J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by logger
Originally Posted by flintlocke
As a resident of a rural county, in a state, that has legalized growing...without any polling whatsoever...I can personally testify to the train wreck it has caused here. The human trash that grows for Asian cartels are the worst thing that has ever happened to us. Every crime under the sun seems to be part of the Cambodian/Hmong culture. It has bankrupted the local law enforcement budget, public healthcare budget, toxic waste cleanup, on and on. From murder, to selling puberty age brides, game poaching, theft, arson....We were a lot better off here when the local hippies were growing the dope, small scale black market.

The big impact we are seeing is the illegal use of water, essentially drying up a number of streams. That, and the the theft of generators and water pumps.

That's not "legalized" growing. Crime is still crime.
Damn, bruh,

you back here making sense again.

Gonna get in trouble doin' that I tells ya

I realize.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder. Is there a field test to determine the allowable limit of Cheeto dust on a driver's fingers to determine if they are impaired due to reaching in the big bag for the last few crumbs of baked to a crackly crunch?

Can a copper test the lips of a driver for Secret Sauce residue when, upon looking in the window and seeing a Jack in the Box to go bag, he suspects distracted driving because the driver swerved a bit while attempting to keep the sauce off their nice party dress?

So many questions................so few answers......................so far.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
Smoking pot lowers testosterone levels and sperm count ..... period. So let's create a nation of nut - shriveled soy boys.

I was shootin silver bullets for a while.

Smoke an O-Z a week and fathered 3 choodruns

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Is there a field test to see which Leo agency shows up?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Why is it when ya always go into them dispensaries, it’s operated by some fàggots or some ponytail biker person that weighs 625 lbs?

Can’t they get like a polite skinny, grandma type to work there? I wanna feel like I’m not entering a circus freakshow or jackoff parlor.
So, you know what a jackoff parlor looks like in order to compare a dispensary to one?
Sprayed one for roaches

Had a big Korean account clientele. The old gal had laundromat, massage parlor, sewing shop, Tempura, rral estate office. Them people are WORKERS.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Why is it when ya always go into them dispensaries, it’s operated by some fàggots or some ponytail biker person that weighs 625 lbs?

Can’t they get like a polite skinny, grandma type to work there? I wanna feel like I’m not entering a circus freakshow or jackoff parlor.
So, you know what a jackoff parlor looks like in order to compare a dispensary to one?
Sprayed one for roaches

Had a big Korean account clientele. The old gal had laundromat, massage parlor, sewing shop, Tempura, rral estate office. Them people are WORKERS.

Cause they's wimmens!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder. Is there a field test to determine the allowable limit of Cheeto dust on a driver's fingers to determine if they are impaired due to reaching in the big bag for the last few crumbs of baked to a crackly crunch?

Can a copper test the lips of a driver for Secret Sauce residue when, upon looking in the window and seeing a Jack in the Box to go bag, he suspects distracted driving because the driver swerved a bit while attempting to keep the sauce off their nice party dress?

So many questions................so few answers......................so far.

Enhanced penalty for a hollow-point bullet in New Jersey - they consider that a sin against God himself.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
Smoking pot lowers testosterone levels and sperm count ..... period. So let's create a nation of nut - shriveled soy boys.

I was shootin silver bullets for a while.

Smoke an O-Z a week and fathered 3 choodruns
Sheeit.

It took you a week?

6 of us smoked an ozer of genuine Acapucolo Gold on a 4 hr trip to the Lower Colorado River.

Ever see giraffes in the mesquite trees of the California desert?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Illegal. Don't understand the meaning?

It means the grow sites that aren't registered, regulated, and taxed by the state. Usually but not always large scale get-rich-quick grows, here today, gone tomorrow, sheisters. However you want to describe them, they operate for the sole profit of the growers and avoid lining the states pockets.

Isn't government great? They sell you permission to do something that anyone should have the freedom to do for free then they turn around and punish those that don't pay them their "permission tax". Same goes with all licenses. Should be allowed to work without having to pay the government to interfere with that work.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Sprayed one for roaches

What, no peep show?

