Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dinny
Just think where we'd be today if we listened to anti-vaxxers. We certainly wouldn't be able to walk (polio) and we'd probably be covered in open sores from varicella, measules, mumps, or rubella.

You sound like one of the brightest posters here.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Yet you fail to mention that the (untested) so called vax might take your life in a few years, you have no idea. Keep preaching Dumbazz

Had Covid (without the so called vax), Yea I'm laughing here.

I’m supposed to mention that it’s untested?? …..well no schitt Sherlock…so you didn’t get the vax and survived???
One thing I can guarantee you is that if you develop a bad disease as the result of a covid infection, I won’t be callin you a dumbass…grow up..

If I DEVELOPE a bad disease as the result of the Covid infection I won't give a schit if you laugh or call me a dumbass.

If you die because you were stupid enuf to get the (un)vax I'll certainly laugh at you. You're the one that needs to grow up. Dumbfugk

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Deep seated anxiety manifests in many ways.

Like trying to be fire tough guys?

You know what your problem is? You aren’t called a retard enough..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Deep seated anxiety manifests in many ways.

Like trying to be fire tough guys?

You work for Federal Bureau of Prisons don’t you? You work at this facility as well MCFP Springfield.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by dieselfitter
Pureblood here. Fought off Covid 2x. Had worse bouts with the flu.

Same here. 100% positive I had covid 19 the first time, tested positive on 2 tests and couldn't smell or taste anything...Didn't bother to test the second time I believe I had it...I had worse issues when I got bronchitis when I was young and smoked...

However, I do believe Covid 19 affected some people way worse...I saw it firsthand with my Mother In Law who is also a pureblood. She was dang near on her deathbed from it, but luckily pulled through...

My wife kids and I are all purebloods and all of us have had it and made it OK. It barely impacted my kids...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 08/14/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lostleader
So... if an employee was faced with with the choice of getting vaccinated or their employment be terminated -does the employee now have grounds to sue?

This is a good question and I sure hope so. If not I would like to hear why they couldn't.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider
FWIW.......I'm headed to a funeral this afternoon, the father of a good friend of mine. He was 74, and seems he wanted to see Alaska his whole life so he booked a cruise and went with friends. He had to get the jab to board the boat. Went on his 10 day cruise, flew back home to Midland from Seattle the next day, the day after that he dropped over dead from a massive heart attack. He never had heart issues previously. Just sayin'.......

JG - heard too many of these. Thankful I wasn't jabbed. My wife was recovering from breast cancer and had to get the first shot. Luckily no follow-ups.

Very sorry for your friends loss. Lost my folks recently, my Dad just two months ago. Had friends make a four hour drives to stand by me. It matters. Good man for being there for yours.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Yet you fail to mention that the (untested) so called vax might take your life in a few years, you have no idea. Keep preaching Dumbazz

Had Covid (without the so called vax), Yea I'm laughing here.

I’m supposed to mention that it’s untested?? …..well no schitt Sherlock…so you didn’t get the vax and survived???
One thing I can guarantee you is that if you develop a bad disease as the result of a covid infection, I won’t be callin you a dumbass…grow up..

To prevent a disease that may result from being unvaccinated, but having survived covid?

That is a HELL of a stretch!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The gay pedo says he's from Montana.
I don't know about the laws in Montana or wherever you are from but you have publicly accused the man of criminal behavior and in this state that is a crime itself if you have no evidence. And certainly the basis for a substantial civil lawsuit.

What causes your fixation on accusing the man of pedophilia? Do you have evidence?

I didn't think so.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
I think in 10-15yrs we're going to see the real purpose of the "non-vac" jabs.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
To prevent a disease that may result from being unvaccinated, but having survived covid?

Never heard of the relationship between shingles/chicken pox or Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) and certain cancers?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Never heard of the relationship between shingles/chicken pox or Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) and certain cancers?

Yes I have...and to use that example as a reason to get a Covid shot...not a covid "vax"...is frankly a bit of a stretch.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
What I find a little silly about these arguments of vaxed/unvaxed is that because of the relative newness of this virus and so-called vaccines, nobody REALLY knows definitively one way or the other what the long term effects of either the virus or vaccines is gonna be… lots of anecdotal information and speculation, but that’s it…

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yes I have...and to use that example as a reason to get a Covid shot...not a covid "vax"...is frankly a bit of a stretch.

Jeesus….didn’t I explain my reason to get it??? Or did you already forget?

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 08/15/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What I find a little silly about these arguments of vaxed/unvaxed is that because of the relative newness of this virus and so-called vaccines, nobody REALLY knows definitively one way or the other what the long term effects of either the virus or vaccines is gonna be… lots of anecdotal information and speculation, but that’s it…

The fact that you are a covtard extraordinaire disqualifies you from making an informed opinion on pretty much anything

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by Dinny
Just think where we'd be today if we listened to anti-vaxxers. We certainly wouldn't be able to walk (polio) and we'd probably be covered in open sores from varicella, measules, mumps, or rubella.

You sound like one of the brightest posters here.

I'm talking about this vaccine with this (Covid 19) virus. Since it's a man made weaponized virus I get that it could take a while to produce an effective vaccine like Texas A&M did. It's the one they use across all of the 3rd world countries using OLD SCHOOL science. They did the same thing for the Swine Flue about 10 or 12 years ago. My understanding is that was the recipe that Texas A&M used. They just substituted the Covid virus for the Swine flue virus. But, it has not been approved for use in America since we already had several vaccines to choose from.

There are good and effective vaccines out on the market. These vaccines are not it. I did the J&J vaccine because it used a different process during development. But in the end, I didn't need it because I got something very Covid 19 like in January of 2019. I did not spend a single day with a respitory flue after I got through that episode. It did take me 12 days to get through it but I was and still am pretty bullet proof.

This pandemic was about 2 things:
1.Power and control

2. Getting Donald Trump out of office. The Covid let the democRATs put in place the biggest coup in world history with phony mail in ballots and the Dominion voting machines.

The fallout was several pharmaceutical companies made a huge pile of tax payer money and you can bet nancy pelosi and her husband cashed in while small businesses died and the democRATS COULD BUY VOTES WITH PRINTED MONEY.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 08/15/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by irfubar

The fact that you are a covtard extraordinaire disqualifies you from making an informed opinion on pretty much anything

You’re right…. It’s probably because of all the blood clots in my brain…

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Over 29,981 people were reportedly killed by the COVID vaccines according to the Open VAERS website.

** Over 170,000 hospitalizations have been blamed on the vaccines.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-prevent-anyone-getting-spreading-virus/

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Jeesus….didn’t I explain my reason to get it??? Or did you already forget?

Because you don't want get genital warts 20 years from now apparently.

I am MAGA.
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

176 members (10Glocks, 1eyedmule, 160user, 2UP, 44mc, 3333vl, 14 invisible), 1,578 guests, and 959 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,779
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.