Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I ain’t playin sweetheart, you got the addy👊🏻

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Come on up here tough guy, I PROMISE you that you’ll get a chance at me.

Date and time chubs, date and time. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well this is like the perfect place for a little bit of levity.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I enjoy both you guys here on the Fire and Judman is going to buy me a beer sometime or maybe I am buying him one.

Lots of real enemies out there and lets hope the good people on HI can start carrying soon.

Just Sayin. grin

Last edited by JohnBurns; 06/27/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I posted my addy, come on down with your Karen ways. I’m just waiting. I got a cool place, big blacktop driveway I’m waiting to bounce you off. What’s your Ol lady and cuunt kids gonna say when I hurt you??? Ooooos, dad was a puss!!! Haha

I’m fat and sassy biitch!!! Come on down!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
John, you know, pussys are pussys!! 😂

I post my addy, next thing you know, I gotta go up there!!

Tell you what aces cuunts, I’ll pay you $500 cash tomorrow as soon as you pull up. Whoever is standing gets the $$ 👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One should remember that our missionaries went there to do good, and they did very well. Essentially wiped out a culture that was doing fine without our help. Looking back, we've done a great job of civilizing cultures such that they're completely eliminated.

Last edited by 1minute; 06/27/22.

1Minute
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Judman
I ain’t playin sweetheart, you got the addy👊🏻

Ain’t playing?….you started this entire thing and now you’re not playing? Spoken like the coward you are…trying to crawfish out of your challenge because you didn’t expect it to be accepted? It’s your only move chubs so I don’t fault you for going with the easy choice. Your other option…which we all know you would NEVER choose would be a painful lesson in internet bad-assery gone wrong.

For whatever reason you took a disliking to me and like to follow me around taking cheap shots from the chickenshit seats but that’s fine because I’ve always found you easy enough to ignore. You are nothing more than an attention seeking, insecure, little fat man. Now that you offered up the challenge to fight me and I accept your challenge you are proving that you’re a coward that has only empty threats.

Date and time chubs, date and time. I’ll name a neutral spot, not your house or mine, and we’ll figure it out from there chubs….easy peezy chubs.

A little liquid courage and your mouth got you into another spot your fat ass couldn’t weasel out of but lucky for you that it’s just the internet. Unless you think you can actually muster the courage

I accept your challenge….name the date and time chubs. Don’t pussy out now…,date and time if you ain’t scared.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Neutral spot and I’ll add $500. Winner gets all.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Those poor over weight fatso Hawaiians, shame on them, fuuck, it’s gonna be another epic island warming, island exiting party when we arrive next month!!! Fuuck it’ll be dumb!! Such horrible prejudice fuuckers!!! Sorry you poor scared fuucks!!! Haha

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I won’t b able to handle this or legit islander fishin !! Those islanders are just bad folks!! Haha fuuck they’re waaaaaay better than 99% of the fuucks here👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
My place is always neutral, , so $1000 winner takes all??? Don’t be ascairt, and bring that double cuunted cow with ya. I’ll pile her up when I’m done.👍

I posted my address, Lewis county sheriff ain’t comin out. Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Double cu.unted cow....think I know 1 or 2 of those!

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Simple fact of the matter, I do this shiit daily, even if aces cuunt was legit, you couldn’t handle my skills, strength skills, or straight fuucking toughness… that ain’t a hint. 😂😘

That ain’t a guess, it’s been tested a time or 3… 👊🏻

Ain’t easy havin pals.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Simple fact of the matter, I do this shiit daily, even if aces cuunt was legit, you couldn’t handle my skills, strength skills, or straight fuucking toughness… that ain’t a hint. 😂😘

That ain’t a guess, it’s been tested a time or 3… 👊🏻

😂😂😂….good for you chubs. You are really special. 😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I actually am, made a livin out of it. Been everywhere, never been scared. But I. Not a pussy. You got my address cuunt.👊🏻

The wife won’t be happy, she used to wash pants/shoes covered with blood after my brother and I comin home. No it wasn’t animal blood.. 😂 hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I don’t “dance” you fuuckin cuunt, I live where live, you wanna shiit that chickenshiit blood out 2-4 years from now, go ahead on er. 👊🏻

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Maybe you’ll find out where big bucks and bulls reside while being a no buck or bull killin biitch too!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I actually am, made a livin out of it. Been everywhere, never been scared. But I. Not a pussy. You got my address cuunt.👊🏻

The wife won’t be happy, she used to wash pants/shoes covered with blood after my brother and I comin home. No it wasn’t animal blood.. 😂 hint
You keep on telling everyone how tough you are but you don’t sound all that mentally stable. If you are as tough as you say Aces challenged you to a neutral spot to hash out the argument that you started. If you’re not willing to meet halfway and settle it please STFU.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Thastcuunting has spoketh!!! Haha

Re read the entire thread dummy. 👍

I’m not tough, but I know for a fact, I could slap your homey into submission. I posted my addy, she’s welcome here. 👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

That must’ve been a special time for you and your brother sharing your menses. Did you both get your periods at the same time?

Once you’re done telling me what a bad ass you are, assuming you’re not having your period since we don’t want your wife getting mad at you, name the date and time…..but you won’t because you’re a pussy.

Just a quick recap…..you come on here pissed off at me because of my experience with Hawaiians and you challenge me to a fight. 😂….I accept your challenge but you instantly start crawfishing and demand that because you’re mad at me I have to drive to your house so you can kick my ass. I tell you that you can name the date and time and I’ll name a neutral location where I’ll happily wait for you to not show up but you demand that I drive to your house for my ass kicking and that you refuse to kick my ass anywhere other than at your house.

I don’t even want to get into you and your brothers periods or your wife’s laundry triggers right now. In fact this entire exchange has been a disappointment to me. I’ll leave you to your anger and weight issues and don’t plan on responding further unless you want to give me a date and time….

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Btw, and again, if you’re not a scared puusy, and a biitch, Hawaiian folk are the best people there is, period.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

171 members (35, 2UP, 470Evans, 44mc, 375TN, 16 invisible), 1,602 guests, and 1,041 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,961
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.