Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tylerw02
What it actually says, "Symbols..SOME MVE's may self-identify with: American Contingency: mainstream militia, nationwide; mostly online activity with a low history of violence".

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suite, numbnuts. Words mean things. Glover nor his organization was called a terrorist. It said some MVEs may identify with the group.

You fail to comprehend that which you think you understand. WHY did they use the word MAY and attach it SPECIFICALLY to American Contingency?

When you answer that question honestly (seriously, answer it) you'll understand that Flave was dead nuts accurate.

The we have their use of the word LOW when the word should be NO.

Then we have them essentially ignoring the actual violence that has been carried out under the banner/direction of BLM and ANTIFA.

Comprehension. Context has meaning.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
What you don't get is that this is nothing new. This has been how they operate for decades. This little document doesn't mean [bleep] and if it surprises you that this exists, you're naïve at best. If you were them, do you think this little leak would be the directive for operations? Do you think they aren't smart enough to pick people out without it? More importantly, if you joined American Contingency, did you really think that wouldn't make you a target?

You're probably the same type of guy that puts Glock or Sig stickers on your truck and act surprised somebody broke in and stole your "glove box gun".

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Suite?

I am MAGA.
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
You fail to comprehend that which you think you understand. WHY did they use the word MAY and attach it SPECIFICALLY to American Contingency?

When you answer that question honestly (seriously, answer it) you'll understand that Flave was dead nuts accurate.

Then we have them essentially ignoring the actual violence that has been carried out under the banner/direction of BLM and ANTIFA.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
What it actually says, "Symbols..SOME MVE's may self-identify with: American Contingency: mainstream militia, nationwide; mostly online activity with a low history of violence".

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suite, numbnuts. Words mean things. Glover nor his organization was called a terrorist. It said some MVEs may identify with the group.

Its all an intimidation gimmick. Sending the message "we know what you're up to" to try to get people scared. Exactly why I called it a "leak" in quotations. Its literally a copy/paste of previous "leaked" documents with a few updates like AC, Ashley Babbitt, etc. Anybody with half a brain knew that joining AC puts a target on your back.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Its all an intimidation gimmick. Sending the message "we know what you're up to" to try to get people scared. Exactly why I called it a "leak" in quotations. Its literally a copy/paste of previous "leaked" documents with a few updates like AC, Ashley Babbitt, etc. Anybody with half a brain knew that joining AC puts a target on your back.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Mike Glover is a former Green Beret with multiple tours in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as multiple deployments as a contractor. His company trains civilians, military, as well as many, many, LE agencies to include feds.

You've got to wonder why and if he will continue to do so.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That "intimidation gimmick" sure worked on the Jan. 6 protesters.... and Paul Manafort, General Flynn, Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, Peter Navarro etc.....

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by deflave
They've been applying the same labels for decades based on the same imagery and symbols. Go [bleep] yourself.

Uhhh, not the same as finding a file that labels Mike Glover a domestic terrorist.

You dumb fugk.

Dipshit, it doesn't label Mike Glover or his group a domestic terrorist. Did you even [bleep] read it? No, you're illiterate.

I haven't been following this but the image of the document refers to several organizations as militia networks. To me, the key is what the term "militia network" means within the FBI. If they use that as shorthand for domestic terrorists, then it's clear that they've included Glover's organization as alleged domestic terrorists. It's obviously not the same as when the State Department designates a group as a foreign terrorist organization or when the Treasury Department labels someone or something an SDN, as those designations give rise to a host of government action, like sanctions or criminal charges.

If you go back about 20 years, you'll find a document from the FBI labeled "Project Megiddo" (https://permanent.access.gpo.gov/lps3578/www.fbi.gov/library/megiddo/megiddo.pdf), where the FBI started to prepare for domestic unrest in connection with Y2K. The title page states that it is an assessment of domestic terror groups and includes, in its listing of such groups, militias.

So while the FBI didn't explicitly name Glover's organization as a domestic terror group in the image that was posted, it pretty clearly implied the same, based on how it appears to use the term militia network internally.

Would I go to court with this kind of evidence on its own? No, but if I thought that there were internal FBI documents and discussions behind that one image that would show that the use of the "militia network" label is tantamount to designation as a domestic terror organization, I'd definitely go to court to get to discovery and depositions that could confirm the theory and then sue for all sorts of things like defamation, violation of First Amendment rights, etc.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Remsen
They've been applying the same labels for decades based on the same imagery and symbols. Go [bleep] yourself.

Uhhh, not the same as finding a file that labels Mike Glover a domestic terrorist.

You dumb fugk.

Dipshit, it doesn't label Mike Glover or his group a domestic terrorist. Did you even [bleep] read it? No, you're illiterate.

I haven't been following this but the image of the document refers to several organizations as militia networks. To me, the key is what the term "militia network" means within the FBI. If they use that as shorthand for domestic terrorists, then it's clear that they've included Glover's organization as alleged domestic terrorists. It's obviously not the same as when the State Department designates a group as a foreign terrorist organization or when the Treasury Department labels someone or something an SDN, as those designations give rise to a host of government action, like sanctions or criminal charges.

