Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Heym06 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Talking with my neighborr yesterday, the subject of Biden came up. We do not know, and have never met anyone who voted for Biden. Any of you had the pleasure of telling a Biden voter, to go phu ck themselves. Soon as I find anyone I know voted for him, I will make sure they know my thoughts on the subject. And to those here that voted for Biden, GFY.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ummmm, yeah grin

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Heym06
Talking with my neighborr yesterday, the subject of Biden came up. We do not know, and have never met anyone who voted for Biden. Any of you had the pleasure of telling a Biden voter, to go phu ck themselves. Soon as I find anyone I know voted for him, I will make sure they know my thoughts on the subject. And to those here that voted for Biden, GFY.

I know one. Told him GFY last September.

Me

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I was in the grocery store parking lot about two weeks ago, a sketchy looking skateboarder, early 20's walking by at the same time a woman in a Durango SUV drove by.

Back window had a FJB + something pro-Trump, skater screamed something towards the vehicle, then turned and looked at me, I said you mad bro and LOL. He gave me a dirty look and kept walking. Brainwashed youts abound.

My neighbor said the few dems she knows of are totally silent about politics.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Heym06 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
I believe most are hiding their vote, because they know they phu ghed up, and aren't big enough to admit their mistake.

IC B2

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I teach HS and have a couple very liberal ladies in my hallway that teach English. I take a pot shot at them every time I can. Just before school let out one of them was squawking about the high gas prices and I just had to "kindly" remind her that she had willingly voted for a guy that said he was going to destroy the oil industry and then I asked her where she thought gasoline comes form.

She was not happy with me that day.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
I believe most are hiding their vote, because they know they phu ghed up, and aren't big enough to admit their mistake.
ABBBBBBBBsolutely...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
How’s Oregon treating you?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
H
Heym06 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by EdM
Like chitt, but I'm not a runner, I will stay and fight. Plus the Greater Idaho crap, makes me want to fight harder. I have property between Sandpoint and Bonners Ferry. Twenty acres purchased in 1974..land was dirt cheap back then, and mom lived in Bayview, so I bought a piece to have near her! She died and I held onto the land! Now there are more Californians in Idaho, than native born. Starting in Boise and turning Idaho into a chitt hole like they have Wa, Or, Mt, and Nevada. Get ready. How was the drive up from Texas this year! Pleasent I hope!

Last edited by Heym06; 06/24/22.
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by EdM
Like chitt, but I'm not a runner, I will stay and fight. Plus the Greater Idaho crap, makes me want to fight harder. I have property between Sandpoint and Bonners Ferry. Twenty acres purchased in 1974..land was dirt cheap back then, and mom lived in Bayview, so I bought a piece to have near her! She died and I held onto the land! How was the drive up from Texas this year!

Fighting with every tax dollar you give them while they laugh in your face. Winning.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I don't know any that voted FOR Biden but seem to be quite a few that voted AGAINST Trump. IT is amazing how much anti-trump rhetoric I already see in the headlines and he isn't even officially running yet.

H
Heym06 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by OlderGuy54
Originally Posted by EdM
Like chitt, but I'm not a runner, I will stay and fight. Plus the Greater Idaho crap, makes me want to fight harder. I have property between Sandpoint and Bonners Ferry. Twenty acres purchased in 1974..land was dirt cheap back then, and mom lived in Bayview, so I bought a piece to have near her! She died and I held onto the land! How was the drive up from Texas this year!

Fighting with every tax dollar you give them while they laugh in your face. Winning.
Who the [bleep] you talking too? I don't remember rattling your cage door! Another not proud enough to put where he's from! Didn't say winning yet, I said fighting!! GFY

Last edited by Heym06; 06/24/22.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
dumb butt not to far from where I live had a big Biden sign in his yard.
It is getting harder everyday not to stop and ask that dumb butt how he is liking his choice now

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z
I know many.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
I have yet to meet one.

H
Heym06 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by zcm82
I know many.
Piss on their leg, tell them Biden sent you, they are dumb enough to accept that, if they voted for him!

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z
Originally Posted by zcm82
I know many.
Piss on their leg, tell them Biden sent you, they are dumb enough to accept that, if they voted for him!

I like being employed and most of the muckedymucks higher up the food chain than me at work are super libs.

H
Heym06 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by MedRiver
I don't know any that voted FOR Biden but seem to be quite a few that voted AGAINST Trump. IT is amazing how much anti-trump rhetoric I already see in the headlines and he isn't even officially running yet.
Saying voted against Trump, not for Biden. Thats like saying, my head is inserted so far up my ass, I see the light, phugging morons!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm kinda leaning Biden's way...

He rolled back Roe vWade, and New York's gun laws
wink grin laugh

"Chances Will Be Taken"

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Don't know anybody personally but I have one of those bumper stickers that says "fuuck Joe Biden and fuuck you for voting for him" for any Biden voter who happens to get behind me.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,819
Posts18,477,719
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.