S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Jesse Kelly Burger.

Ever try one?

I will this weekend.

Sounds like a basic Smash Burger with Chipotle Tabasco added.
https://www.tabasco.com/hot-sauces/chipotle-sauce/

Last edited by steve4102; 07/09/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Dude seems pathetic... I could not watch.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It looks pretty horrific to me. The best burger I have ever had came from a little roadside convenience store in Corsicana Texas, Carpenters. It wasn't that it was so big you couldn't get it down without going into convulsions, it was just a great burger made with good meat and vegetables and a bun that was toasted on a buttered grill.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Dude seems pathetic... I could not watch.
Jesse Kelly is a syndicated Conservative Radio Talk Show host.

https://www.jessekellyshow.com/

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/390-the-jesse-kelly-sho-29962174/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Art's in downtown Phoenix, an old dive building right in the middle of homeless'ville, you wouldn't dare stop there if you didn't know, serves breakfast/lunch only.

The other place is Harbor house, Sunset beach, great burger and salad.

Most of the chain restaurants like applebees and such are just ho hum.

Kent

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Little Sandy’s Truck stop, just off RT 40 on Keyser Ridge in Maryland.
Easily the best I’ve ever had.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
"Best" always come down to individual preferences. Yours and that guy's over there will not agree.

For my part, a great burger would be one that does NOT include weird things like avocado, fried onion rings, pineapple, peanut butter, or edible gold leaf. I want good ground beef cooked medium on an untoasted burger bun. I'd rather have one thick patty than two thin ones. Extras may include one or more of lettuce, tomato, cheese, raw onions or jalapeno slices, plus something like steak sauce or ketchup.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Certainly not from any of the chain places. The best I've eaten are at 1 of 2 very small places owned by the same guy. One's in land of liberals Hailey, ID, called the Snow Bunny. The other's the Wrangler, located in Fairfield, ID, pop 500. Don't be in a rush. You won't get any burgers cooked yesterday like McD's and the places are popular so there's often a waiting line. Milkshakes are the eat-with-a-spoon type. If you eat in, you'll get one of the old fashioned plastic baskets. The Wrangler still has the checkered oil cloths on the tables.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
There are great burgers all over the U.S.! Just stay away from Mickey D's, the "King", et.al.
Some of the best BBQ I've ever had came from "hole-in-the-wall", off the beaten path huts and roadside stands.

Ralph's in Palestine, Tex had as good a burger as you could get. It's long gone.

Paw-Paw's Onion Burgers in Chickasha, Okla. DO NOT go at 12 noon! The locals swamp them.

The Iron Skillet in Kilgore, Tex. They had homemade fried pies and coffee for breakfast.
Went in the first time for breakfast. You could hear, "whop, whop, whop!" coming from the kitchen.
I looked through the "pass through" and there were 2 older women swinging 6" cast iron skillets, whopping out burger patties from balls of ground meat!
The Diamond Cafe in Taylor, Tex had a burger so good, you could lick the grease off your elbows! LOL!
It was about 3 doors down from Louie Mueller's BBQ. One of the top 10 BBQ joints in Texas.

LOVE a good burger! ....and it ain't good unless you have grease running down your arms to drip off your elbows! 😋

Didn't say a damn thing about "healthy"! I said "GOOD"!

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
I just ground some venison and bacon together. Might be my new favorite.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The absolute worst I've eaten was at a Burger King in Yakima, WA. I was on the road and stopped for a quick takeout lunch. I was in the car when I bit into it and it was completely cold in the center. It had obviously been in the cooler for a while. I took it back in and asked for a fresh cooked one (I was less than polite). They gave me one that had been cooked until crunchy. They also gave me a complimentary order of fries....stone cold and soggy.

― George Orwell

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Hamburger King on Main Shawnee Ok. Been there going on 100 years. Kind of seedy but great burgers.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I don’t know about best ever, but I had a good one at a joint called Farm Haus in Indian Land SC this week. Easily one of the better ones I remember.

Folks in Tacoma love this schit hole called Frisco Freeze. Total dump staffed by dirty tweakers. Burgers suck azz. People here get wet in the panties about it though. 🤷‍♂️

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The Cover Burger at the Alamo Springs Cafe in Comfort,Tx. used to be a really great burger.Now,a yankee has taken it over and the food has gone downhill.

Last edited by Lslite; 07/09/22.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Build my own on the Brookstone griddle

Classic smash burger

Then some fresh/rinsed russet taters

Fries in the air fryer

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Seoul Burger in Tacoma is killer.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Burger Dive...Billings Montana!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
For home cooking, Costco sells pre-made patties for about the same price as bulk burger. They come in several sizes and % of fat. A burger with 25% fat will be dripping fat and kicking up the flames. We get the 85 to 90% lean versions.
We also have a burger press for making elk burger patties. We'll make up a bunch of them and freeze them for quick meals.

― George Orwell

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Didn't need to watch. The best burger ever does not contain pickles or ketchup.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Didn't need to watch. The best burger ever does not contain pickles or ketchup.
We use homemade sweet relish. But no ketchup? Them's fighting words!

― George Orwell

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 53 invisible), 2,559 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,461
Posts18,471,289
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.