-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you own a Trane or American-Standard air conditioner…

It was built by a team of people high AF.

🤟🏼🤣

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by keith
They should legalize it, then tax the living hell out of it, take a bite out of the cartels by doing so.

That's what Oregon did, made the "legal" growers so burdened with cost and regulation it became unprofitable for them. The state made out like a bandit however.

Coupled with a huge supply because every 20 something loser that can't hold a regular job wanted to get rich quick growing pot, the prices dropped in the toilet within three years. That's why so many abandoned their grow sites and equipment and left for grandpas basement. (Mom doesn't have a basement, she's a drug addict in and out of rehab).

The cartels do well by going to the state with the least enforcement (newest legalized states) and by shipping far and wide, where the 20 something is stupid as a pot smoker and doesn't know his ass from a hole in a tree.

I hear Oklahoma is hot right now, but I wouldn't know.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I am not a dope smoker. They should legalize it, then tax the living hell out of it, take a bite out of the cartels by doing so.

I have wondered how they are going to drug test employees when pot gets legal, DUI stops are going to be very interesting also. Driving while texting after smoking pot should get a lot of people killed.
The problem with that is there will still be a black market, dealers will just sell it cheaper than the legal stuff.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I am not a dope smoker. They should legalize it, then tax the living hell out of it, take a bite out of the cartels by doing so.

I have wondered how they are going to drug test employees when pot gets legal, DUI stops are going to be very interesting also. Driving while texting after smoking pot should get a lot of people killed.
The problem with that is there will still be a black market, dealers will just sell it cheaper than the legal stuff.

^^^ This ^^^

Restrictive government controls and excessive taxation is what fostered high volume illegal 'moonshine' production, 'bootlegging' and large scale thievery of legal booze meant for retail sales.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Get caught with a carry gun in a bar in TX and you could lose your Second Amendments right for life.

It's a trade-off. Get caught without a carry gun when you need it and the rest of your life won't amount to much.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Thats EXACTLY where most here in PA with a medical authorization get theirs....the black market at an extremely cheaper price! Only go to the Dispensaries when they want a bit of the high strength stuff, the vape cartridges etc.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Raise your hand if you think the money spent on marijuana enforcement has kept marijuana out of the hands of anyone that wanted to smoke marijuana.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Raise your hand if you think the money spent on marijuana enforcement has kept marijuana out of the hands of anyone that wanted to smoke marijuana.

It has not but I do know it has filled jails & prisons with some that really don't belong there.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by GAGoober
It’s just a friggin’ plant that God put on this earth just like every other friggin’ plant. Legalize it, tax the Hell out it and enforce impaired driving & crimes involving it.
Ya sure it wasn’t Satan that put Marijuana on this Earth along with Coca, Opium, and others
Have you ever had dental work? ..................Without novocaine?

Ever have surgery?..................... without any form of opiod before, during or after?

If so, you're a whole lot tougher than 90% of us here.

Well, have you?

If you used any of those drugs to get through the surgeries/dental work, do you have Satan to thank for them?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So, although these states do not issue Booze Cards, they do deny the Right to Carry to a Boozer.

Am I supposed to support this too?

Because I sure as fugk don't.
FL Carry Law and booze.

. This is another place where the law is tricky to understand. Florida gun law states that you can carry with a permit in a restaurant, but not if it serves alcohol.
Since many restaurants have their liquor licenses, Floridians have tweaked this requirement.
If the main purpose of the establishment is to serve food, but you can buy alcohol with your meal: feel free to carry. If an establishment has a dedicated bar section, your gun is not welcome there.
If it’s a fully licensed bar with no other purpose, like nightclubs, carrying is illegal.

https://miamicriminaldefense.com/7-...out-florida-gun-law-and-weapons-charges/

It is unlawful and punishable as provided in subsection (4) for any person who is under the influence of alcoholic beverages, any chemical substance set forth in s. 877.111, or any substance controlled under chapter 893, when affected to the extent that his or her normal faculties are impaired, to use a firearm in this state.
(4) Any person who violates subsection (3) commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...RL=0700-0799/0790/Sections/0790.151.html
So? I'd still carry, screw stupid laws.

