Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
As it should be. I hope the changing demographics here don't screw things up.

But who calls it "plunking"??

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remsen
But who calls it "plunking"??[/url]

Faags?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Wonder which state is second?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I wonder when the overly aggressive comment from Slumlord will occur?

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I wonder when the overly aggressive comment from Slumlord will occur?

When he wakes up and gets on this webpage.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I would speculate 65% is not even in the ballpark compared to WV.

I do not know a single man, woman or child that does not own weapons in WV...

Old, young, felons, non-felons...

My neighbor lady in her 80s/90s shelling beans on the front porch with a weapon leaning against the window sill groove that has been there a hundred years.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
It's super cool how many California folks move to Montana and Idaho...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Montana is cool.

Minnesota, not so much.

R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by CashisKing

I can only speak of my area of Montana, but a lot of the Californians coming here are the political refugee types...including me. A guy running for the legislature in a district over from me moved here from southern Cal a few years ago. He owns a construction company, is a conservative Christian and has a very traditional view of family (he and his wife are on their fourth kid and he's not even forty). He didn't want anything of the new California for his family and future and relocated everything here and is now running for office.

Yeah, there are also left wing lunatics coming here, and the change happening is hard to whitewash with an "everything will be fine" bromide, but there's a lot more to the story than just "California invades".

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

I can only speak of my area of Montana, but a lot of the Californians coming here are the political refugee types...including me. A guy running for the legislature in a district over from me moved here from southern Cal a few years ago. He owns a construction company, is a conservative Christian and has a very traditional view of family (he and his wife are on their fourth kid and he's not even forty). He didn't want anything of the new California for his family and future and relocated everything here and is now running for office.

Yeah, there are also left wing lunatics coming here, and the change happening is hard to whitewash with an "everything will be fine" bromide, but there's a lot more to the story than just "California invades".

Yet none of that makes him a Montanan. Thats a fact. He his just another immigrant.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Cool... Good Luck!

R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Yet none of that makes him a Montanan. Thats a fact. He his just another immigrant.

So am I...and when both of my parents came to the US, they were each just another immigrant.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Everybody from Montana feel like that?

NOT being a smartazz.

I have lived places were outsiders and immigrants are VERY WELCOMED...

Other places... NOT ONE BIT.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Yes

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Texas and Arizona seem to embrace immigrants from the South openly...

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Yes

Cool...

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Our family were immigrants, too. 1767 from County Antrim….

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Us natives here in Oregon still consider any Californian immigrants. Lotta good that did. Look where it got us. Bastards still get to vote.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Texas and Arizona seem to embrace immigrants from the South openly...

We embrace them so much, the Texas 34th Congressional District which is 82% Hispanic, just voted in their first ever Republican representative, Mayra Flores, who campaigned on stopping illegal immigration. Imagine that......

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Guys... I LOVE Montana, Wyoming, Idaho and Oregon... even rural Cali...

Beautiful country... great natives, but y'all have one problem WV doesn't...

No immigrant carries in the back of his mind... that he might actually have to “squeal like a pig”... if he takes a wrong turn up the wrong hollow.

Whether real... or just a phobia... WV scares the chit out of most people.

So be it...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,258
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.