shouldn't qualified shooters just use a 45

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

GB4

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Once again: if the negro had pulled over and taken his lumps (warrant, gun in car, drugs, etc.), he would have already bonded out of jail alive. Poor life decisions by negro's are on them.
Yep. Good shoot.

[Linked Image from nypost.com]

[Linked Image from media4.giphy.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Two out of three with a pistol on a running target is pretty damn good. Most "shooters" can't do that on a sporting clays course with a shotgun.
How many rounds did he take before he stopped running? 90 rounds is just crazy unless he was still fighting back.
I fully support law enforcement, most of the time, but damn! 90 rounds?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Two out of three with a pistol on a running target is pretty damn good. Most "shooters" can't do that on a sporting clays course with a shotgun.
How many rounds did he take before he stopped running? 90 rounds is just crazy unless he was still fighting back.

You can never be too sure. Just like when your buddy folds a duck and you full choke center it two more times on the way down 😂

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sometimes I dumped 200-300 rds to whack a dink. Some of them were near cut in half. Miniguns at close range are like that.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Online Sleepy
Campfire Regular
M
Why did he run? By doing so merely his actions, whether legal or otherwise, has set another riot into action. I/we cannot, should not rush to judgment. But, by running his actions served to consider a criminal act. If he was to stand and answer our nation would not suffer. The law enforcement officers have but a split moment to decide what to do or not. They are human....only human.
This is NOT me taking anyone’s side. This is only my opinion. I am on the side of order. MTG

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Needed to be 61.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MTGunner
Why did he run? By doing so merely his actions, whether legal or otherwise, has set another riot into action. I/we cannot, should not rush to judgment. But, by running his actions served to consider a criminal act. If he was to stand and answer our nation would not suffer. The law enforcement officers have but a split moment to decide what to do or not. They are human....only human.
This is NOT me taking anyone’s side. This is only my opinion. I am on the side of order. MTG
That’s about how I see it.

The lesson to be learned isn’t the number of times he was shot in probably a three second or so window. The lesson to be learned is do not start a high speed shootout with police and then further run resist arrest on foot after they’ve tried to tase you.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

8 officers that shot. That's less than a mag for each one if they all shot the same amount. 11-12 rds. Even a novice can have .2 splits between shots. You do the math. It's called force science.

I don't know if it was a good shoot, wasn't there, haven't seen the video.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
To be honest, I don’t care. He made his decision and chose his path.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
I think there is something really wrong when the police fire 60 bullets into one suspect. It's ridiculously over the top.

You obviously have never been in a real world gunfight. Regardless, Surely you have been taught to shoot until the threat is neutralized. Now multiply that by 8 cops with probably either 15-17 round mags who start shooting near simultaneously and instinctively doing just that. Dont take long at all for 8 semi autos to throw that many rounds.

Last edited by marktheshark; 07/03/22.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by marktheshark
I think there is something really wrong when the police fire 60 bullets into one suspect. It's ridiculously over the top.

You obviously have never been in a real world gunfight. Regardless, Surely you have been taught to shoot until the threat is neutralized. Now multiply that by 8 cops with probably either 15-17 round mags who start shooting near simultaneously and instinctively doing just that. Dont take long at all for 8 semi autos to throw that many rounds.

I agree with you. I couldn’t care if they took 20-25 round mag dumps. He asked for it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MarkWV

I agree with you. I couldn’t care if they took 20-25 round mag dumps. He asked for it.

Body cam footage is out. He looked pretty neutralized.

Too bad these guys couldn’t have been the responding officers in Uvalde.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by MarkWV

Body cam footage is out. He looked pretty neutralized.

Too bad these guys couldn’t have been the responding officers in Uvalde.
I agree, play stupid games….win stupid prizes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Threads like this help one understand the relationship in today's world between LE and the general public

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by 700LH
Threads like this help one understand the relationship in today's world between LE and the general public
When I have seconds to decide who goes home to their family that evening…………

Last edited by MarkWV; 07/03/22.
Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
The natives are getting restless.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've been taught that in combat, you do your best to neutralize the bad guys for your buddy and your buddy does his best too. Hence everyone shooting until this perp was totally down.

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by 700LTR
The natives are getting restless.

I’m thinking Akron PD keeps the Respect..
I mean they just Proved they wouldn’t spare any Expense..
This isn’t the Marxist type of Venue away..
Riots on the 4th their Professionals are Partying..

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
60 wounds in a body does not equate to 60 bullet holes.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 1Longbow, 61 invisible), 2,173 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,930
Posts18,479,895
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.