Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Cease fire!!!!!Cease fire!!!!!Cease fire!!!!!!! and the shots continue. Won’t turn out well for some of the officers. Lots of rounds kicking up dust when dindu was laying down. At least one AR got dirty. Hate it for them. Going to be a storm.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes was my first thought after reading the story.
The only issue here is race.
I’m not racists, although being white, I fit the profile. frown
It’s the non racists blacks who are making race an issue.
A white perpetrator in exactly the same situation would cause absolutely zero problems!
I’m getting pretty tired of playing a damn game where the other side makes and changes the rules as they go to suit their own agenda.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 700LH
Threads like this help one understand the relationship in today's world between LE and the general public

How so?

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Suicide by police,thats what he wanted,thats what he got.
Seems his girlfriend,fiance etc had died in the last few weeks or months,why else would he leave the ring next to the Unloaded pistol, true ganster would have just shot it out and tried to take a couple of cops with him.
Sad on both sides,terrible for his family and there will probably be somebody or bodies doing some time when this is all said and done.

Greg

Semper Fi
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
didn't read all responses, but Newsmax says he was an unarmed black man....even they can't get a story right.

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
ding..ding..ding.. and the family wins the ghetto lottery . they wont miss him too much , i sometime think they do it on purpose so family gets rich

NRA Life Member
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
60 times- The press has a way of telling a taller tale than even what the heard. Bullet hole in & out = 2
They couldn't tell if they were exit holes, but most appeared to be frontal shots. Might be less than 60, some might have had shotguns
How were the cops to know if the street punk still had the gun or not? He was shooting, He should have stopped.

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by redjones
Suicide by police,thats what he wanted,thats what he got.
Seems his girlfriend,fiance etc had died in the last few weeks or months,why else would he leave the ring next to the Unloaded pistol, true ganster would have just shot it out and tried to take a couple of cops with him.
Sad on both sides,terrible for his family and there will probably be somebody or bodies doing some time when this is all said and done.

Greg

This right here
Clear case of Suicide by cop.
No the Officers have to live with that the rest of their lives.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

250 members (450yukon, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 40 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,694
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.