-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Knock knock… Uber eats delivery for John. Is there a John here?

BLAM!

Still beats hiding in the hallway while your kids or your neighbor kids get shot and bleed out.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
And as far as going to the sound of the guns and clearing a fuuucking building or a room on your own or in a team.
And killing a man or taking fire and having your men get hit or killed.

You don't how your gonna react .
But the bottom line is go to the sound of the fuuuucking gunfire.
And engage the POS on your own fuuucking initiative.
Put your azz on the line and do your fuuuuucking job..
JFC..... it's that fuuucking simple.

You are a cop and you hear gunfire in a fuuuucking school...
Kids are being fuuuucking killed.
Go put your azz on the line and do fuuuucking something about it.
Just dont fuuuuucking sit their and do zilch listening to gunfire and screaming.
JFC.....

Same fuuuucking bullschit in Broward county......

Fear is a strong thing.
But it ain't a excuse when your job is the protection of others..

Even with training and situational conditioning it is their but you can work with fear and tuck it away somewhat.
And do your job as a individual or in a team/ higher unit like you have been trained to do automatically.

It's when you lose fear is when you become careless.

I been in Mout fights in Ah Najaf, Karbala, Baghdad, and waaay to many in Mosul during OIF 1

0 mout fights in desert storm.

But I also trained for years thruout my time as a "lowly 11B" in mocked up engineer tape houses.
Dry, blank, and live fire shoot houses of various configs all over the planet.
Shugart Gordon and Pat Cassidy Mout towns dry, blank, and blue sim rounds.

Bottomline is those cops were fuuuucking cowards and alot of kids got killed while they sat around finger fuuuucking themselves.

Total fuuuucking bullschit that 1st cop didnt shoot that pos outside.
Total fuuucking bullschit the others on scene in that hallway retreated from that engagement and then the whole fuuucking clown show that gathered after sat around doing nothing.

And meanwhile you got parents going in that school into the unknown getting their kids.

Why this LE force in this town has not been fired
All of them.
Is beyond me...

Or a 2 for 2 replacement from outside agencies coordinated thru the fuuuuucking union has not been implemented.
Gotta be some good officers who would gladly relocate to that town and protect it.

And the new LE,,s never partnered up with these cowards.
And that policy announced to the public to build some" trust".
And the program done till everyone of them cowards carte blanche no matter who they are or what they did that day is off that force.

Hey you can stay in our town but ya cant be a cop anymore or work any local .gov type job.
Or you can relocate to another town per the union plan and be a traffic cop.

I cant imagine the underlying hatred that exist in that town against that current police force right now...

Gotta be guilt by association hate going on big time by that towns population towards it's police force.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Blue,

Only two questions for you, and yes or no is fine.

If you are alone, in street clothes, armed only with your edc sidearm, are you going in?

If you do go inside the school alone, are you going to die?

🦫
He would have a much better chance of succeeding than some who haven't been trained, he is also a top-tier competitive shooter. I don't know if Flave competes but from what I've heard he is exceptional as well. I'm better than the average person but know while going through that door I'd more than likely be shot, if I was lucky I might get off 2-3 shots before getting hit.

I’m aware, Rog on what both Flave and Blue are to the degree they have shared here. I’m certain both have vastly more experience and training that has been shared, as well.

I’m solid with a pistol, rifle, and shotgun. But that doesn’t make me ready for an actual gun fight with a shooter inside a closed off classroom. Hence the questions about tactics.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Beaver;
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

Again I'm acutely aware that bears are not capable of shooting at me, so that changes everything or at least many, many aspects of the situation.

That said, the last problem bear who got a Lightfield less than lethal rubber slug for his efforts, I recall reloading reflexively after that shot - only 5 in the mag tube on that one. My practice for unwounded ursine problems is a Lightfield first followed by 4 Brenneke.

When going over what I did right and what needed to change, I gave myself a check on the positive side for that.

