Lol

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The USA is healthier than ever for the mutha fuggas that want it!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

How many times does your husband duct tape your mouth closed to shut you up?

Lol

🦫

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Lol

🦫

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Lol

🦫

Didn’t you two get kicked out of the hour rental No-tel?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lol

🦫

Lame…

🦫

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Lol

🦫

Jealous. You need dick bad to try and get some much needed spine.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The wrong part of the human species has infected FedGov - it's going to take a lot of bloodletting to restore government to the model the Founding Fathers left for us.

War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think Americas best days are behind her, Never to return... At least for the middle class... Billionaire class will thrive... The rest of us will live a miserable existence until they decide its time to depopulate (next variant or WW3 ?)... How can we stop this when we cant even get along with each other (the psychologists have played us perfectly)... And we don't even know who our "Real Enemies" are... And we never will... Ain't nobody com'in to rescue us either... Remember "The Godfather"?.. Michael, The one who comes to you with the deal will be your enemy within that will sell you out!...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The wrong part of the human species has infected FedGov - it's going to take a lot of bloodletting to restore government to the model the Founding Fathers left for us.

War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

Hahaha! Not while these "patriots" are worried about their stock portfolios.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Bad times are coming,, what happens after is any body's guess

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Bad times are coming,, what happens after is any body's guess

True. The object of the poll is only to see who the lucky guessers turn out to be.

People dont mind guessing about what the market will do but they are afraid to guess about what their country will do. Everyone wants to throw out what they think the DOW will do but not the good old USA.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
November will be telling, but I think things are going to get much worse before they can get any better. That said, I think our country has a lot of good Americans still, willing to fight.

We should all be thankful that we have remained civil to this point. The globalists would love to see us go off half cocked, making us look like the irrational and violent mob. Meanwhile, day by day, more Americans are seeing what the progressive ideals bring us.

In the end, I think we win because I believe in US. We’ll whoop ‘em when the time comes.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Say what you will about eyeball but you have to appreciate his clear and concise writing.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I'll give odds for the people responsible for the Wuhan virus and response, being held responsible at near zero. Odds of the Constitution remaining intact at near zero. Odds on the central planners over playing their hand, and sending us back into the dark ages at about seventy percent.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by erikj
I'll give odds for the people responsible for the Wuhan virus and response, being held responsible at near zero. Odds of the Constitution remaining intact at near zero. Odds on the central planners over playing their hand, and sending us back into the dark ages at about seventy percent.

And odds that members of the Q cult are being played like a fiddle by DHS at 100%

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We'll continue to see ever increasing consolidation of power at the Federal level, resulting in more corruption and more inefficiency in government, but most folks lives will continue.

People will be less free than their parents but that has been the case for a long time. "Less free" meaning specifically more regulated aka have to ask permission from the government for things they previously didn't need to ask permission for. (They might even be fined for ending sentences with prepositions.)

Our parents were less regulated than we are, they could order a gun through the mail and have it delivered directly to their house as one example; their parents were less regulated than they were and so on back to when the ink was just drying on the Constitution.

But most folks lives will continue - they will get careers and send their kids to school and bitch that the younger generation is going to hell in a handbasket and isn't anywhere near as virtuous and smart and dedicated and free as they were.

There will be riots by young people over various social issues just as there have been forever - young people are idealistic, heavily influenced by their peers but basically naive to the lies of so called "leaders" so they make the best useful idiots. Then they will get married, have kids and worry about mortgages.

There will be no organized country wide armed insurrection by one side or the other (organized riots notwithstanding), everybody is too comfortable to risk everything for some ideal. The exception would be if government finally gets so arrogant that they directly threaten the livelihoods of the vast majority of people. Even then, only 10% maximum would actively participate although a much larger percentage would passively not interfere and a few daring radicals would post memes of agreement with The Cause.

There will be economic ups and downs just as there have been forever. People will get through them. Look at Europe - they are even more regulated and taxed than we are yet they they continue to have careers and kids and those kids grow up to have careers and kids. They had a disagreement with each other about 80 years ago which left much of that place in total ruins, yet here they are.

There might be a war between nuclear powers but I doubt it unless by accident OR some incredibly power mad despot starts one. If that happens we will absolutely see TEOTWAWKI and the aftermath of that is anybody's guess. Civilization would have to rebuild starting from South American or far northern Canada or somewhere.

Just be aware that I suck at predictions so it's probably still best to gird your loins, load your magazines, stockpile food and medicine and be ready to kill everyone you met.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Unfortunately, the Republic is dead.

Income tax, Women's Suffrage,, and direct election of the Senate killed the Republic.

Those things will not change absent death and resurrection of the USA.

The Democracy shall live on with the public voting for ever increasing shares from the public trust.
For a while.

Trump having a signifacant role in American politics will fade away swiftly. Thank goodness for his SCOTUS picks.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Huntz
I think the left is desperate as they know its over for them.They will try anything to stay in power,but they will lose.Punishment?Offer them a one way ticket to China,Cuba,North Korea ,Iran on a DC-3 ,or swing from a tree.

If this happened today it would be 2 years late.

I agree 100% with ya.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
We'll continue to see ever increasing consolidation of power at the Federal level, resulting in more corruption and more inefficiency in government, but most folks lives will continue.

People will be less free than their parents but that has been the case for a long time. "Less free" meaning specifically more regulated aka have to ask permission from the government for things they previously didn't need to ask permission for. (They might even be fined for ending sentences with prepositions.)

Our parents were less regulated than we are, they could order a gun through the mail and have it delivered directly to their house as one example; their parents were less regulated than they were and so on back to when the ink was just drying on the Constitution.

But most folks lives will continue - they will get careers and send their kids to school and bitch that the younger generation is going to hell in a handbasket and isn't anywhere near as virtuous and smart and dedicated and free as they were.

There will be riots by young people over various social issues just as there have been forever - young people are idealistic, heavily influenced by their peers but basically naive to the lies of so called "leaders" so they make the best useful idiots. Then they will get married, have kids and worry about mortgages.

There will be no organized country wide armed insurrection by one side or the other (organized riots notwithstanding), everybody is too comfortable to risk everything for some ideal. The exception would be if government finally gets so arrogant that they directly threaten the livelihoods of the vast majority of people. Even then, only 10% maximum would actively participate although a much larger percentage would passively not interfere and a few daring radicals would post memes of agreement with The Cause.

There will be economic ups and downs just as there have been forever. People will get through them. Look at Europe - they are even more regulated and taxed than we are yet they they continue to have careers and kids and those kids grow up to have careers and kids. They had a disagreement with each other about 80 years ago which left much of that place in total ruins, yet here they are.

There might be a war between nuclear powers but I doubt it unless by accident OR some incredibly power mad despot starts one. If that happens we will absolutely see TEOTWAWKI and the aftermath of that is anybody's guess. Civilization would have to rebuild starting from South American or far northern Canada or somewhere.

Just be aware that I suck at predictions so it's probably still best to gird your loins, load your magazines, stockpile food and medicine and be ready to kill everyone you met.

I think Conrad's predictions are pretty accurate. I would add this nation was ordained by God and the founding fathers were guided by His hand. This nation was to be a beacon to the world. As a nation we have turned from God and rejected him. Life will continue but there are hard times ahead as predicted in the bible. Earthquakes, famine, the mark of the beast and all the other prophesies will come to pass. Life will go on but each generation will enjoy less freedom than their parents. The rain falls on good and evil alike.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

274 members (10ring1, 1_deuce, 12savage, 204guy, 12344mag, 16gage, 33 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,501
Posts18,490,489
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.