Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by deflave
They've been applying the same labels for decades based on the same imagery and symbols. Go [bleep] yourself.

Uhhh, not the same as finding a file that labels Mike Glover a domestic terrorist.

You dumb fugk.

Dipshit, it doesn't label Mike Glover or his group a domestic terrorist. Did you even [bleep] read it? No, you're illiterate.

What it actually says, "Symbols..SOME MVE's may self-identify with: American Contingency: mainstream militia, nationwide; mostly online activity with a low history of violence".

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suite, numbnuts. Words mean things. Glover nor his organization was called a terrorist. It said some MVEs may identify with the group.

Representative Dick Durbin pointed that out during a hearing when Ted Cruz grilled Wray..... Durbin was defending the FBI .... maybe you should watch the video.
Cruz roasted Wray and proved he was either incompetent or lying....
Dick Durbin is a progressive liberal
Figures you would take the FBI's side

Dumbfuck, I didn't "take the FBI's side". Maybe you should go read the document. It says what it says.

The point Cruz was making at the hearing was the FBI was abusing it's power and acting political.... yeah sure they had a little "disclaimer" in the document but they are acting upon the document unconstitutionally... and you claim I am the dumbfuuck? lmao

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
They've been applying the same labels for decades based on the same imagery and symbols. Go [bleep] yourself.

Uhhh, not the same as finding a file that labels Mike Glover a domestic terrorist.

You dumb fugk.

Dipshit, it doesn't label Mike Glover or his group a domestic terrorist. Did you even [bleep] read it? No, you're illiterate.

What it actually says, "Symbols..SOME MVE's may self-identify with: American Contingency: mainstream militia, nationwide; mostly online activity with a low history of violence".

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suite, numbnuts. Words mean things. Glover nor his organization was called a terrorist. It said some MVEs may identify with the group.

Representative Dick Durbin pointed that out during a hearing when Ted Cruz grilled Wray..... Durbin was defending the FBI .... maybe you should watch the video.

Dumbfuck, I didn't "take the FBI's side". Maybe you should go read the document. It says what it says.

The point Cruz was making at the hearing was the FBI was abusing it's power and acting political.... yeah sure they had a little "disclaimer" in the document but they are acting upon the document unconstitutionally... and you claim I am the dumbfuuck? lmao

The point is DeCocksucker said the report called Mike Glover a domestic terrorist. It did not. Maybe go read it. The FBI is a corrupt, partisan tool used by those that want to destroy this country. But if he's going to get his little girl panties bunched up because I said, "this is nothing new", he needs to have his facts straight. Truth matters.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Yeah, you're too [bleep] stupid to read. Its almost the same [bleep] word for word as the last "leak".

Keep on keeping on.

For anybody that is capable of reading:

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...stic-terrorism-symbols-guide-on-militia/

Go tell the progressives in the FBI how to interpret that document.....

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
The point is DeCocksucker said the report called Mike Glover a domestic terrorist. It did not. Maybe go read it.

Holy schit.

I'd love to meet the woman that let's you fugk her.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Yeah, you're too [bleep] stupid to read. Its almost the same [bleep] word for word as the last "leak".

Keep on keeping on.

They can interpret it as toilet paper for all I care. That's exactly what it is. Its a small variation from the same document they have been using for thirty years.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The point is DeCocksucker said the report called Mike Glover a domestic terrorist. It did not. Maybe go read it.

Holy schit.

I'd love to meet the woman that let's you fugk her.

LOL

You already know your mother.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Ok now that we have settled that we all know the FBI has called us domestic terrorists and that White Nationalists are the worst of the bunch. White being a race and nationalist meaning we revere our country, our rights and our constitution. Is that clear enough?

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by viking
Oh don’t worry Flave the Boomer Brigade will be along shortly to refute and preach on getting the booster shots.

You really oughta lose the "boomer" narrative. It's way off base.

The boomer "narrative" is big with the leftists, I figure those two are giving us clues.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You dumb fugk.

The point is DeCocksucker said the report called Mike Glover a domestic terrorist. It did not. Maybe go read it. The FBI is a corrupt, partisan tool used by those that want to destroy this country. But if he's going to get his little girl panties bunched up because I said, "this is nothing new", he needs to have his facts straight. Truth matters.

Did you miss the part where Glover disclosed he knows how the government operates and this document is a reason to appoint resources and personnel to investigate any group that promotes freedom and the constitution and conservative values?
But hey you can hang your hat on that little "disclaimer" ..... can't see the forest through the tree's can you?

IC B3

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Her standards can't be that low.

LOL

Fugking idiot.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Her standards can't be that low.

LOL

Fugking idiot.

She [bleep] your dad and birthed you, you "fugking idiot".

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Did you miss the part where Glover disclosed he knows how the government operates and this document is a reason to appoint resources and personnel to investigate any group that promotes freedom and the constitution and conservative values?
But hey you can hang your hat on that little "disclaimer" ..... can't see the forest through the tree's can you?

Same idiot that hid in his house for two years because of COVID.

What more need be said?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Keep on keeping on.

They can interpret it as toilet paper for all I care. That's exactly what it is. Its a small variation from the same document they have been using for thirty years.

The progressives running the FBI will use their interpretation of that document to target their political enemies.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
She [bleep] your dad and birthed you, you "fugking idiot".

What's your heart rate at right now?

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What more need be said?

Always wrong, but never in doubt... hahahahahhahaha

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

You dumb fugk.

What you don't get is that this is nothing new. This has been how they operate for decades. This little document doesn't mean [bleep] and if it surprises you that this exists, you're naïve at best. If you were them, do you think this little leak would be the directive for operations? Do you think they aren't smart enough to pick people out without it? More importantly, if you joined American Contingency, did you really think that wouldn't make you a target?

You're probably the same type of guy that puts Glock or Sig stickers on your truck and act surprised somebody broke in and stole your "glove box gun".

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Keep on keeping on.

The progressives running the FBI will use their interpretation of that document to target their political enemies.

They were already doing it, pal. As I said, its just a variation of the same [bleep] that have been passing out since the 90s.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't own a Glock or a Sig.... and certainly do not put stickers on my vehicle...
You aren't very good at this are you?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

What more need be said?

Coming from the idiot that has used this forum from his basement for 103,000+ posts since 2007. I know you're too broke-dick to actually get out in the real world, but for [bleep]'s sake, you need to at least fake it.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,562
Posts18,491,797
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.