Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Rachel MadCow doesn't need to worry about getting knocked up, she's a devout carpet muncher.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Unless I'm wrong here, and please correct me if I am, this decision just takes the Federal gov't out of play on the subject. Individual states will each make their own laws as to what's legal and what's not in regards to abortions.

If I'm correct, there will be plenty of blue states for women to go to, to rid their bodies of unwanted souls...some right up to the minute of birth.

If I'm wrong, I apologize and please correct me.

Last edited by eaglemountainman; 06/24/22.

My heart's in the mountains, my heart is not here.
My heart's in the mountains, chasing the deer.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
At least it will inconvenience some of them, making them drive to another state to kill their child.

To be the cold, cynical old bastard that I am, I have to say that ultimately, the real world effect of this ruling is that there are going to be a lot more "people of color".... being housed and fed by the White taxpayer.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
It's going to be like the booze, used to be just cross the border, there will be a Planned Parent Hood Store,right on the hiway with a big parking lot. weekends and pay day are going to be busy. Rio7

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman
Unless I'm wrong here, and please correct me if I am, this decision just takes the Federal gov't out of play on the subject. Individual states will each make their own laws as to what's legal and what's not in regards to abortions.

If I'm correct, there will be plenty of blue states for women to go to, to rid their bodies of unwanted souls...some right up to the minute of birth.

If I'm wrong, I apologize and please correct me.

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope Pa bans abortion.

And these morons don't come here, or leave.

Win/Win!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Missouri has already outlawed abortion. My state (Ohio) is probably going to outlaw it after six weeks. If you're pro-life, either is a step in the right direction. If you're pro choice, you might have to go to California or New York or someplace. A deterrent that will make other solutions more attractive.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
At least it will inconvenience some of them, making them drive to another state to kill their child.

To be the cold, cynical old bastard that I am, I have to say that ultimately, the real world effect of this ruling is that there are going to be a lot more "people of color".... being housed and fed by the White taxpayer.

Yep, as I have said here before. Now we will pay for their mistakes for their lifetimes.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ain't nobody giving half them ugly heifers any peter anyway.

Think it was the 2nd or 3rd one in that claims she won't be spending $$ in an anti-abortion state, nobody in those states wants her phuu.ging money anyway.

Wont be sending her kids to college in those states either. Pussies couldn't handle it amyway.

Go buy a gag ball and shut the phu.ck up.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Stophel

Yep, as I have said here before. Now we will pay for their mistakes for their lifetimes.
We are paying for our forefathers mistake of wanting somebody else to pick their cotton. Should have left them in Africa.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 06/24/22.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Funny how these stupid bastards didn't give a damn about constitutional rights being taken away the past 2 years.

And, oh, by the way, they want to take away 2nd amendment rights. But, that's "for the children". The children that avoided being sucked out of a uterus, cause their mom chose it.

Last edited by KenMi; 06/24/22.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I hope this means all the liberals in Tennessee leave.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In addition to the pre-planned outrage and protests funded by hidden money, some of these exhibitionist females just seem to be simple minded - yelling about the loss of a 50 year old illegal gift that was not constitutional on its face. The illegal gift just went away.

The "right to control my body" slogan has been sham prose aimed at the effort to assign some sort of dignity to the act of kiling a baby. How disingenuous! All know that women have the right and means to avoid becoming pregnant in the first place and they have at their disposal many external tools with which to do that - and other tools to do away with a pregnancy immediately after it happens and before they nurture a human heartbeat. That is a LOT of control.

My take is that the biggest upset to those behind the abortion industry is that they will no longer be able to easaily focus their political agenda - and concentrate their lobbying funds - in D.C.. If they are true beleivers in their espoused cause, they will have 50 venues in which to work - and some of those are not as politically susceptible as D.C..

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
The child sacrifice must go on. The death cult must have its sacrifices.

Our culture has been destroyed by our affluent nihilism.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Always hilarious to see the Hollyweird Libertards in full blown melt down mode.

Also a good guide to which Hollyweird movies to boycott.

Hollywood reacts to Roe v. Wade being overturned: 'Absolutely terrified'

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/hollywood-reacts-roe-v-wade-overturned

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KenMi
Funny how these stupid bastards didn't give a damn about constitutional rights being taken away the past 2 years.

And, oh, by the way, they want to take away 2nd amendment rights. But, that's "for the children". The children that avoided being sucked out of a uterus, cause their mom chose it.

They have no qualms whatsoever about murdering babies.

Even the “Devout Catholics” like Hiden Biden and Piglosi. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
When do they start torching the cities again?

[Linked Image from soyworkscandles.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If a man can get pregnant, can he have an abortion?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Reminds me of the bar scene from Star Wars...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
They sure know how to end pride month on a happy note.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (1minute, 01Foreman400, 1OntarioJim, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,567
Posts18,491,832
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.