Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Well thank God for those laws because now drunk people won’t use or carry guns.
Lol, I'd always drink a few beers before a match.

There used to be drinking tents at Camp Perry for the shooters waiting on their relay to start.

This world is nothing but brainwashed clams.

There is a local trap club thats entire reason for existence (mostly) was that another local club had a vocal minority of members that were teetotalers and cun.ts about guys having a few beers after work before stepping out on the line. Long story short, came to a head and a contingent of non-clams told the Rod & Gun to get fuc`ked. Started their own club where anything went (as long as you weren't stumbling retarded drunk) and the original clubs league night dried up and died.

Now the 'new' club, which is old at this point, is trending towards old and clam like membership as history repeats itself. Apparently three beers in a fella can no longer be trusted with a fully semi automatic single shot 12 gauge with a 34" barrel and 7 1/2s.

Last edited by hillestadj; 07/20/22.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pothead dude I used to work with always said the only cure was to make everything legal and cheap.... his thought was people od'ing on street corners was the only thing that would persuade kids to stay away from the crap and the ones who did were out of the gene pool for good. 🤔

I tried to smoke some weed when I had my pancreas removed last year but it just didn't work for me.... I got high all right but didn't kill the pain like a Percocet will..... I absolutely hate the opiates but they flat out work when you need them.

I am glad it was available to me to try... I believe it's safer long term than the opiates. I say make it all legal.... it's your job as a parent to teach your kids to be responsible.... I am not willing to trade an ounce of freedom for some perceived "saftey".

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
You think ANYONE using crack, heroin, fentanyl, meth, etc isn't bothering anyone else?

Some really bad stuff there. Seen what that drug class can do. It’s poison. When folks get into that they go bad if they weren’t bad already. Way beyond the bounds of wicked weed.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Valsdad

But Stoopid folks still can, right?
Are you advocating for legislation requiring an IQ test in order to carry?
No more than I'm advocating that the laws you've mentioned in this thread make any sense. But, you've kept mentioning them.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You don’t drink, good on you. You don’t list what State you are from, so I will ask, does your state allow firearms carry in establishments that dispense alcohol?

As a non-drinker you are still subjected to the same carry laws as a drinker in this regard in many states.
I live in Cali and have mentioned it so many times on this forum I get grief for living here.

I'm subject to a whole lot of laws. So many I may not follow them all to the letter every time, as it's likely an impossibility. Like reading every sign on a friggen door. I'd be half an hour on some days and they'd likely sell the last doodad I was after at the Ace Hardware.

I bet you follow every law, every day, all day long, in every action you take?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You don’t drink, good on you. You don’t list what State you are from, so I will ask, does your state allow firearms carry in establishments that dispense alcohol?

As a non-drinker you are still subjected to the same carry laws as a drinker in this regard in many states.
I live in Cali and have mentioned it so many times on this forum I get grief for living here.

I'm subject to a whole lot of laws. So many I may not follow them all to the letter every time, as it's likely an impossibility. Like reading every sign on a friggen door. I'd be half an hour on some days and they'd likely sell the last doodad I was after at the Ace Hardware.

Kinda seems like a double standard from the Molon Labe folks eh?

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Let's make everything legal. Fentanyl, meth, weed, heroin. If you're an adult, decide what goes into your body

As long as you make burglary, robbery, theft, larceny, etc. capital crimes, I'm all for it. Fuggers ain't supporting their habit by working.

I would be totally ok for enhanced sentences if someone was under the influence and hurt another individual (assault, dui crash, etc). But if you're not bothering anyone, go for it.

Smoke it, snort it, shoot it....all of it.

Yep, that includes under the influence of Cheeto dust and Jack and the Box secret sauce.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Kinda seems like a double standard from the Molon Labe folks eh?

Uh....................yeah?

