Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
They may get that civil war they want....

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy... but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone." -Unknown

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Waiting for them to articulate some compelling reason why the Dems would do that, or at least some evidence of the theory.

There’s no doubt in my mind, they want Trump in prison. But I don’t see how that helps the midterms.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Morewood
"The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy... but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone." -Unknown

Unknown???

I think that’s from a Jack Carr book…

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Waiting for them to articulate some compelling reason why the Dems would do that, or at least some evidence of the theory.

There’s no doubt in my mind, they want Trump in prison. But I don’t see how that helps the midterms.
Of course I have no evidence and this is speculation on my part, but I can see how they might think if they could do such a thing it would either scare or discourage opposition from campaigning/voting against them. Desperation move, but they are desperate. No way in Hell can they run on their record of achievements, so they have to either intimidate the opposition or discourage them so badly that they have no hope and just don't vote. About 25% or so will vote for them no matter what so they have just about half of what they need to win guaranteed to start with in a fair election. They know the upcoming midterms are vitally important, so they are going to get plain out junk yard dog nasty and mean. No such thing as ethics or legalities. They control the Justice Department and can enforce or ignore any laws they choose. They can even enforce laws that don't exist. By the time, if ever, they may loose a bogus arrest case in court, it is months later and the damage has been done. Yeah, you may beat the charge finally in court, but how many tens or hundreds of thousands plus in legal expense will it cost you? It does not cost the Justice Department prosecutors a damn thing. Either way, you loose, guilty or innocent.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The sad truth is they can arrest whoever they want to, no one is going to do schit.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Never gonna happen.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Never a Long Time ..
We’re dealing with Psychopaths ..

Roll Them or They Roll You

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Never gonna happen.

If it does, they’ll wake to the reality that January 6th wasn’t an insurrection…

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Originally Posted by bellydeep

Of course I have no evidence and this is speculation on my part, but I can see how they might think if they could do such a thing it would either scare or discourage opposition from campaigning/voting against them. Desperation move, but they are desperate. No way in Hell can they run on their record of achievements, so they have to either intimidate the opposition or discourage them so badly that they have no hope and just don't vote. About 25% or so will vote for them no matter what so they have just about half of what they need to win guaranteed to start with in a fair election. They know the upcoming midterms are vitally important, so they are going to get plain out junk yard dog nasty and mean. No such thing as ethics or legalities. They control the Justice Department and can enforce or ignore any laws they choose. They can even enforce laws that don't exist. By the time, if ever, they may loose a bogus arrest case in court, it is months later and the damage has been done. Yeah, you may beat the charge finally in court, but how many tens or hundreds of thousands plus in legal expense will it cost you? It does not cost the Justice Department prosecutors a damn thing. Either way, you loose, guilty or innocent.

This is pretty much where we are at. "They" have unlimited resources of time, money and people. All this is a well organized, well funded, and highly planned program to achieve their intended agenda of destroying anyone who disagrees or opposes them. Right and wrong are irrelevant. They might not prevail in each individual case, but you will be destroyed socially and economically.
Justice Kavanaugh was at Morton's restaurant having supper when a group of protestors arrived out front and forced him to leave by a back entrance. Where did these people come from? How were they brought together in such a short time? Who oganized them? Were they paid to be there? Do they have jobs and families to support or is this their job? These and other questions remain to be answered but are never asked.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Driving down a road in Rural NC today and saw a Trump 2020 sign . Funny I didn't see any Biden signs at all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That just might give us the Super Majority we want…..

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DMc
They may get that civil war they want....

I agree.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Driving down a road in Rural NC today and saw a Trump 2020 sign . Funny I didn't see any Biden signs at all.
I see a lot more “Let’s go Brandon” shirts and signs than I do Biden. About the only time that I see Biden is an “I did that” sticker at gas pumps.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
1776.. The Deivine Wind .. 1861 The Deivine Wind.
1942 The Deivine Wind ..
There’s a Wind Blowing..

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Borchardt
The sad truth is they can arrest whoever they want to, no one is going to do schit.

This ^^^^^^^

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
At some point..

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I've seen a few Biden/Harris yard signs.... Not many.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

260 members (1minute, 204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 257_X_50, 1beaver_shooter, 33 invisible), 2,309 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,113
Posts18,483,440
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.