Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kwg020
Donald Trump and the patriots have the opportunity to destroy everything the democRATs, leftist Green Agenda and the World Economic Forum have built.
kwg

No.

Not at the federal level. The federal government is owned by globalists and supported by a large contingent of useful idiots.

If *any* of America is to survive, it will be a state by state effort. And the real America will consist of much less than 50 states.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by funnybone
There’s enough on here that hate Trump…

But they can’t tell us why.

Just vague accusations.

Tarqueen or JiminStL or ….., why should we hate Trump?

If you hate Trump. Then you hate the USA.

I can tell you why I don`t like The Mara A Lago Douche Bag, but I think you already know them all
I`ll start with he is a crook, liar, cheat, traitor. He has no morals,is amoral. He is a hypocrite and the
man who is trying to destroy this country with the help of morons like you. The sooner very dangerous this is gone from this planet the better off we will be.
And I say good ridden`s to people like you. You and your kind are morons of the most dangerous kind. Traitors on an all of you.

When Mara A Lago Douche Bag dies I will drink a toast to what ever killed him.
Tell us about Joey funnyboner.

No chit right?

Why after a year and a half, TDS is still rampant ?

Why after a year and a half, no one is taking about the great job Bicycle Biden is doing? .

1. Bidet isn't doing worth chiett.

2. KOOL-AID drinkers like Funkybone are too drunk to see it.

3. The indoctrinated like Funky will be able to see better after a few days without food.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Its better to fight while you still can. When we are all in camp you will understand. FEMA Camp.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by kwg020
Donald Trump and the patriots have the opportunity to destroy everything the democRATs, leftist Green Agenda and the World Economic Forum have built.
kwg

No.

Not at the federal level. The federal government is owned by globalists and supported by a large contingent of useful idiots.

If *any* of America is to survive, it will be a state by state effort. And the real America will consist of much less than 50 states.

I would have to agree with you the States are the starting point. It will take a State by State effort to build the base. But, at some point I would like to think there will be enough conservative States to tip the balance. It won't come over night. I do think the election of Donald Trump put the democRATs and the swamp dwellers on notice that things have to change. That also means the democRATs and swamp dwellers will build their defenses and the easiest place to do that is in Washington D.C. I doubt if we will be alive to see this through to a conclusion.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Just vague accusations.

I can tell you why I don`t like The Mara A Lago Douche Bag, but I think you already know them all
I`ll start with he is a crook, liar, cheat, traitor. He has no morals,is amoral. He is a hypocrite and the
man who is trying to destroy this country with the help of morons like you. The sooner very dangerous this is gone from this planet the better off we will be.
And I say good ridden`s to people like you. You and your kind are morons of the most dangerous kind. Traitors on an all of you.

And he is evil, Just like his followers.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Just vague accusations.

No chit right?

Why after a year and a half, TDS is still rampant ?

Why after a year and a half, no one is taking about the great job Bicycle Biden is doing? .

1. Bidet isn't doing worth chiett.

2. KOOL-AID drinkers like Funkybone are too drunk to see it.

3. The indoctrinated like Funky will be able to see better after a few days without food.

The Kool-Aid you guys are drinking apparently does not contain enough cyanide.

And Jagoff is a very foolish stupid man.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The commie tard death cult speaks.

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You are all a bunch of retard f u ck ing followers who do not deserve the country you have.
You are a bunch of authoritarian, autocratic loving idiots. Russian would be a good place for your ilk.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You are all a bunch of retard f u ck ing followers who do not deserve the country you have.
You are a bunch of authoritarian, autocratic loving idiots. Russian would be a good place for your ilk.

LOL.

Says the DU Bot.

Russia on the brain, because they told him so.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

I remember listening to a podcast a few years back... They were talking about the Spanish civil war that took place just before WWII. It was interesting to me because, all they had was TV, news papers and radio for media outlets. So how did the whole affair kick off into a shooting event ? They explained, that one day... everyone just woke up and went out and started killing the people that lived next door... Like... WTF ?

I understand how that could happen now...

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
IC B3

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Just watch a show on Drone technology (brand new).

I now know it's all over. From the size of bumblebees to medium bombers, when "they" have them you have not a chance.

Trump blew his chance because he did not take the chance of imposing martial law after the election was stolen.

We will now be "saved" the way Adolf saved Germany is 1933.

Most Americans now, will welcome that, as did most Germans.
Those who don't will be easily dealt with as were the Germans who disagreed.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ouch. That hurt. Ouch. I'm going to fall apart. Boo hoo.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Calm down sweety.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
How about you PM me your info? We'll talk about it and see where we end up.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Easy there Sugar tits. Don’t get all emotional. Do you need a tissue?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

276 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 160user, 270cowboy, 257 mag, 1OntarioJim, 27 invisible), 1,855 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,379
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.