Hop To
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by deflave
I cannot believe that many people stood around and waited that long and I'm not excluding any groups.

All I heard was Border Patrol, Border Patrol, Border Patrol for days on end.

Well, the fugking Border Patrol took way too fugking long to resolve that situation. And WTF was with them staging triage at the hallways intersection?

Somebody please explain just what in the fugk these people being taught? And by who?

Mike G already explained.

The guys who went in did not know there were any kids in the room until they made entry.

You litterally posted the video answering your question.
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by stxhunter
They should put electronic locks in schools so that any teacher or administrator can push a button and lock every door at the same time.

What happens in a fire?
This seems like a pretty tricky problem to solve.

Knee jerk reations tend to have problems. But they feel good to the knee jerker.

Gin Blossoms Burns,

I understand Mike G has to have a certain level of tact when addressing the situation in the manner he did and I believe that's why he hit the pause button and made an addendum concerning the agents that entered the room. That's the addendum that details your being a lying POS at the 5:20 mark in case you forgot why you frantically posted for the past 20 hours straight. LOL

I think most any first responder that has responded to an "all hands on deck" situation knows that cops talk. And standing around there for that amount of time and nobody mentioning that he had already expended a whole lot of rounds is very, very, very hard to believe.

And they were on scene when the four shots were fired at 12:21. That's in the ALERRT timeline that I'm sure you still haven't read because you don't really give a fugk or want to help resolve any issues in your own backyard, you just want to post pictures of your fat fugking head on top of a donkey.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Holy macaroni!

Johnny Gin Blossoms had a busy little Saturday, didn't she?

LOL

Another thread selfishly whored out.

Drama. Negative discourse with no winner.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
148 yards on a SLOWLY walking man is a cake walk for anyone trained with an AR.

Hold I front of target, fire as target leading edge brakes front sight post/reticle. Target neutralized.
It’s a very easy shot. We routinely shoot movers at 600 yards with bolt guns under time.

The problem was the hesitation to shoot because of political bullshit and the risk the officer would have to take in today’s fucqked up world

It would be for you. But then you are a World Champion shotgunner who could hit a high percentage of 80yd crossers screaming across the sky while under pressure.

No police dept in the world could train officers to anything close to your shooting ability and confidence in shooting a moving target under stress.

World would be better if some one with 10% of your skill was on the carbine when the shooter was going for the door but how much training would that take.

Agreed. Most competitive shooters have better shooting skills than LEOs. Products of practice. When the SHTF, the entire nationwide group of PRS shooters are who you want on your team.

A good friend is ex law-enforcement, president of our gun club, and a DOE employee. He’s the real deal and has been there and done everything including gun fights. I’ve never been a pistol shooter and in many of the PRS competitions some stages involve some pistol shooting. I got together with him for some basic training and ran some drills. He told me right then and there that I shoot better than most of his agents on the first trip to the range, which is pathetic

These posts by Gin Blossom and rcjizzguzzlia are a perfect example of just how self-absorbed the two are.

19 children slaughtered. A detailed timeline by an irrefutably reputable organization is released, and all these two fugk-tards can talk about is how good they are at shooting fake birds and that a super bad ass good friend once told him he shot a pistol kinda sort of well.

LOL

I'd love to meet the women that sleep with these idiots. LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
My understanding was a single cop had a very risky shot on a moving suspect that he could not PID at 148yds.

And he was too indecisive to make that call without asking his boss first. lolololol

It sure sounds like you gladly would have taken on the job of judge, jury, and executioner.
When a cop in that position calls his boss so that his boss can make a shoot/don’t shoot decision for him, he needs to look for a new profession. That’s his job. I would have made my decision independently.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Love how this story has made everyone on the fire a law enforcement tactical operations expert.

😂

What makes you think there aren't any experts in law enforcement tactics posting on here?

I can think of four without batting an eye. There are likely more.

You and Burns, ain't one of 'em.

LOL

IC B2

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Don’t know Roger, but from what I’ve seen and what he’s posted - he’s probably one of the last posters here on the old campfire I would accuse of hiding behind a keyboard.

Yet he does.

Simple enough to put a name in the sig line if you want to schitt post and attack another member.

Your lack of name is also duly noted.

If you schitt post or attack other members from behind a key board you are a cowardly schitt bird.

If you want to enjoy the CF and choose not to have your name on the net this does not apply.

Outside of a few sockpockets and a welcher, I don’t [bleep] post or attack other members. I have never posted anything I wouldn’t say in person.

I respect your shooting ability. I do not respect your using this incident as a way to try to associate yourself and your brand name in order to pimp your wares. Take it for what it’s worth.

The OP is pimping his wares.

One thing I noted was their commenting on the fact that one responder hauled ass through the parking lot instead of stopping, and walking in. If you've ever been to a schitty situation this can't be emphasized enough. You lose so much information and you disable so much natural instinct when you drive up to the door or scene.

You're almost always better walking that last 50-100yds.
And I got my resume' buddy. And it gets me paid, on ranges, and teaching students.

All you got is a hand full of Wyoming bullschit.
Oh and I'll be booking some dates with some of the names you mentioned in FY23.

I'll be sure they know all about you and this thread.

It really eats Burns up to be called out for being a nothing.