As my cyber friend Brother Blue said, we're all going to die some time doing some thing. Over the past couple of years I've given a fair bit of thought and meditation on "how we die" and have arrived at a few conclusions.

Thanks again and all the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner

BLAM!

Still beats hiding in the hallway while your kids or your neighbor kids get shot and bleed out.

That’s a novel approach. I like it.

Maybe throw in Cannabis Delivery for the Hoodie Dude.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I had never considered intervening until Beaver asked as i would just let it go and be handled by the popo.

But Beaver got me thinking.

f it were me and i had no confidence in LEO i would enter the school. With no shooting going on i dont think anyone would be stupid enough to start busting into closed rooms, so that would prevent stupid act No1.

That would necessitate what anyone with a brain would have done. Wait. Think what to do. Was a pissed off hubby taking out a cheating dimocrap wife?

Boom, boom.

Move that direction.

Wait. More booms,

Find the room.

I nor anyone else here is kicking in an outward opening door. So that rules out stupid move No2.

Standing by door pretty much rules out stupid move No3 (getting shot through the door).

All schools should of course have outward opening doors as my cousin had done to every door in the Texas Prison system for the simple purpose of preventing barracading.

(Which makes me believe the later dreamed up EXCUSE was they came up with after the public started asking questions. It was a liying BS excuse and if the doors did open inward it was still a lying made up BS excuse because 1. Kids were getting shot, 2. Kids were bleeding out. These two facts rule out declared Barricade situation. So that too was an illegitimate excuse. 3. They had tools to bust through, 4. They never tried turning the door handle.

Conclusion. The didnt want to open the door.)

Back to the task.

Grab door handle and turn. If it turns, only then the danger begins. . Presuming one could hear and see for LEO arriving. If one couldn't hear or see they wouldn't even be there.

So these simple, not Rocket Science, actions anyone with a brain trying to intervene would naturally follow, the real crap probably wouldnt happen until the door opened.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/17/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Bottomline is those cops were fuuuucking cowards and alot of kids got killed while they sat around finger fuuuucking themselves.
word

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

BLAM!

That’s a novel approach. I like it.

Maybe throw in Cannabis Delivery for the Hoodie Dude.

🦫

BS., you two crazy badstids would prolly be all jecked up nervous and running through the halls chooting fleeing kids an techers. There, you two dummies would prolly kill tha janitor. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/17/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Smart thing would be find a general layout or floor plan. Turns out that classroom had doorway to the neighboring classroom. That may be an advantage . Round of applause though for being on scene in three minutes.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Blue,

Only two questions for you, and yes or no is fine.

If you are alone, in street clothes, armed only with your edc sidearm, are you going in?

If you do go inside the school alone, are you going to die?

🦫
He would have a much better chance of succeeding than some who haven't been trained, he is also a top-tier competitive shooter. I don't know if Flave competes but from what I've heard he is exceptional as well. I'm better than the average person but know while going through that door I'd more than likely be shot, if I was lucky I might get off 2-3 shots before getting hit.

I’m aware, Rog on what both Flave and Blue are to the degree they have shared here. I’m certain both have vastly more experience and training that has been shared, as well.

I’m solid with a pistol, rifle, and shotgun. But that doesn’t make me ready for an actual gun fight with a shooter inside a closed off classroom. Hence the questions about tactics.

🦫

I do compete but I do it locally and more to test equipment and gauge how I'm doing against top level guys than anything else. I'm pretty sure Blue is a Master Class in at least one Division which means his cock glistens like diamonds when hit by sunlight.

I would happily enter a school and attempt to locate and shoot someone by myself. Not because I think it's going to end well but because I have no problem leaving a world packed full of COVTARDS.

A lot of people don't understand how difficult it is to clear rooms as a team much less as an individual. Tunnel vision, adrenaline and fatigue are very real. And if the subject is moving you have no way of knowing where he is at any given time and you may very well have to cover the same real estate over and over if you don't have anyone to maintain areas that have already been checked. I know everyone has Uvalde fresh on the mind but imagine the complexity of entering Columbine by yourself. There were not only multiple shooters, but there were IEDs everywhere. I subscribe to the principles of "something is always better than nothing" but you could argue that sometimes that something ends up being a detractor because the person giving their best is a fugking moron.

