Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
They’re going to do houses that way too. You’ll never own a home because they all cost $3 million or more. The rich can have one of their own if they want, but the rest of you proles will rent the home forever. And not only will you rent the home, you’ll rent your mattress, furniture, and even your clothes. Want to buy a mattress, well, okay that’ll be $5k and you’ll have to wait a few years for a production overrun because the mattress company is contracted out to supply their entire production to the home rental companies which are, of course, all owned by Blackrock.

That’s the future model for everything. It remains to be seen if it actually happens, but that’s the plan.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob
They’re going to do houses that way too. You’ll never own a home because they all cost $3 million or more. The rich can have one of their own if they want, but the rest of you proles will rent the home forever. And not only will you rent the home, you’ll rent your mattress, furniture, and even your clothes. Want to buy a mattress, well, okay that’ll be $5k and you’ll have to wait a few years for a production overrun because the mattress company is contracted out to supply their entire production to the home rental companies which are, of course, all owned by Blackrock.

That’s the future model for everything. It remains to be seen if it actually happens, but that’s the plan.

Close, but more likely similar to Rollerball 1975 version.

6 Corporations, no Nations, goodies to keep the proles, as you call them, under control.

Apple, Google, Amazon, Huawei (or some other Chinese corporation), Bayer, maybe Monsanto, as they've all got a headstart.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Sako76
You can see it as an "attack on car ownership" or as a capitalism in action. Someone is seeing a market for a service and filling the void.

People who live in big cites don't necessarily need a car. The cost of parking a car in a place like NYC is prohibitive for some people who only would use it occasionally.

If there's an unmet need, someone will fill it and make money. Capitalism at work.

They already have Zip Cars in NYC! This is all about restricting your rights! If people don't see we are starting to go backwards pertaining liberties, they need to open their eyes!

How is the "World Economic Forum" going to restrict my rights?

Be specific please.

Good luck with that. What a thread...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Cowboybart
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
[quote=smokepole]

Which variables does the government control that affect your ability to own a car if you want to?

WOW!! Where to start. Gubmint operators permit, gubmint vehicle registration, gubmint tax on vehicle, tax on every replacement part (double tax on tires), tax on transportation of the vehicle or part, tax on the labor to install or build, import tax. Gubmint tax on fuel (gas, diesel or LPG). Gubmint seat belt laws, gubmint traffic laws, gubmint age restrictions, gubmint competency requirements ...

The gubmint taxes anything they can, that's a given.

But which one of those prevents you from owning a vehicle?

Did you miss the operators permit and vehicle registration???

Some is Good---More is Better----Too Much is Just Right
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Close, but more likely similar to Rollerball 1975 version.

6 Corporations, no Nations, goodies to keep the proles, as you call them, under control.

Apple, Google, Amazon, Huawei (or some other Chinese corporation), Bayer, maybe Monsanto, as they've all got a headstart.

Blackrock pretty much controls all those companies already. $9 trillion buys a lot.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think we have had systems in place doing this thing for a long time.

It's called public transportation.

People sharing trains, subways, busses, airplanes...

Taxis anybody.😁😁😁

Instead of owning one, they pay for their use.

Revolutionary.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And it works great in urban places with a mostly honest and civilized
demographic. Not so well most places. Urbans tend to be uncivilized.

Rural areas make it unfeasible.

Read this whole thread wanting to post this, expecting to be beat to it.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 07/27/22.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think you forgot stagecoaches.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[quote=smokepole]

Which variables does the government control that affect your ability to own a car if you want to?

WOW!! Where to start. Gubmint operators permit, gubmint vehicle registration, gubmint tax on vehicle, tax on every replacement part (double tax on tires), tax on transportation of the vehicle or part, tax on the labor to install or build, import tax. Gubmint tax on fuel (gas, diesel or LPG). Gubmint seat belt laws, gubmint traffic laws, gubmint age restrictions, gubmint competency requirements ...

No I did not. Those don't prevent me from owning a vehicle.

You?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Geno67
World Economic Forum article lays it out about as clearly as it could be – You don’t need to own an automobile, you just need to be able to use one owned by somebody else.

Will I be able to use Klaus Schwabs personal ride to trek around Germany in this new utopia?

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
While the bigwigs fly in privet jets.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[quote=smokepole]

No I did not. Those don't prevent me from owning a vehicle.

You?

I learned a long time ago one does not need a license to drive, or a registration tag.

One does not even need the keys to the vehicle if one knows what one is doing.

In it is contentment

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wabigoon
While the bigwigs fly in privet jets.

Wabi, the 1700's called, they want their figure of speech back.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve said in previous post that 20 years ago I thought this new world order crap and more especially agenda 21 stuff was for conspiracy nuts who needed a little more tin foil on their dome!
But 20 years ago I was a good bit younger!
Over the last 20 years I’ve seen too many things, some downright scary, stuff I never thought possible occur, and now I truly believe we are seeing evil take over the world.
Banning private vehicle ownership, Hell, for that matter all private property is one of the goals of agenda 21. Of course so is population control, I believe keeping human population under whatever the number was.
Like I said in other post, there’s just too many black swan things, stuff I thought outside the realm of possibility, happen.
I’m wondering how anyone who’s ever heard of these things can remain oblivious to what’s occurred and is going on.
The people, especially Americans who have had it pretty good, are beginning to be conditioned to this stuff.
This chit is all being orchestrated on purpose. And it’s only started.
7mm

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 07/29/22.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (444Matt, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 13 invisible), 1,610 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,295
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.