Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have been very clear on this position from the start.
One thing is for sure . No matter what the facts or opposition suggest, you are firm in your opinions.

Touchè.

LMAO

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Asking leadership to make a shoot don’t shoot decision for him is a goddam embarrassment.

Hold under the hand sanitizer
Paul
Well stated, and irrefutable.

When are you joining the local PD so you can make split second life and death decisions that will effect all your family and the rest of your life?

Lickin Travis nuts is pretty risk free in comparison.

I’ll think about it.

Will you give me a Greybull rifle if I do?

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Two things I think we can all agree on.

The first being Uvalde was and is an absolute clusterfuc.k top to bottom.

The second, and I cannot stress this enough, it is a shame that John Burns was not a victim of a school shooting decades ago. What a dosh.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ll Wade into the debate around the cop not taking a 148 yard shot at the shooter before the shooter made entry into the school. I don’t think I have to comment about requesting permission to use deadly force for an IMMINENT threat so I’ll address the cops potential lack of confidence in making that shot. Realistically 148 yards isn’t that far for many of us and it’s a chip shot for the AR itself but irrespective of whether you hit the shooter with the first shot or the follow up shots the act of engaging that target forces that target to focus its attention on you giving you more time to kill the bad guy. It really isn’t a situation that calls for over-analyzing every decision, the situation calls for fast, decisive action by one motivated, unafraid man….the fact that man has a gun and armor makes it better for him but shouldn’t be a requirement. I am always armed but if for some reason I wasn’t then I always carry 2 knives but if for some reason I wasn’t then I’ll find a rock or baring that I always have my 2 hands. NOTHING would prevent me from doing anything I could to save those children. Unless I took a CNS or fight ending hit I figure that I have another minute or 2 of fight left and I wouldn’t let it go to waste.

There’s no excusing the incompetence and cowardice of all law enforcement officers and agencies involved in this Great Uvalde Disgrace.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
There’s no excusing the incompetence and cowardice of all law enforcement officers and agencies involved in this Great Uvalde Disgrace.
Clearly.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Asking leadership to make a shoot don’t shoot decision for him is a goddam embarrassment.

Paul

When are you joining the local PD so you can make split second life and death decisions that will effect all your family and the rest of your life?

Christ sake you were a fueler in the chairforce… where were you in 2003? 2004? 2005? 2006? 2007? 2008? 2009? Again a fueler in the chairforce and you talk like you are the baddest SOB to walk gods green earth.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Paul

I’ll think about it.

Will you give me a Greybull rifle if I do?

Greybull died about a year or so after I sold them my shares. Close to a decade in the past

Get it done and we can talk about a suppressed AR patrol rifle on the standard LE discount.

I don't expect to hear from you, truth be told.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
Christ sake you were a fueler in the chairforce… where were you in 2003? 2004? 2005? 2006? 2007? 2008? 2009? Again a fueler in the chairforce and you talk like you are the baddest SOB to walk gods green earth.

This was 2006.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Are you requesting more pictures from that timeline?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

This was 2006.

Never mind it went over your heard. But think really hard what was going between 2003-2010??

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

This was 2006.

Never mind it went over your heard. But think really hard what was going between 2003-2010??
His fantasies?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My understanding was a single cop had a very risky shot on a moving suspect that he could not PID at 148yds.

And he was too indecisive to make that call without asking his boss first. lolololol

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

This was 2006.

Burns was involved with Tony Robbins romantically . LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well Burns calling out a member to go join the local Police department. While perpetrating like he is the greatest warrior to ever come out of DOA (Department of Arirforce). the Years 2003 through 2010 were the years we were involved in Iraq. The Army was hurting for bodies, so where was Burns when his country needed him the most from 2004-2009?? Now he hangs out with retired Army operators he thinks he has the ultimate street cred.

Last edited by 79S; 07/16/22.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What agency do you work for?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He doesn't, he sits in Casper trying to use his "connections" in the Special operation community to sell his overpriced AR's.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
My understanding was a single cop had a very risky shot on a moving suspect that he could not PID at 148yds.

And he was too indecisive to make that call without asking his boss first. lolololol

It sure sounds like you gladly would have taken on the job of judge, jury, and executioner.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You ability to to laugh out loud at this horrfic incidence is a bit strange, in a bad way.

Your reluctance to join a PD and pin on a badge and buckle up some armour is telling while you spout off behind you keyboard.

He made a call, he didn't have the shot and didn't take a risky shot.

Post the transcript between the guy you are second guessing and his chain of command.

You're a weak puzzy bitch posting behind your keyboard second guessing a single cop on what would have been quite litterally one of the best shots ever in the history of Law Enforcement.

I wish he would have taken and made that shot, but it would have been a thing of legend. I don't expect LE to be legendary on all engagements.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 07/16/22. Reason: added bitch just because it fits

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S

He doesn't, he sits in Casper trying to use his "connections" in the Special operation community to sell his overpriced AR's.

Casper?

Get real dumbazz.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S

2008?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You ability to to laugh out loud at this horrfic incidence is a bit strange, in a bad way.

Your ability to rationalize your own leveraging of the tragedy while throwing shade on others is nothing less than astounding.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 204guy, 56 invisible), 2,281 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,506
Posts18,509,299
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.