Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Stickfight
They came for Forest Anon as well. Suspicion was aroused when he recommended people read The Israel Lobby (excellent book) and Jacque Ellul, and Ted Kaczynski.

The bar is pretty low.

Is that Jase?

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by tylerw02
If any of this is new to you, you're not only naïve, but you've been living under a rock. This stuff was all over in the 90s, then again around 2009 there was the MIAC leak, and through the end of the Zero administration.

Sorry, dumb schit. But you did not have proof that Mike Glover and his company are deemed domestic terrorists.

Project Veritas found the information and dumped it online.

There's a big difference between having a theory and having the documents in hand.
I like Mike

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm a fan of Mike Glover.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Is there a Corsair video out about it yet? I want the experts’ opinions before I make up my mind.

MAGA
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Remsen
They've been applying the same labels for decades based on the same imagery and symbols. Go [bleep] yourself.

Uhhh, not the same as finding a file that labels Mike Glover a domestic terrorist.

You dumb fugk.

Dipshit, it doesn't label Mike Glover or his group a domestic terrorist. Did you even [bleep] read it? No, you're illiterate.

What it actually says, "Symbols..SOME MVE's may self-identify with: American Contingency: mainstream militia, nationwide; mostly online activity with a low history of violence".

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suite, numbnuts. Words mean things. Glover nor his organization was called a terrorist. It said some MVEs may identify with the group.

I haven't been following this but the image of the document refers to several organizations as militia networks. To me, the key is what the term "militia network" means within the FBI. If they use that as shorthand for domestic terrorists, then it's clear that they've included Glover's organization as alleged domestic terrorists. It's obviously not the same as when the State Department designates a group as a foreign terrorist organization or when the Treasury Department labels someone or something an SDN, as those designations give rise to a host of government action, like sanctions or criminal charges.

If you go back about 20 years, you'll find a document from the FBI labeled "Project Megiddo" (https://permanent.access.gpo.gov/lps3578/www.fbi.gov/library/megiddo/megiddo.pdf), where the FBI started to prepare for domestic unrest in connection with Y2K. The title page states that it is an assessment of domestic terror groups and includes, in its listing of such groups, militias.

So while the FBI didn't explicitly name Glover's organization as a domestic terror group in the image that was posted, it pretty clearly implied the same, based on how it appears to use the term militia network internally.

Would I go to court with this kind of evidence on its own? No, but if I thought that there were internal FBI documents and discussions behind that one image that would show that the use of the "militia network" label is tantamount to designation as a domestic terror organization, I'd definitely go to court to get to discovery and depositions that could confirm the theory and then sue for all sorts of things like defamation, violation of First Amendment rights, etc.

Yes, the same sort of documents have made it public time and time again, which was my original post in this thread. Nobody should be surprised by any of this at this point. Its been going on since the '90s. The real crux of the matter is that if they were to actually call Mike Glover or AC a militia or domestic terror organization, some heads would likely roll as the Federal LE and military have repeatedly hired his company for training.

In the image you posted a link to (https://images.ctfassets.net/syq3sn...79295f5e70a2c5eedd85f91e5/fbi2.jpg?w=800), there are four organizations that are referred to as militia networks that the so-called "MVEs" may self-identify with. Isn't that the FBI calling Glover's organization, which is one of the four identified as militia networks, a militia network, and doesn't the FBI consider militia networks domestic terror organizations? I'm only going off of the Project Megiddo report I linked to, so perhaps they have other labels for Glover's organization, but it sure does look to me like they are engaging in a two step process of labeling the Glover group a domestic terror organizaiton.

From what I've read, there is a distinction of militias and "militia extremists" but they label "terrorists groups" as something altogether different. If you look up on the FBI.gov, the definition of domestic terrorism defined in US code 18 U.S.C. 2331(5):

-involving acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
-Appearing to be intended to:
-Intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
-Influence the policy of government by intimidation or coercion; or
-Affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping;
and
-Occurring primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States

There's a difference between a statutory designation and an internal designation. My point is that it looks like for internal purposes, the FBI called Glover's group part of a militia network and has previously defined a militia network as a domestic terror threat. So no, I don't think the FBI did whatever it takes under the statute to designate the group domestic terrorists, but it's pretty clear that they treat the group as such.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
They've been applying the same labels for decades based on the same imagery and symbols. Go [bleep] yourself.

Uhhh, not the same as finding a file that labels Mike Glover a domestic terrorist.

