-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She lied about Trump grabbing the steering wheel and the driver. It is impossible because there is a barrier between the drive and passenger compartment where the president sits.

[Linked Image from ]
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
She is the Juicy Smellett of whistle blowers.

She makes Juicy look like a saint!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Haven't read through all the posts, but what I get from this is that tarquin is a giddy school girl without an ounce of viable grey matter.
Willing to hear arguments to the contrary....

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
George Washington

Willie, smile
Coquille Valley Machine Works
541-260-6246
[email protected]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here it is in a nut shell......

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At least the lefty trolls here don’t hide the fact they support the commies in charge. Tarqueen just lies and lies and expects everyone to believe his “concern”

He’s a bigger POS than all those trolls.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by SandBilly
At least the lefty trolls here don’t hide the fact they support the commies in charge. Tarqueen just lies and lies and expects everyone to believe his “concern”

He’s a bigger POS than all those trolls.
Tarqeen and JeffO should hang out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Dunno, but it sounds serious....

Trump Is In Deep, Deep, Deep, Deep Trouble
by John Podhoretz

The testimony this afternoon of Cassidy Hutchinson, the aide to Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows, cannot be dismissed.
Oh, Jeezus save me.

A twenty-something year old testified to what???????
Since when is second hand "he told me that she said that they were, but he didn't" stuff critical and damning?

"I was told - and this is all second hand - by John Meadows that: (pick all that apply)

1. Trump is actually Satan. and Meadows told me he had seen the red suit, the pitch fork and Trumps pointy tail

2. Trump wanted to use phosgene gas on the Capitol to kill Pelosi and Schumer (might be accurate, I dunno)

3. Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Rudolf Hess, and Sepp Dietrick were all interspersed in the Jan 6 crowd whipping up the frenzy that culminated in the burning of the Capitol and the White House (No, wait, that was the British. In 1812)

Face it, this is all political theater. It sure got Russiagate off the front page. It sure got inflation off the front page. It sure got Covid off the front page. It sure got the border crisis off the front page. It sure got $5-6/gallon gas off the front page. It sure got Biden's gaffes off the front page. (should I continue?)

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari

by John Podhoretz

The testimony this afternoon of Cassidy Hutchinson, the aide to Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows, cannot be dismissed.
Oh, Jeezus save me.

A twentysomething year old testified to what???????
Since when is second hand "he told me that she said that they were, but he didn't" stuff critical and damning?

"I was told - and this is all second hand - by John Meadows that: (pick all that apply)

1. Trump is actually Satan. and Meadows told me he had seen the red suit, the pitch fork and Trumps pointy tail

2. Trump wanted to use phosgen gas on the Capitol to kill Pelosi and Schumer (might be accurate, I dunno)

3. Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Rudolf Hess, and Sepp Dietrick were all interspersed in the Jan 6 crowd whipping up the frenzy the culminated in the burning of the Capitol and the White House (No, wait, that was the British. In 1812)

Face it, this is all political theater. It sure got Russiagate off the front page. It sure got inflation off the front page. It sure got Covid off the front page. It sure got the border crisis off the front page. It sure got $5-6/gallon gas off the fron page. It sure got Biden's gaffes off the front page. (should I continue?)

Bull Schiett. You forget, TRUMP IS HITLER

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If she would have said Trump grabbed me by my pussy…That I’d believe ~ maybe.

She’s full of shît on everything else.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
She has everything to loose and nothing to gain. Fly on the wall picked up all the fluff and stuff. The girl has a set of balls, like it or not.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Tarq, you prove you are pretty slow.

You've never learned Lieberals lie.

They suck you and Jell0 in every time.

You and he are still waiting on Schieftys proof of Trump/ Putin

Russian Collusion.

You leave us with only one conclusion.

You live within your mental illusion.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/29/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by abbydog
She has everything to loose and nothing to gain. Fly on the wall picked up all the fluff and stuff. The girl has a set of balls, like it or not.
She wouldn't have said any of that in a non pretend trial flabbyhog.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Raferman
She wouldn't have said any of that in a non pretend trial flabbyhog.

She would have been cross examined.

So what kind of immunity did she get, for pushing the lefts bull schiett.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Probably. Listen to her testimony. Very little did she actually hear herself, 80 per cent was third hand. She qualified all of her testimony as “ he said something like”.

Would never be allowed as evidence in a criminal trial.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You contend she has nothing to gain? oh she has plenty to gain by lying..... it's her ticket into the club of corruption... trillions of dollars to skim... you are a fuuckin idiot

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
The Capitol police, under the House Speaker's direct obligation, turned down National Guard support FROM the President/person with a persecution with no cross examination.

The FBI, the Capitol Police and the Speaker itself turned down increased security from the person allegedly who directed the "insurrection"....

WTF, over.

Seems to me any semblance of evidence of insurrection goes the other way.

Russian collusion, the "election", this bullshit and everything else pointed at Trump are the most treasonous things done in our history and everyone hoping to be famous are right popular with the majority of Americans.

They'd better hope they pull it off THIS TIME.....

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari

by John Podhoretz

Oh, Jeezus save me.

A twenty-something year old testified to what???????

2. Trump wanted to use phosgene gas on the Capitol to kill Pelosi and Schumer (might be accurate, I dunno)

3. Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Rudolf Hess, and Sepp Dietrick were all interspersed in the Jan 6 crowd whipping up the frenzy that culminated in the burning of the Capitol and the White House (No, wait, that was the British. In 1812)

Face it, this is all political theater. It sure got Russiagate off the front page. It sure got inflation off the front page. It sure got Covid off the front page. It sure got the border crisis off the front page. It sure got $5-6/gallon gas off the front page. It sure got Biden's gaffes off the front page. (should I continue?)

You left out G. Gordon Liddy and his crew of Cuban burglars, they were lurking outside Nancy Pelosi's office.

laugh

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Tarqueen, you left out the most serious crime committed by Donald Trump: he puts ketchup on his STEAK!!!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

We already know where you stand on things, How are you enjoying the cost of living without Trump?

As I said I voted Republican far more than democrat. Just couldn’t vote for this guy.

And deleting your post shows what a coward you really are.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LOL, #we got him now

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

316 members (257_X_50, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 40 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,860
Posts18,478,581
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.