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 700LH
https://transformdrugs.org/blog/drug-decriminalisation-in-portugal-setting-the-record-straight

Drug-related deaths have remained below the EU average since 2001
The proportion of prisoners sentenced for drugs has fallen from 40% to 15%
Rates of drug use have remained consistently below the EU average
Making sense is not allowed on this forum.

Maybe stick with the "topic" subjects down below, although even there making sense gets dicey at times.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Let's make everything legal. Fentanyl, meth, weed, heroin. If you're an adult, decide what goes into your body

As long as you make burglary, robbery, theft, larceny, etc. capital crimes, I'm all for it. Fuggers ain't supporting their habit by working.

I would be totally ok for enhanced sentences if someone was under the influence and hurt another individual (assault, dui crash, etc). But if you're not bothering anyone, go for it.

Smoke it, snort it, shoot it....all of it.

You think ANYONE using crack, heroin, fentanyl, meth, etc isn't bothering anyone else? 99% of all crime is drug related in one way or another. And if you need a case study of just how fugged up legalization is, take a look at this fine state. Is that what you want nationwide?

I honestly really don't care anymore. If adults want to put a substance in their body, go for it. Fug it.

Hate to break it to you but fentanyl is everywhere right now. I could go score some blues right now in 10mins. (Fentanyl is illegal fyi)

It is everywhere right now, even here in the fuggin outer reaches of CA, in a county with a population of about 3 per square mile with more livestock than humans.

I'll probably be going to an associate's son's funeral Saturday. He OD'd the other day on his front lawn where dad found him as they were supposed to be getting ready for work.

Now, would I like to go hunting for the azzhole friend of the 19 year old kid, that has been working 12-15 hr days every summer on a big Ag outfit for the past three summers and by all appearances did good until his azzhole friend came to town in the summer? It doesn't take much to guess what I'd like to do in this case, but sometimes I do follow the law.

In it is contentment

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hardway
I absolutely hate the opiates but they flat out work when you need them.

I like opiates too but having to smash them up every time you need them is a pain in the fugking ass.

And the only good place to do it is on the granite counter tops in the kitchen so you have to listen to "What's your dad doing" and all the other dumb questions kids ask.

And they wonder why people don't just use legal 'scripts. It's laughable.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'll probably be going to an associate's son's funeral Saturday.

I love the lack of commitment in this sentence.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
All we are is Cheeto Dust in the Wind ..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by akrange
All we are is Cheeto Dust in the Wind ..

Hold into the sensimilla kush.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hillestadj

There used to be drinking tents at Camp Perry for the shooters waiting on their relay to start.

There is a local trap club thats entire reason for existence (mostly) was that another local club had a vocal minority of members that were teetotalers and cun.ts about guys having a few beers after work before stepping out on the line. Long story short, came to a head and a contingent of non-clams told the Rod & Gun to get fuc`ked. Started their own club where anything went (as long as you weren't stumbling retarded drunk) and the original clubs league night dried up and died.

Now the 'new' club, which is old at this point, is trending towards old and clam like membership as history repeats itself. Apparently three beers in a fella can no longer be trusted with a fully semi automatic single shot 12 gauge with a 34" barrel and 7 1/2s.

I would have to be drunk to shoot Trap because it’s that GD boring.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fair

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll probably be going to an associate's son's funeral Saturday.

I love the lack of commitment in this sentence.

Yeah, I'm not sure I'm going.

Two days away and I hope to live that long.

Last edited by Valsdad; 07/21/22.

In it is contentment

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hillestadj

I would have to be drunk to shoot Trap because it’s that GD boring.

Personally I find no form of shooting “boring”, drunk or not. Any time spent shooting is a good time.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 270jrk
I don’t care if people smoke weed, I just wish it didn’t smell like javelina turds. Barf.
Who the hell sniffs javelina turds?

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Personally I find no form of shooting “boring”, drunk or not. Any time spent shooting is a good time.

What a shock.

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (160user, 1minute, 257Bob, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 55 invisible), 15,251 guests, and 1,040 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,144
Posts18,542,523
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.