You dumb fugk.

Dipshit, it doesn't label Mike Glover or his group a domestic terrorist. Did you even [bleep] read it? No, you're illiterate.

What it actually says, "Symbols..SOME MVE's may self-identify with: American Contingency: mainstream militia, nationwide; mostly online activity with a low history of violence".

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suite, numbnuts. Words mean things. Glover nor his organization was called a terrorist. It said some MVEs may identify with the group.

I haven't been following this but the image of the document refers to several organizations as militia networks. To me, the key is what the term "militia network" means within the FBI. If they use that as shorthand for domestic terrorists, then it's clear that they've included Glover's organization as alleged domestic terrorists. It's obviously not the same as when the State Department designates a group as a foreign terrorist organization or when the Treasury Department labels someone or something an SDN, as those designations give rise to a host of government action, like sanctions or criminal charges.

If you go back about 20 years, you'll find a document from the FBI labeled "Project Megiddo" (https://permanent.access.gpo.gov/lps3578/www.fbi.gov/library/megiddo/megiddo.pdf), where the FBI started to prepare for domestic unrest in connection with Y2K. The title page states that it is an assessment of domestic terror groups and includes, in its listing of such groups, militias.

So while the FBI didn't explicitly name Glover's organization as a domestic terror group in the image that was posted, it pretty clearly implied the same, based on how it appears to use the term militia network internally.

Would I go to court with this kind of evidence on its own? No, but if I thought that there were internal FBI documents and discussions behind that one image that would show that the use of the "militia network" label is tantamount to designation as a domestic terror organization, I'd definitely go to court to get to discovery and depositions that could confirm the theory and then sue for all sorts of things like defamation, violation of First Amendment rights, etc.

Yes, the same sort of documents have made it public time and time again, which was my original post in this thread. Nobody should be surprised by any of this at this point. Its been going on since the '90s. The real crux of the matter is that if they were to actually call Mike Glover or AC a militia or domestic terror organization, some heads would likely roll as the Federal LE and military have repeatedly hired his company for training.

In the image you posted a link to (https://images.ctfassets.net/syq3sn...79295f5e70a2c5eedd85f91e5/fbi2.jpg?w=800), there are four organizations that are referred to as militia networks that the so-called "MVEs" may self-identify with. Isn't that the FBI calling Glover's organization, which is one of the four identified as militia networks, a militia network, and doesn't the FBI consider militia networks domestic terror organizations? I'm only going off of the Project Megiddo report I linked to, so perhaps they have other labels for Glover's organization, but it sure does look to me like they are engaging in a two step process of labeling the Glover group a domestic terror organizaiton.

From what I've read, there is a distinction of militias and "militia extremists" but they label "terrorists groups" as something altogether different. If you look up on the FBI.gov, the definition of domestic terrorism defined in US code 18 U.S.C. 2331(5):

-involving acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
-Affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping;
and

The def.s mean nothing when you apply a sliding scale to meet your "needs".
If the fbi/feds actually followed US code we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place .

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Is there a Corsair video out about it yet? I want the experts’ opinions before I make up my mind.
LOL

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

You dumb fugk.

and

There's a difference between a statutory designation and an internal designation. My point is that it looks like for internal purposes, the FBI called Glover's group part of a militia network and has previously defined a militia network as a domestic terror threat. So no, I don't think the FBI did whatever it takes under the statute to designate the group domestic terrorists, but it's pretty clear that they treat the group as such.
Listen you Jew (Lawyer)... don't argue with people below your IQ, they'll just bring you down to their level. You're better than that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Stophel
what would they do if you were anti-jew???

Not sure, but I bet your credit score would take a serious hit.

Maybe someone can help me here but there is actually a plan to replace credit score as a means of determining financial eligibility with another rating that includes your environmental score and government score. There is a third element I can't remember. I think it has to do with your social score in some way. They determine your score by monitoring social media posts and purchasing habits among other things. Has anyone else heard of this?

well, of course. All part of the WEF/Oligarch's Great Reset. "Alternative Credit Scoring". The new and improved version of the ChiCom's social credit score.

