Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
DMc Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Kari Lake for the win!!!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is going to a very interesting election in AZ - Senate seat needs a Kelly removed, some tough competition and tougher advertising on the Guv contest, Congressional seat or two hotly contested and some nasty negative advertising there, too.

We need the best folks to come out on top and to then DO what they say they will do. Forget the politically hungry ones.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep, pence is here for her competition. No Bueno!

Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My opinion is that it's going to be a very tight race between Robson & Lake. Robson seems to be outspending Lake on flyers, and local advertising.

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
BY KEVIN STONE
KTAR.com
PHOENIX — Karrin Taylor Robson spent about $9 million more than Kari Lake from April to June as Arizona’s Republican gubernatorial primary race heated up, according to campaign finance reports.

Taylor Robson reported spending about $10.4 million while Lake listed approximately $1.4 million in their second-quarter campaign finance reports, which were due to the Arizona Secretary of State’s Office by last Friday.

However, Lake entered the final month of the race with more cash on hand — $400,000-$91,000 — and the polling lead despite Taylor Robson pouring millions of her own money into the race.

Taylor Robson loaned her campaign $9.4 million from April to June while, putting her self-funding total at more than $13 million. She also raised $723,000 in individual contributions and $5,750 from political action committees.

Lake, meanwhile, took in $1.1 million in contributions in the second quarter and hasn’t used loans to support her run.

Statewide and legislative candidates have until Saturday to file their final finance reports (covering July 1-16) before the Aug. 2 primary election.

Voters will have the final word on whether Taylor Robson’s investment was worthwhile. Polls have shown her gaining ground since April — but not by much, even with the withdrawal of former U.S. Rep. Matt Salmon from the race and his ensuing endorsement.

Lake has been the front-runner throughout the race, boosted by her name recognition as a longtime local news anchor and an early endorsement from former President Donald Trump last year.

Lake’s lead was 7 percentage points, 29%-22%, in an OH Predictive Insights poll of likely Republican primary voters conducted in early April. Both candidates picked up support as Election Day drew closer, with Taylor Robson pulling 2 points closer, to 40%-35%, in polling conducted days before the July 6 start of early voting and shortly after Salmon dropped out. The latest poll also showed 21% still unsure about their preference.

Taylor Robson entered the race as a relatively unknown housing developer and member of the Arizona Board of Regents, the appointed body that governs the state’s three public university.

She has used her family’s wealth to help boost her profile. Her husband, 91-year-old Ed Robson, amassed a fortune building master-planned retirement communities.

Taylor Robson also has picked up a string of high-profile endorsers, including Vice President Mike Pence and the man she wants to succeed, term-limited Gov. Doug Ducey.

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
So this Robson lady is 56/57 years old or so, with a 91 year old husband?

Has spent $9.4 million from April to June of her own money (can't get any from the voters?)

Does anyone there think a gold digger like that will represent the interests of the general public?

Sheesh.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
The Robsons’ are freaking loaded. Developed retirement communities all over the place. She’s saying the right things, but just doesn’t seem aggressive enough to fight. Comes across as someone that would reach across the aisle and shake hands to keep the peace.

Lake has my vote.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I hope Lake isn't all talk and playing to the Trump contingent for votes.

Ducey has always been a Rino and a not a friend of conservatism.

Kent

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Same here but why would anyone spend millions of dollars of their own money to become governor. Besides, if Pence endorses her, I will not vote for her.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Lake has my vote.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Same here but why would anyone spend millions of dollars of their own money to become governor. Besides, if Pence endorses her, I will not vote for her.
Power.

and More Money. (Lobbyist for the Developers Industry down the line?)

She's young enough to run for Senate if she wins the goobernor's seat too.

I'm not betting against the Repub Establishment having told her to put up her own cash to see how loyal she is, and they'll throw the heavyweights (Pence, Doucy) in to back her. If she gets in, they've got a stooge. If she loses their coffers ain't out much and they can use the money to get more RINO's elected in other places.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Did that rescheduled Trump rally come off or was it postponed again?

In it is contentment

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
The Trump Rally was packed. People waited all day in 100+ heat to get in. Kari Lake was there. She is well known in Arizona for her previous job as newscaster on channel 10 Phoenix. Reportedly 20 points ahead of Robson, the RINO POS. The 2020 election was stolen from Trump, and the only one talking about it is Lake. I’m afraid it will happen again.

Let's Go Brandon!
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Sad state of affairs when we talk about winning to terms of money spent.

Sadly, a gold digger would fit right into state/national politics.

Someone send a ballet to me here in Minn. I'm going to vote for Lake.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Even though I get 1 or 2 flyers from Robson a day in the mail, I don't waste any time giving her any credibility. Lake will be the Republican candidate.

It's Lake against Hobbs in the general election.

Kent

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
When it comes to Arizona demographics...never forget that there is a significant population of old f...ks like myself who came from someplace wet and cold, with the intent to die where it's warm and dry. They never did participate in the real Arizona economy, schools, business. They get direct deposit, they watch MSM news (and believe it), go to the doctor, the post office and grocery store, that is their 'life'. How do I know these things? I am related to several of them. This election will be influenced heavily by them, God help us.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by flintlocke
When it comes to Arizona demographics...never forget that there is a significant population of old f...ks like myself who came from someplace wet and cold, with the intent to die where it's warm and dry. They never did participate in the real Arizona economy, schools, business. They get direct deposit, they watch MSM news (and believe it), go to the doctor, the post office and grocery store, that is their 'life'. How do I know these things? I am related to several of them. This election will be influenced heavily by them, God help us.

Yup. And a bunch live here, so they’ll give out their “loyalty” vote.

https://www.robson.com/communities/

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Let's see.........

Taylor-Robson.. lawyer, ass shot full of nickles, husband has one foot on a banana peel, supportd by Douchey and all the rinos, comes from a very well connected political family, supported by Pence.

Kari Lake.. endorsed by the real President, Donald Trump, hates Katie Hobbs, she is a former democrat, was "suspended" in her former job as a news anchor twice for telling the truth, says that the Jan. 6 "trial" is a sham.

Pretty sure I know who I'll vote for.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Power.

and More Money. (Lobbyist for the Developers Industry down the line?)

She's young enough to run for Senate if she wins the goobernor's seat too.

I'm not betting against the Repub Establishment having told her to put up her own cash to see how loyal she is, and they'll throw the heavyweights (Pence, Doucy) in to back her. If she gets in, they've got a stooge. If she loses their coffers ain't out much and they can use the money to get more RINO's elected in other places.

Your explanation makes perfect sense.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Lake will likely be the general candidate.

When she quit her job as a newscaster she said she was tired of having to tell the lies.

Retired cat herder.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1234, 007FJ, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,415
Posts18,470,496
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.