Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And you know what, if this happens again in a move house, or mall or school before the Nov Elections, the freaking LEOs AINT GOING IN AGAIN. Why? They can all claim INCOMPETENCY.

Its better than "committing suicide". whistle

How is it 5 or 6 Capitol Hill police on duty during the Jan 6 Unsurrection happen to die "accicently" in middle age?

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/16/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Clue. What? Yeah he reported in Feb that it was a inside job and died 2 days before hevwas to testify at the Jan 6 Committee Investigation.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/16/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Remember, flannel shirt/hat guy gave an interview within about a week where he openly stated he never entered the room.

I think we need to step away from who entered when here.

There were shots fired at 12:21 and nobody entered the room until 12:50. The four shots fired at 12:21 were heard by everyone that eventually went in.

This is abysmal.

A dayum shame.......

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
That was awfully hard to watch, unbelievable the incompetence that went on there.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Those who believe in these elaborate conspiracy theories have obviously lived a solitude life. Its hard enough for one person to keep their mouth shut if its a one man show. Two people can rarely keep a secret. Multiple folks, impossible.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
From the timeline:

a Uvalde Police
Officer on scene at the crash site observed the suspect carrying a rifle outside the west hall entry.
The officer, armed with a rifle, asked his supervisor for permission to shoot the suspect. However,
the supervisor either did not hear or responded too late.

A product of the risk adversion in the police culture from todays defund narrative.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The incompetence didn’t start with the cops. How did the shooter fire shots outside of the school and mosey his ass across the parking lot without the school staff sounding alarms and locking all the doors? Who was manning the front office? How long does it take to lock the doors and how did the teachers not know to do this? They had time.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Those who believe in these elaborate conspiracy theories have obviously lived a solitude life. Its hard enough for one person to keep their mouth shut if its a one man show. Two people can rarely keep a secret. Multiple folks, impossible.

The gunman didn’t keep his mouth shut.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
The incompetence didn’t start with the cops. How did the shooter fire shots outside of the school and mosey his ass across the parking lot without the school staff sounding alarms and locking all the doors? Who was manning the front office? How long does it take to lock the doors and how did the teachers not know to do this? They had time.

That's all addressed in the timeline and video.

You should read and watch them.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
From the timeline:

a Uvalde Police
Officer on scene at the crash site observed the suspect carrying a rifle outside the west hall entry.
The officer, armed with a rifle, asked his supervisor for permission to shoot the suspect. However,

A product of the risk adversion in the police culture from todays defund narrative.

I can honestly understand if someone develops that aversion. When they do, it's time to move into a different profession.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There is a link in the OP to the timeline. I missed it the first go round. It's easy to read, but hard to stomach.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Absolutely disgusting that police arrived 3 minutes after the [bleep] entered the school and allowed the [bleep] to kill children and teachers for over an hour.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

There is a link in the OP to the timeline. I missed it the first go round. It's an easy to read, but hard to stomach.

I think reading the entire timeline and the assessment actually helps people absorb the situation a little better. They do a really good job of explaining doors, responses, etc.

One thing I noted was their commenting on the fact that one responder hauled ass through the parking lot instead of stopping, and walking in. If you've ever been to a schitty situation this can't be emphasized enough. You lose so much information and you disable so much natural instinct when you drive up to the door or scene.

You're almost always better walking that last 50-100yds.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From the timeline:

a Uvalde Police

I can honestly understand if someone develops that aversion. When they do, it's time to move into a different profession.

It's an issue in the police culture that drives hiring and promotion. When even a good shooting can ruin a police officers life and put him on 24 hour news cycles it gets hard to hire the right kind of police officers.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From the timeline:

a Uvalde Police

When the officer was there because of the call from the funeral home employees that were shot at, you would think that a guy matching the description of the perp carrying a rifle would be engaged immediately.

But in today’s climate, if it was the wrong guy, the officer would be sued into poverty and criminally charged.

That’s why police are leaving the job

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I've heard little discussion of the "averted" school shooting at that very school 4 years prior in which two "unidentified minors" were arrested. One of which would be 18 now. And the fact that his nickname was "school shooter" is unlikely coincidence. Seems like the failures weren't just that day, but rather could be traced back four years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

There is a link in the OP to the timeline. I missed it the first go round. It's an easy to read, but hard to stomach.

I think reading the entire timeline and the assessment actually helps people absorb the situation a little better. They do a really good job of explaining doors, responses, etc.

One thing I noted was their commenting on the fact that one responder hauled ass through the parking lot instead of stopping, and walking in. If you've ever been to a schitty situation this can't be emphasized enough. You lose so much information and you disable so much natural instinct when you drive up to the door or scene.

You're almost always better walking that last 50-100yds.

That makes perfect sense to me. Is that something that's taught in modern LE training?

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
That makes perfect sense to me. Is that something that's taught in modern LE training?

Yes but it's not emphasized by enough instructors sufficiently.

In my opinion.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
From the timeline:

a Uvalde Police

When the officer was there because of the call from the funeral home employees that were shot at, you would think that a guy matching the description of the perp carrying a rifle would be engaged immediately.

But in today’s climate, if it was the wrong guy, the officer would be sued into poverty and criminally charged.

That’s why police are leaving the job

According to Mike Gs video the shot was at 148 yds and the shooter was moving.

That's a tough call to have to make and not an easy shot with a school as your backstop.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
According to Mike Gs video the shot was at 148 yds and the shooter was moving.

That's a tough call to have to make and not an easy shot with a school as your backstop.

That's funny that somebody like you (who has never done anything) would note that.

I think somebody that knows what the fugk they were doing would not be asking for permission to use deadly force on the fugking radio.

Incompetent.

Period.

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (160user, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,605 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,521
Posts18,509,659
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.