There is nothing horribly complex about clearing areas by yourself. You just have to acknowledge that it's high risk. But that doesn't mean you can't win. If you have guys do Force on Force training just one on one it almost always becomes a 50/50 of who will "win" but most frequently you will see both individuals with multiple simunition hits on each other. A few constants are rifle beats handgun most always and more light is better than less light when the Christmas lights stop working.

I think one of the most smartest things a person can do is just help get as many people the fugk out of there as possible if there are groups of people about to seek and destroy. The guy in Uvalde is a good example but as Blue already mentioned, not all AORs are equal and his successes were probably due in large part because it was a small community and the cops knew him. It sounds like he gave those people the ability to snap out of it and at least do something. And they did all this independent of everyone else.

I have done lots of things and am well known for being an overall great person to have around when on or off-duty. But the only real motivation I have for doing those things is that I want to be on TV and I want people to love me and I want a reason to make fun of the person that didn't do what I did. Actually those are my only motivations for doing anything.

So, yeah. Grab gun and go shoot the fugking guy. It's not like any of us really have anything better to do anyway.

This concludes your period of instruction.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"Kick the door to distract him--He's gonna shoot you through the door and you'll die. Gotta die doing something, but now there's a body in front of the door the next guy has to deal with. Now you're dead, you didn't help, and you made things worse."

Not necessarily. You do not have an Israeli commando in there. If you did have an Israeli special forces guy, yes he certainly would kill you.
You have a screwed up, mentally ill kid. There is a good chance that when you kick the door open, he would kill himself. That is what the 2 shooters at Columbine did.

1-You only know he was a screwed up, mentally ill kid through the benefit of 20/20 hindsight.

2-Even though he was just a screwed up, mentally ill kid, none of what you predicted happened. When officers approached the classroom door she shot at them through the door.

What I'm saying is exactly what happened.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Trav,

Cool, and thanks!

- Mark

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
but you could argue that sometimes that something ends up being a detractor because the person giving their best is a fugking moron.

Just shut up and shoot blindly through walls like a real man.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I have built quit a few schools, everyone I’ve built in the past 10+ years has “classroom hardware” which once the door is closed, is only accessible by key. There is no way to override the lock.

Also, every classroom has a closer. Until I have recently been informally involved in similar training, the thought never crossed my mind the complexities a closer would cause on tactically entering a room with a closer.

Without some training and right tools, the average guy is not “breaching” a modern school door.

Not directed at anyone and not sure if TX has the same “code black” in regards to school construction and access control.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
but you could argue that sometimes that something ends up being a detractor because the person giving their best is a fugking moron.

It works in the movies, why not in Uvalde

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SLM
I have built quit a few schools, everyone I’ve built in the past 10+ years has “classroom hardware” which once the door is closed, is only accessible by key. There is no way to override the lock.

Also, every classroom has a closer. Until I have recently been informally involved in similar training, the thought never crossed my mind the complexities a closer would cause on tactically entering a room with a closer.

Without some training and right tools, the average guy is not “breaching” a modern school door.

Not directed at anyone and not sure if TX has the same “code black” in regards to school construction and access control.

All of which is moot when you consider just how fugking dumb your average school teacher is.

The majority of them are far more concerned by somebody sneezing without a mask than they are keeping the building secure.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lol. Don’t be so [bleep]. You’ll end up like Burns.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
There is that.

Originally Posted by SLM

All of which is moot when you consider just how fugking dumb your average school teacher is.

The majority of them are far more concerned by somebody sneezing without a mask than they are keeping the building secure.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Lol. Don’t be so [bleep]. You’ll end up like Burns.
That level of vitriol is uncalled for! 😁

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

128 members (257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 300_savage, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 16 invisible), 2,519 guests, and 914 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,670
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.