Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Tywla is mentally sick......

She’s on the ‘net. Prior member that got butthurt is most likely explanation. We both know Twyla’s never say in real life what she typed on here.

Still, better to call her out than put her on ignore. Lest the lies go unchallenged.

Been here a long time, sissy. But don't get upset when I post that which you can't refute without just hurling insults. If you'd get away from the pedo's man tits long enough, maybe you could read a book.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Aww...look Raferman!

We got a secret admirer!

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
FWIW.......I'm headed to a funeral this afternoon, the father of a good friend of mine. He was 74, and seems he wanted to see Alaska his whole life so he booked a cruise and went with friends. He had to get the jab to board the boat. Went on his 10 day cruise, flew back home to Midland from Seattle the next day, the day after that he dropped over dead from a massive heart attack. He never had heart issues previously. Just sayin'.......

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by tylerw02

She’s on the ‘net. Prior member that got butthurt is most likely explanation. We both know Twyla’s never say in real life what she typed on here.

Still, better to call her out than put her on ignore. Lest the lies go unchallenged.

Been here a long time, sissy. But don't get upset when I post that which you can't refute without just hurling insults. If you'd get away from the pedo's man tits long enough, maybe you could read a book.

Let me guess...you voted for Trump twice too?

Hahahaha! Right!

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Springcove
Keep trying Twyla. You’re a known covitard and we all know it. Man up and admit you were wrong. In your case the correct pronoun might be butch up.

Please, do share what I've been wrong about. Well, besides not giving you credit for sucking the syrup out of the fat man-titted pedo.

Last edited by tylerw02; 08/14/22.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Twyla railed for the vaccine shoulder to shoulder with Doc Rocket.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Keep trying Twyla. You’re a known covitard and we all know it. Man up and admit you were wrong. In your case the correct pronoun might be butch up.

Please, do share what I've been wrong about. Well, besides not giving you credit for sucking the syrup out of the fat man-titted pedo.

That little shot you kept pushing wasn’t a vaccine Twyla and it doesn’t work. But you keep plying stupid because right now you’re the MVP of dumb.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

That little shot you kept pushing wasn’t a vaccine Twyla and it doesn’t work. But you keep plying stupid because right now you’re the MVP of dumb.

Well stated.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Wish I knew how to read.

Peeker. You have me on ignore lol

Bet you look through the hole in the wall before you suck it don’t you?

MAGA
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Those two and another doctor jdollar stated anyone who didn't get the vax was an idiot, the way I remember it. jdollar was a complete dumbass and supposedly a doctor too.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Oh sweetheart, please...the stats have been posted in this thread. I'm sorry you're hurt by it. Now pushin'? That's pushin' it. I've always told people make their own choice and presented the pros and the cons. But here we are, you standing up for the honor of the pedo.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
💨😂😂😂🤣🤣

Some funny schitt here…is that all we live for now??? Insults???
No intelligent, thoughtful debate?
I think there’s verifiable information here that proves beyond scientific doubt, that getting jabbed might have saved some, but not all from permanent brain damage.

ETA: Yes, I’m a COVTARD…👍

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 08/14/22.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Those two and another doctor jdollar stated anyone who didn't get the vax was an idiot, the way I remember it. jdollar was a complete dumbass and supposedly a doctor too.

Please, show me the post where I said not getting the vax was an idiot. If you can't, maybe you should apologize.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Oh sweetheart, please...the stats have been posted in this thread. I'm sorry you're hurt by it. Now pushin'? That's pushin' it. I've always told people make their own choice and presented the pros and the cons. But here we are, you standing up for the honor of the pedo.

MAGA
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
💨😂😂😂🤣🤣

I think there’s verifiable information here that proves beyond scientific doubt, that getting jabbed might have saved some, but not all from permanent brain damage.

Nobody here wants thoughtful intelligent debate. If you post anything they come up with pet names and act like a moron.

What's funny is, you give it back to them, they say they want to get you banned!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
💨😂😂😂🤣🤣

You “think” whatever makes you feel better about your decision to get jabbed. As was your choice.

The evidence shows no such thing.

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
💨😂😂😂🤣🤣

You “think” whatever makes you feel better about your decision to get jabbed. As was your choice.

They like to justify the lockdowns and mandates with that logic however.

Plus...it's easier to see people's lives and careers ruined than admit you were fooled.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
💨😂😂😂🤣🤣

Plus...it's easier to see people's lives and careers ruined than admit you were fooled.

How many lives have you ruined being a pedo?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Nobody here wants thoughtful intelligent debate. If you post anything they come up with pet names and act like a moron.

I’m a covtard and also a moron sometimes…but I have an excuse… I got jabbed…. All those blood clots sometimes cloud the thought process…

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
💨😂😂😂🤣🤣

How many lives have you ruined being a pedo?

You better start praying God will forgive you for those kinds of fantasies.

Maybe pray for some movie passes too.

I am MAGA.
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (21, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 68 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,895
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.