If you go back about 20 years, you'll find a document from the FBI labeled "Project Megiddo" (https://permanent.access.gpo.gov/lps3578/www.fbi.gov/library/megiddo/megiddo.pdf), where the FBI started to prepare for domestic unrest in connection with Y2K. The title page states that it is an assessment of domestic terror groups and includes, in its listing of such groups, militias.

So while the FBI didn't explicitly name Glover's organization as a domestic terror group in the image that was posted, it pretty clearly implied the same, based on how it appears to use the term militia network internally.

Would I go to court with this kind of evidence on its own? No, but if I thought that there were internal FBI documents and discussions behind that one image that would show that the use of the "militia network" label is tantamount to designation as a domestic terror organization, I'd definitely go to court to get to discovery and depositions that could confirm the theory and then sue for all sorts of things like defamation, violation of First Amendment rights, etc.

Yes, the same sort of documents have made it public time and time again, which was my original post in this thread. Nobody should be surprised by any of this at this point. Its been going on since the '90s. The real crux of the matter is that if they were to actually call Mike Glover or AC a militia or domestic terror organization, some heads would likely roll as the Federal LE and military have repeatedly hired his company for training.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It's ok Paul... according to Twyla this has been going on for decades... therefore nothing to see here... move on

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You think they did it solely for the purpose of intimidation?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx
And here is the real reason for the dog and pony Wray show. Wray "reluctantly" admits the same POS that ran the Whitmore crap is now the puke investigating for the Jan 6 Persimmon Commission.

Well, who woulda thunkit. Of course, Wray (the actor) didnt really want to have to admit that schiett, did he?
whistle

TRUST WRAY
Jaguartx
Finally starting to connect the dots. Sheesh. About time.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

You dumb fugk.

Yes, the same sort of documents have made it public time and time again, which was my original post in this thread. Nobody should be surprised by any of this at this point. Its been going on since the '90s. The real crux of the matter is that if they were to actually call Mike Glover or AC a militia or domestic terror organization, some heads would likely roll as the Federal LE and military have repeatedly hired his company for training.

In the image you posted a link to (https://images.ctfassets.net/syq3sn...79295f5e70a2c5eedd85f91e5/fbi2.jpg?w=800), there are four organizations that are referred to as militia networks that the so-called "MVEs" may self-identify with. Isn't that the FBI calling Glover's organization, which is one of the four identified as militia networks, a militia network, and doesn't the FBI consider militia networks domestic terror organizations? I'm only going off of the Project Megiddo report I linked to, so perhaps they have other labels for Glover's organization, but it sure does look to me like they are engaging in a two step process of labeling the Glover group a domestic terror organizaiton.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Wray keeping the low IQ crew in the loop.

How do you make dumbasses and lieberals think you are lying and trick them? Tell them the truth. Works every time.

Dumbfughks say JESUS hasnt come yet so Hes not coming.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/06/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Marsha helps Wray cover his tracks and makes the blind Stevie Wonders pull out their hair by asking Wray to Redpill more people by asking if he woukd call the multimillion dumbassed dimocrap Russia/Trump collusion boondoggle a Hoax.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload picture

Wray answers honestly, pissing millions off, that he wouldnt call it a Hoax. She says thank you.

Why. She got her point across about the Dimocrap boondoggle that took a year to uncover.

Wray doesnt call it a hoax because it wasnt. It was a sting set up by Mueller and team Trump.

Mueller and Trump both knew when he went to see Trump privately he couldnt be the new hire. He had the job before.

Now think. What did the sting do to the FBY traitors?
Got a pretty good house cleaning of the FBY and what else.
It got Mueller to clear Trump and revealed the POS Comey, Lisa, McCabe, Stzork, Bruce Ohrr....

And what else?

It opened the door to the Ukraine thing and pulled in crooked Hill, Vindeman, and Vankovitch

And the Ukraine can of worms. Hunters business deals with Illegal US Bioweapons Labs.

And Mueller exposing the POS Dimocrap investigators on his team.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/06/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

You dumb fugk.

In the image you posted a link to (https://images.ctfassets.net/syq3sn...79295f5e70a2c5eedd85f91e5/fbi2.jpg?w=800), there are four organizations that are referred to as militia networks that the so-called "MVEs" may self-identify with. Isn't that the FBI calling Glover's organization, which is one of the four identified as militia networks, a militia network, and doesn't the FBI consider militia networks domestic terror organizations? I'm only going off of the Project Megiddo report I linked to, so perhaps they have other labels for Glover's organization, but it sure does look to me like they are engaging in a two step process of labeling the Glover group a domestic terror organizaiton.

From what I've read, there is a distinction of militias and "militia extremists" but they label "terrorists groups" as something altogether different. If you look up on the FBI.gov, the definition of domestic terrorism defined in US code 18 U.S.C. 2331(5):

-involving acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
-Appearing to be intended to:
-Intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
-Influence the policy of government by intimidation or coercion; or
-Affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping;
and
-Occurring primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by ERK
Years ago there was a witch hunt for commies here in the USA. Now the commies are witch hunting conservatives. Free speech my ass. Edk

I believe the earlier "witch hunt" later proved to be well founded. Did it not?
It’s amazing how far ahead of his time that McCarthy was.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

146 members (35, arky65, 240NMC, 10Glocks, afisher, 11 invisible), 1,517 guests, and 846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,603
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.