Do you carry in bars and in restaurants that make more than 51% of their income off of alcohol sales?
You do know that TX is the only State in the Union that makes it a Felony to do so.

Get caught with a carry gun in a bar in TX and you could lose your Second Amendments right for life.
I'm not doing anything for a cop to interact with me, so I don't worry about it. I seldom go to bars anyway.

Roger, next time you go out to eat at a place that also serves booze, be sure to ask for a manager or better yet the CPA for the business. Ask them if they make more than 51% of their "income" (is that gross or net???) on booze.

Do you get to subtract the value of the pineapple juice in your MaiTai, and the profit made on it, from their receipts for the purpose of determining the 51% threshold?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bwahahahaha.

I doesn't even keep it out of the hands of folks in Maximum Security prisons.

In it is contentment

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So, although these states do not issue Booze Cards, they do deny the Right to Carry to a Boozer.

FL Carry Law and booze.

. This is another place where the law is tricky to understand. Florida gun law states that you can carry with a permit in a restaurant, but not if it serves alcohol.
Since many restaurants have their liquor licenses, Floridians have tweaked this requirement.
If the main purpose of the establishment is to serve food, but you can buy alcohol with your meal: feel free to carry. If an establishment has a dedicated bar section, your gun is not welcome there.
If it’s a fully licensed bar with no other purpose, like nightclubs, carrying is illegal.

It is unlawful and punishable as provided in subsection (4) for any person who is under the influence of alcoholic beverages, any chemical substance set forth in s. 877.111, or any substance controlled under chapter 893, when affected to the extent that his or her normal faculties are impaired, to use a firearm in this state.
(4) Any person who violates subsection (3) commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

Do you carry in bars and in restaurants that make more than 51% of their income off of alcohol sales?
You do know that TX is the only State in the Union that makes it a Felony to do so.

I'm not doing anything for a cop to interact with me, so I don't worry about it. I seldom go to bars anyway.

Roger, next time you go out to eat at a place that also serves booze, be sure to ask for a manager or better yet the CPA for the business. Ask them if they make more than 51% of their "income" (is that gross or net???) on booze.

Do you get to subtract the value of the pineapple juice in your MaiTai, and the profit made on it, from their receipts for the purpose of determining the 51% threshold?
No need to ask, business owners are already required to post signs indicating whether they are a 51% or not.

https://www.texas3006.com/signs.php

Last edited by steve4102; 07/20/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Hold into the 1.25’s

Sheesh

LoLoLoL!!!!!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Kinda like a jug of shine?

Bootleg beer in dry counties? (no fine upstanding citizen of Texas would ever do such a thing, right?)

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

FL Carry Law and booze.

No need to ask, business owners are already required to post signs indicating whether they are a 51% or not.

https://www.texas3006.com/signs.php

Do we have to read all the signs on the doors just to get a burger?

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
lol

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
It's not really CC if you tell everyone.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Reefer Madness sure did it's job.

Don't believe everything you think.

You ain't learnin' nothin' when you're talking.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
One things for sure those favoring leagalized dope are quite enthusiastic about defending their position.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Back to the original question...yes or no..on legalization. In Calif as it was written on the ballot it sounded great. Some control of the industry, a new source of revenue, and freedom to put what you want in your body. Sounded like win-win. It passed comfortably. But greedy DEM legislature just taxed and regulated the product to the point it made black market dope profitable again. The cartels, Mex, Asian etc. had unlimited financial backing, the old hippies couldn't begin to compete again...so it's cartel run completely. The cartels had the money to hire the geneticists to produce the most powerful sticky resin bud ever made, and the grow equipped greenhouses to boost production to unheard of yields. Trouble was the cartels don't give a schidt about anything, environment, water, laws....it's profit here and now, all that matters. So my advice, regardless of where you are on personal drug use, if you care about long term, the land, rural economy, crime, water...vote no.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (219DW, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 51 invisible), 1,717 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,108
Posts18,522,625
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.