but I have never done near the running around in the brush that he has.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by wytex

Since when did I judge? So, you're one of those who disagree with Gods statement in the Bible that the Bible is good for reproach?

Do you consider repeating scripture as pronouncing judgement? Some fear it worse than COVID-19.
I guess HE was right, "For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."
Maybe that's why some blaspheme Gods word by calling it Judgement.
Maybe that's why some churches dont preach it.
Maybe that's why some churches ignore it, not wanting to make anyone too uncomfortable.
Anything to keep their blood of life flowing in - called money. whistle

You judge everyone and everything. No worries about running into you in the afterlife, I'm saved and good with that.
Pay that bet off yet?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
One thing I haven’t heard Mr Beaty comment on is rattlesnakes. I never much worried about them, but I have never done near the running around in the brush that he has.
I have only seen a hand full. Have seen most crossing the county rd. The place my parents had in Duval county had several large Idigos, we never saw a rattler there.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I have only seen a hand full. Have seen most crossing the county rd. The place my parents had in Duval county had several large Idigos, we never saw a rattler there.
Just saw a video on facebook this morning of an Indigo killing a rattlesnake. I think that I shared it, but not sure. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 74 invisible), 2,413 guests, and 1,396 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,164
Posts18,484,441
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.