Thanks, that's it. There is a video: The Grand Plan To Control; What Is ESG?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
This is not your age old “intimidation” tactic. The purpose of this is to give them legal cover for any amount of surveillance they want to do.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Doc_Holidude
just throw this next label in there somewhere between old, used up, outta shape, redneck, hillbilly, hick, guntoter, flagwaver, hunter, etc, etc, etc.

ain’t looking to start no fight,
but will stand for what is right,
I’d like to be left alone,
and let to each, be their own,
y’all come for me if you must,
my tools and training I will trust,
at days end ya might get my ass,
but I’ll die in a pile of brass.

Just sayin.

Doc_Holidude

Yep.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

You dumb fugk.

and

Lots of word games. They literally stated its a group these new "VMEs" may associate with. You'd be a fool to think you could join AC without being "listed". The FBI does what it wants to and they don't have to justify anything--because they have and will get away with it. They've been doing it forever and it needs to be stopped.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Bump for those that understand the English language.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

That's not very inclusive for Twirler. You need to check yourself meanie.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Did they target you over your charter business. ?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The real crux of the matter is that if they were to actually call Mike Glover or AC a militia or domestic terror organization, some heads would likely roll as the Federal LE and military have repeatedly hired his company for training.

This statement or “crux of the matter” I would totally respectfully disagree with. I think you are giving the government FAR too much credit by assuming that “heads would roll” because the government paid for services from those they’re now “going after”. One of the biggest and most recent examples of the government taking full advantage of the services of a company, services in many cases that the government could NOT legally execute, and then viciously turning on the company is Blackwater. Erik Prince was the owner and founder of Blackwater as well as a former SEAL and officer. The story of how the government, under Obama, was one massive weapon that they unleashed on him when they were ostensibly done needing him or Blackwater anymore. If you’re not familiar with the story it’s worth checking out but I’ll warn you that it’s really infuriating to know how evil our government has become. Obama even had the department of agriculture fining him an ungodly amount for the dog food that he shipped to New Orleans in the days immediately after Katrina. He paid for that flight and cargo and the government specifically appealed to him to help them because the number of pets displaced was extraordinary. He got pallets upon pallets to the shelters on his “own dime” because it was an emergency and because the federal government begged him to help. He is a prime example of why the statement I responded to is incorrect…..the federal does not care one iota about what they do, they only care what we do. They don’t answer to anyone, just ask Lois Lerner. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Weird, when you you say it says something it doesn't. Weird when it upset you so badly when I said this is nothing new. Show me on the doll where it hurt you? What's that? Right in your pussy?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The real crux of the matter is that if they were to actually call Mike Glover or AC a militia or domestic terror organization, some heads would likely roll as the Federal LE and military have repeatedly hired his company for training.

This statement or “crux of the matter” I would totally respectfully disagree with. I think you are giving the government FAR too much credit by assuming that “heads would roll” because the government paid for services from those they’re now “going after”. One of the biggest and most recent examples of the government taking full advantage of the services of a company, services in many cases that the government could NOT legally execute, and then viciously turning on the company is Blackwater. Erik Prince was the owner and founder of Blackwater as well as a former SEAL and officer. The story of how the government, under Obama, was one massive weapon that they unleashed on him when they were ostensibly done needing him or Blackwater anymore. If you’re not familiar with the story it’s worth checking out but I’ll warn you that it’s really infuriating to know how evil our government has become. Obama even had the department of agriculture fining him an ungodly amount for the dog food that he shipped to New Orleans in the days immediately after Katrina. He paid for that flight and cargo and the government specifically appealed to him to help them because the number of pets displaced was extraordinary. He got pallets upon pallets to the shelters on his “own dime” because it was an emergency and because the federal government begged him to help. He is a prime example of why the statement I responded to is incorrect…..the federal does not care one iota about what they do, they only care what we do. They don’t answer to anyone, just ask Lois Lerner. 😉

You mean the government has gotten more evil than murdering women and children over a fraction of an inch in barrel length, or burning buildings full of 80+ women and children because they would rather have a chance to use their toys, rather than pick up one guy on his routine trip to town? Or intentionally giving "test subjects" aka human beings deadly viruses as an experiment? We could go on all day...My whole life, I've seen government do evil [bleep].

One thing we can all agree on is that our government is evil to the core. And we are forced to pay for it, at the barrel of a gun.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Gaslight everyone.

The small percentage that calls out the gaslighting... requires further gaslighting and terrorist designation until they are contained or they capitulate.

Fear or no fear is always in the hands of the individual.

ALWAYS

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
I like how consistent Tyler’s stupidity is.

LOL

Probably thinks Joe got 80 million too.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,446 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,562
Posts18,491,792
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.