LOL

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CRS
deflave,
Thanks for posting. Really good factual dissecting of the f'up.

It's tough to read and view but I appreciate anyone taking the time to do so.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
If an officer needs help making shoot/don't shoot decisions, he is in the wrong profession.

He is.

But honestly, I don't know what people are expecting. You know who signs up to be a cop in Uvalde for $50k a year? A kid who wants to stay in his hometown but doesn't want to sweat a lot at work. They're not drawing from a really deep talent pool in Uvalde.

You can either recruit top talent or you can hope everything works out in Mayberry.

This is something a lot of people don't want to hear but it's true.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Beav,

He was a medic and probably a doctor.

What's sad if even if he was just a beat cop sanatizing his hand is litterally an extremely smart thing to do if you are facing a mass shooting and will be rendering aid to wounded.

Most without real world experince think doctors use gloves to protect themselves, it's much more for the wounded to stop infections.

Should have been faster on the delete, Beav. The packs gonna be mad. wink

So soft armor and helmet sanitizer boy knew there was going to be some serious stuffing of wounds taking place, and triage was being set up in a hallway, but the guys "Scott" trained had no knowledge of the situation.

You're really killing it, Johnny.

LOL

Dumb fugking hick.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
Never mind it went over your heard. But think really hard what was going between 2003-2010??

2008?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Oh my fugking Christ.

LMFAO

79S is referencing the timeline he was deployed to the middle east serving his country.

And your reply is a string of fugking ponies in butt fugk nowhere.

LOL

What a fugking idiot.

IC B3

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JBARTRAM
Travis,

Watched the entire video. Infuriating. I was naïve to how [bleep] up things could be.

I think we all were.

Unreal.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Post your hand wringer whiner bullschitt some place any one cares, schitt bird.

You and and your Lil Pack mates came at me and I stuffed your bullschitt right down your whining throats until you choked.

Whimpering at this point is just pathetic.

But it's the only play you have.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Raferman
why are you so red Burns?

It's gentic dude.

Same reason some might say I am bit short for my weight. Can't just grow taller. laugh

Yeah, it's called three generations of alcoholism.

LOL

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Here's to hoping Santa brings you a new head for Christmas.

LOL

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Here's to hoping Santa brings you a new head for Christmas.

LOL

Haha. Come on Flave. He’s just a boy. Take it easy on him.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Haha. Come on Flave. He’s just a boy. Take it easy on him.

I'm sure Kyle Lamb will make him a mojito while Mike Glover massages his feet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My understanding was a single cop had a very risky shot on a moving suspect that he could not PID at 148yds.

And he was too indecisive to make that call without asking his boss first. lolololol

You ability to to laugh out loud at this horrfic incidence is a bit strange, in a bad way.

Your reluctance to join a PD and pin on a badge and buckle up some armour is telling while you spout off behind you keyboard.

He made a call, he didn't have the shot and didn't take a risky shot.

Post the transcript between the guy you are second guessing and his chain of command.

You're a weak puzzy bitch posting behind your keyboard second guessing a single cop on what would have been quite litterally one of the best shots ever in the history of Law Enforcement.

I wish he would have taken and made that shot, but it would have been a thing of legend. I don't expect LE to be legendary on all engagements.

Sweet baby haysoos Butterball, I have certain level of respect for your willingness to parade your stupidity around like a badge of honor. I was laughing at you. I was not criticizing the officer for not taking the shot, and I have been crystal goddam clear about that from the onset. I am retired law enforcement (Coast Guard) where I served as a Judgmental Pistol Course (shoot/don't shoot instructor) and I served as a reserve deputy with Harrison CountyMississippi County Sheriff's Department. I have been to two LE academies. I would still be serving if I hadn't slaughtered my shoulder. I have seen you brag about damn near everything but your time behind the badge. Why don't you take a moment to tell us about it?

Backing up to shoot/don't shoot. That decision was the officer's. It does not lie with the supervisor. I'll explain why. The supervisor wasn't there. Crazy tactical concept huh? For Burns and the rest of you not familiar with Law Enforcment 101. Every officer is trained and empowered to make shoot/don't shoot decisions on their own. It is one of the most fundamental principles of LE. As I wrote earlier, my criticism is not of the officer passing on the shot. It is of him seeking permission from his supervisor. Hint, there's a reason the experts highlighted this in their timeline.

You'll note that I have abstained from commenting on specific tactics inside the building, other than inaction of course. The reason for that, is that I haven't been trained in that tactical scenario.

John, I want to spend a little more time making something clear, since you struggle with reading comprehension. You are painfully [bleep] dumb. It's a severe case too. You dare to call into question the service, or lack thereof of others, when you yourself have never served in an enforcement capacity. That's why you cling to your acquaintances accomplishments as if they are your own. I'll let you in on a little secret. They laugh at you behind your back. Don't take that too personally though. It's pretty common for cops to laugh at wannabe groupees.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
'Flave. Thanks for posting the Mike Glover videos.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yes, thanks for posting this, to bad Burnzy opened his yap and tried to highjack another important discussion.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Thanks again for information Flave. Between, Jag, Burns, HC etc just about every good thread gets sidetracked and not for the better.

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (2500HD, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 72 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,462
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.