In it is contentment

IC B3

O
OGB Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Illegal. Don't understand the meaning?

It means the grow sites that aren't registered, regulated, and taxed by the state. Usually but not always large scale get-rich-quick grows, here today, gone tomorrow, sheisters. However you want to describe them, they operate for the sole profit of the growers and avoid lining the states pockets.

Isn't government great? They sell you permission to do something that anyone should have the freedom to do for free then they turn around and punish those that don't pay them their "permission tax". Same goes with all licenses. Should be allowed to work without having to pay the government to interfere with that work.

NFA ring a bell?

Bore size is no substitute for shot placement and
Power is no substitute for bullet performance. 458WIN
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s one thing for a State to make doing drugs legal within their borders. It’s entirely different thing when the State establishes drug user sanctuaries that a taxpayer has to pay for, then witness the debauchery and filth the street urchins make.

Portland, Oregon gets another round of applause for their epic failure at making doing drugs, safe and fun.

Keeping Portland stupid!

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Also have heard many HR people and business owners tell stories of the "but I have medical card" response when someone isnt hired or is fired due to failing a drug test when the company has a No Drug Policy. What peop fail to realize is that its the business's insurance carriers mandating the zero tolerance policy due to the nature of work etc, not the business itself.

Do you know if they have the same standard for prescription opiates and benzodiazepines? Serious question.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by shootem
Make cannabis a legal garden crop. Then attack Valium and opioid use by politicians that make laws based on making $$$ for themselves.

I would personally demand that every member of FedGov Executive/Legislative/Judicial branches be tested for ALL drugs and the results posted for the whole world to see. Wouldn't you like to see what drugs are animating PedoBiden or Diane Feinstein??

Make them subject to the same laws they legislate. But they’re the ones having to make that rule.

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
You can't lump all users into losers, it's not the way it is.

Losers going to be losers with or without cannabis or alcohol or bennies

Last edited by shootem; 07/19/22.

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Since the legalization of pot in Colorado, we have had a big in crease of less than pillars of society move into Colorado. Homeless vagrants and crime has increased exponentially. When and what I did before I retired, I sure as heck didn't want some pothead working next to me that could get me killed and I don't want to be driving on freeways with them beside you. Now I even see it at the gun range.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
In my opinion, Cannabis should be removed from it's schedule 1 status and be legal to grow by anyone and should not be taxed in any way, shape, or form.

Incentive to smuggle would go waaaaaay down. I’m not going to be a regular user one way or another. I would absolutely try it for degenerative disc and arthritis symptoms. If it works and is legal I’d probably use a couple or three times a week. I’ve sworn off opioids outside a hospital forever. I’d rather hurt. Been a long, long time since I’ve even smelled any, but I can tell you from memory it ain’t like alcohol, it ain’t like opioids, it ain’t like benzodiazepines.

And it ain’t like whatever Pigslosi takes for sure.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In case you hop heads missed it for your next snack attack.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tyrone
There is no responsible use of THC-containing marihuana.

Cancer patients? Helps with seizures too?
How about just to take the edge off the day as some many folks do with a drink? Or dessert?

The VA is using it to treat vets with PTSD.

"Put that in your pipe and smoke it."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by shootem
Also have heard many HR people and business owners tell stories of the "but I have medical card" response when someone isnt hired or is fired due to failing a drug test when the company has a No Drug Policy. What peop fail to realize is that its the business's insurance carriers mandating the zero tolerance policy due to the nature of work etc, not the business itself.

Do you know if they have the same standard for prescription opiates and benzodiazepines? Serious question.
No, those drugs are not a Schedule 1 controlled substance ( no medical value), if prescribed by a physician they are legal, Marijuana is Illegal in all 50 States regardless if one has a state issued Medical Card.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (219DW, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 51 invisible), 1,716 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,108
Posts18,522,625
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.