J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Thanks. Can i get drunk now?

Yes.

We don't want you getting sick.

Thanks, Prayers answered.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Its not me, i just pass the info along. Trying to bring enlightenment. shocked

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I didn't miss anything.

He choose to pass on a risky shot while not having positive ID on the shooter.

He wanted validation from his chain of command to take a shot he was not ever trained to take on a person he was not sure needed to be shot.

Of all the bad decisions that day this is very near the bottom and is the essense of Monday Morning Quarter Backing.

You are Monday Morning Quarterbacking yourself.

You don't know what type of shot the guy had. It may or may not have been a "risky shot" as you put it...

The guy may have been teed up like a golf ball, for all you know. Obviously, the cop had a clear enough picture to ID him as the shooter/armed intruder... Why else would have have asked for permission to engage?

And all you dumbschitts braggin up how you would have burned that guy down with out PIDing him as the shooter would have killed a school coach and maybe a few kids in the background.

Congratulations, warrior.

One of those officers testified to the Committee that, based on the sound of echoes, he believed the shooter had fired in their direction.114 That officer saw children dressed in bright colors in the playground, all running away. Then, at a distance exceeding 100 yards, he saw person dressed in black, also running away. Thinking that the person dressed in black was the attacker, he raised his rifle and asked Sgt. Coronado for permission to shoot.115

Sgt. Coronado testified he heard the request, and he hesitated. He knew there were children present. He considered the risk of shooting a child, and he quickly recalled his training that officers are responsible for every round that goes downrange.116

According to the officer who made the request, there was no opportunity for Sgt. Coronado to respond before they heard on the radio that the attacker was running toward the school. The officers testified to the Committee that it turned out that the person they had seen dressed in black was not the attacker, but instead it was Robb Elementary Coach Abraham Gonzales.117

Coach Gonzales had been on his way to the parking lot to leave the school after his lunch duty when he heard a gunshot and then Coach Garcia’s report about the attacker over the radio. He told the children around him to run away.118

Last edited by JohnBurns; 07/18/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
ID of a weapon is a prerequisite.

If not, it should be.

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (35, 10Glocks, B52RadarNav, Bigd7378, 7mm_Loco, 8 invisible), 1,594 guests, and 788 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,557
Posts18,510,448
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.