Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
It's actually very simple, prisons have been using fail safe/fail secure locks for years. It's the money that's the rub. Maybe if the Gov't hadn't sent BILLIONS to Ukraine for your hero they'd pony up the funds to the schools. Dumb Fugk

Selling schools on the idea of prison doors seem like a tough sell.

And of course the Putin Pufters are going to blame school shooing on Ukraine.

[/quote]

Define "Prison door" potato head.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hero was..jacking the perps gun

😳😳😳

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
You ever walk out of a building that has that bar you push to open it?
The one located right where you intuitively push the door?
The one where, even if folks were piled up trying to get out, something
would very likely hit it and unlatch the door?

Most of those can be locked on the outside, pass through from the
inside. They too, are old and common. I'd bet that school has some.

LOL that's much too complicating for "The Forehead" to comprehend. Have to talk to the fire marshal first. Fugkin idiot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It exists now Genius.
"You might want to delve a bit deep with the idea kids should be beating doors open in a fire."

In your halluccination how does the magic lock system "They" should buy differ from the legacy mechanical locks that are supposed to be locked to the outside all the time?

Be specific as to the advantages.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I bet burns got his baked potato head mashed more than once when he was young with his narcissistic dosh personality.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
It exists now Genius.
"You might want to delve a bit deep with the idea kids should be beating doors open in a fire."

In your halluccination how does the magic lock system "They" should buy differ from the legacy mechanical locks that are supposed to be locked to the outside all the time?

Be specific as to the advantages.

You really should stick to things you think you know, and that sure ain't physical security. I'm not going to go into detail as to how what STX suggested is the answer to most of the problem (if you really want to know do some research) but he is right and the hold up is funding.

"Prison doors" my azz. Go suck some Ukraine cack

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Selling schools on the idea of prison doors seem like a tough sell.

Stupid ass reasoning like this is precisely why our country is in the shape it’s in.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I bet burns got his baked potato head mashed more than once when he was young with his narcissistic dosh personality.

LOL.

You would win that bet and your posting behind a key board is duly noted .

Ever wonder why I am so confident taking on a pack?

It's not from a lack of experience. laugh

Last edited by JohnBurns; 07/16/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Don’t know Roger, but from what I’ve seen and what he’s posted - he’s probably one of the last posters here on the old campfire I would accuse of hiding behind a keyboard.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Love how this story has made everyone on the fire a law enforcement tactical operations expert.

😂

You're the guy that needs to eat a shiet sandwich before they can say it tastes like shiet.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Don’t know Roger, but from what I’ve seen and what he’s posted - he’s probably one of the last posters here on the old campfire I would accuse of hiding behind a keyboard.

Yet he does.

Simple enough to put a name in the sig line if you want to schitt post and attack another member.

Your lack of name is also duly noted.

If you schitt post or attack other members from behind a key board you are a cowardly schitt bird.

If you want to enjoy the CF and choose not to have your name on the net this does not apply.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Yet he does.

Simple enough to put a name in the sig line if you want to schitt post and attack another member.

If you schitt post or attack other members from behind a key board you are a cowardly schitt bird.

If you want to enjoy the CF and choose not to have your name on the net this does not apply.

LOL, my name is in my sig line and also where I live. Damn keep digging.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O

Yet he does.

At least they aren't trying to make money from tragedy. You've been proven wrong more times than JO.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
LOL, my name is in my sig line and also where I live. Damn keep digging.

LOL.

I apologize Roger but I figured Hunter was not really your name because this is a hunting site.

You, sir , are not a cowardly schitt bird and I am a potatoe head.

It would be nice if some of the real cowardly schitt birds would follow your fine example and not attack from behind a key board.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Yet he does.

Outside of a few sockpockets and a welcher, I don’t [bleep] post or attack other members. I have never posted anything I wouldn’t say in person.

I respect your shooting ability. I do not respect your using this incident as a way to try to associate yourself and your brand name in order to pimp your wares. Take it for what it’s worth.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OlderGuy54
At least they aren't trying to make money from tragedy. You've been proven wrong more times than JO.

You do realize the OP in this thread is pimping his tactical training, Right?

And just for funnzies why don't you prove me wrong once again. grin

I will gladly rub your nose in it.

Originally Posted by deflave
One thing I noted was their commenting on the fact that one responder hauled ass through the parking lot instead of stopping, and walking in. If you've ever been to a schitty situation this can't be emphasized enough. You lose so much information and you disable so much natural instinct when you drive up to the door or scene.

You're almost always better walking that last 50-100yds.
And I got my resume' buddy. And it gets me paid, on ranges, and teaching students.

All you got is a hand full of Wyoming bullschit.
Oh and I'll be booking some dates with some of the names you mentioned in FY23.

I'll be sure they know all about you and this thread.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yet he does.

Outside of a few sockpockets and a welcher, I don’t [bleep] post or attack other members. I have never posted anything I wouldn’t say in person.

I respect your shooting ability. I do not respect your using this incident as a way to try to associate yourself and your brand name in order to pimp your wares. Take it for what it’s worth.

The OP is pimping his wares.

One thing I noted was their commenting on the fact that one responder hauled ass through the parking lot instead of stopping, and walking in. If you've ever been to a schitty situation this can't be emphasized enough. You lose so much information and you disable so much natural instinct when you drive up to the door or scene.

You're almost always better walking that last 50-100yds.
And I got my resume' buddy. And it gets me paid, on ranges, and teaching students.

All you got is a hand full of Wyoming bullschit.
Oh and I'll be booking some dates with some of the names you mentioned in FY23.

I'll be sure they know all about you and this thread.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Google says 80,000+ elementary schools in the US.

The last elementary school mass murder was ten years or 800,000 total elementary school years ago. Before they happen the odds of these things happening at any given school are vanishingly rare.

Complacency creeps in, that day was an awards day with parents in and out, doors were left propped open, and at least one apparently unlocked.

There already was a safety protocol in place, people just weren’t following it.

‘Nother question is, was there even time for the first sighting of the gunman to translate into a lockdown message before he was at a classroom door. Were those three teachers warned at all?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can find a lot of fault with how this went down but the cop not taking a shot he was not sure of is pretty far down the list of what went wrong.

In my opinion you are missing the bigger piece of that part of the incident. The officer made a radio call to ask for permission to shoot from someone who was not seeing what he saw. If that doesn't raise a major WTF with you, you should really distance yourself from these kinds of discussions. That call belongs to the officer and the officer alone. If an officer needs help making shoot/don't shoot decisions, he is in the wrong profession. If he had passed on the shot because of his own assessment, then I'd understand his decision.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OlderGuy54

Yet he does.

Hi Scott. I hope all is well. How long do you give yourself before you have a meltdown?

Hold Into The HOA
Paul

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 65 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,513
Posts18,509,413
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.