Campfire Ranger
G

GB1

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Am content w Kumas.
Hell i may do dinner tonight down there. 2hr drive but i gotta get some scope rings and base halfway.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I’m reluctant to claim anything the best, without trying everything. My wife on Tuesday, the ride home from chemo. Obviously A fan of In-N-Out with grilled onions.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Bison Burger from the Mt. Whitney restaurant in Lone Pine, CA.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
J
Blasted bambi flambe.
Toppings your choice.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by krp
Individual likes... mine... don't want 15 things on my burger, it's a burger not a club sandwich... to be in the running...

Bun toasted is a plus, no seeds or extra crap on it, patty must be fresh made not frozen, iceberg lettuce not the dark green leaf chit, onions is fine, tomato ok... NO MAYO... mustard and ketchup... cheese is fine. Must be the total package and just taste great.

And no seasoned fries with orange chit all over them... just F'n fries...

Kent

bingo.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The old Bob Hall pier here in Corpus.

toasted bun
lettuce
tomato
grilled onions
pickles
cheese
mustard
mayo.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I tune in to Jesse Kelly whenever I can - he's a true patriot. Here's a bit about him, taken from his shows website:

Born in the Ohio Rust Belt, Jesse Kelly joined the U.S. Marine Corps in 2000 and on 9/11, watched the towers fall from inside his barracks.
He later deployed to Iraq as an infantry Marine during the Second Persian Gulf War and received an honorable discharge after four years.
In 2010, with no political experience to speak of but many opinions to share, Kelly ran for Congress in a Democratic-controlled district of Arizona.
Though a virtual unknown in the race, he was only narrowly defeated by Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. The race initially ended in a vote recount.
After his Congressional run, Kelly continued to be a major voice among conservatives, using his large social media following as a platform to continue many of the conversations started on the campaign trail.
He signed on to host a one-hour show on 950 KPRC in Houston, Texas, in 2018, which was expanded to a two-hour program.
“The Jesse Kelly Show” debuted as a three-hour program in national syndication in April 2020. Fans can follow Kelly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
For more information, please visit https://www.jessekellyshow.com/ or www.PremiereNetworks.com.

Back to burgers, I've heard him talk about this burger on his show and I intend to give it a shot sometime, sounds good.

The best store-bought?

Ice-Burg drive-in in Walla Walla, Washington. They've been around for god only knows how long. I bought my first one in 1975, and the last one I had from them was about a month ago.

Honorable mention would be Don's Place in Burbank California.
It was an icon there for many years, but burnt down in the mid 90's I think.
Celebs used to come in all the time, not that I give a rats ass anymore about celebs in general, but back in the 60's/70's/80's it used to be kinda cool to be hanging out at Don's on a Sunday afternoon with a cold brew and a burger, and seeing some of them coming in with street clothes on.
Autographed pictures covered the walls. It was the kind of place that they could come in and get a burger, and be treated just like anyone else. Very few tourists in there, it was mostly just locals, so they didn't have adoring fans gushing all over them.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Ray Rays in Floydada TX.

Their version of a kitchen sink burger is incredible. Good meat, veggies, cheese, bacon, fried egg, sautéed onions and jalapeños, and guacamole.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nic’s Grill at 10th and Pennsylvania in Oklahoma City. Tiny place, seats about 12 to 16 total. Only open a few hours a day. One of the best burgers I’ve ever had.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Holy Cow ! Burger at Harry Caray's. Had one at the Midway airport terminal a while back. PHENOMENAL !!!!!!!

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
"Best" always come down to individual preferences. Yours and that guy's over there will not agree.
Exactly. There’s no such thing as “best ever”.

Just like chili, there are dozens of ways to do it and none that are wrong..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There are two possible paths here. One is to exalt some obscure dive in the voter's area of operations that no one else will ever visit. The other is to proudly proclaim that "There ain't no damned place that can make a burger as good as I can make myself!".

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 5sdad
There are two possible paths here. One is to exalt some obscure dive in the voter's area of operations that no one else will ever visit. The other is to proudly proclaim that "There ain't no damned place that can make a burger as good as I can make myself!".

Was your favorite Sesame Street character Oscar the Grouch?

Hold into the Metamucil.

Double sheesh.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Didn't need to watch. The best burger ever does not contain pickles or ketchup.
Pssst and neither does his

Commenting without knowing again I see

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Winking Lizard's Big Ed. 1lb. Bacon double cheeseburger is a strong contender. Wife and I split a meal when riding the bike trail nearby.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A good burger will feature meat. It won't be a salad in between two fugking pieces of bread. What the hell is wrong with people?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Long ago when Wendy’s very first opened up they had burgers made from genuine hamburger and was square .
Hands down the best burger around for a restaurant burger , but of course greed kicks in and they soon became just another patty .
The best was grandmas and my own .
Some good stuff
Deer burger over beef anyway
Kenneth

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Was your favorite Sesame Street character Oscar the Grouch?

Hold into the Metamucil.

Double sheesh.

Actually, I lean more to Statler and Waldorf from The Muppets. They speak the truth as they see it.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by martinstrummer
Originally Posted by jmdriver
I just ground some venison and bacon together. Might be my new favorite.

What is it that makes folks want to take something as tasty as fresh venison and GRIND BACON WITH IT???

Why the hell not just make a bacon sandwich?

You're doing a disservice to bacon* AND venison!

* - and I'm not talking about that "Corn King" crap you get a WalMart for $1.89/lb!

Calm down Karen. It’s my veni and my bacon and I’ll eat the chit the way I want. I don’t go to your job and knock the dick out of your mouth.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (007FJ, 222Sako, 1_deuce, 160user, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 50 invisible), 1,760 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,159
Posts18,523,475
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.