Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
One of my friend's sisters has a tatoo that winds around her whole upper body. It is a vine that comes out of her vaginal area, winds around her body several time, splits multiple times, and ends up encircling each of her breasts. I've only seen pictures of her tats, she was in a 2-piece bathing suit, and it is certainly eye catching.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
One of my friend's sisters has a tatoo that winds around her whole upper body. It is a vine that comes out of her vaginal area, winds around her body several time, splits multiple times, and ends up encircling each of her breasts. I've only seen pictures of her tats, she was in a 2-piece bathing suit, and it is certainly eye catching.

Did you ever offer to fertilize her vine?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have the phrase “The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed” on my right bicep. I really don’t care what people think about my decision to get a tattoo. I pretty passionate about the phrase and my rights.

CK
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
I have the phrase “The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed” on my right bicep. I really don’t care what people think about my decision to get a tattoo. I pretty passionate about the phrase and my rights.

If it was across your forehead... I could see people making a judgment

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
Has anybody on this forum…especially those with a clear disdain for others who have a tattoo….“disfigured” their bodies by becoming really fat, even to the point of obesity…?

Liking food a little too much is a weakness, but I don't think it is the same as following a fad.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
Has anybody on this forum…especially those with a clear disdain for others who have a tattoo….“disfigured” their bodies by becoming really fat, even to the point of obesity…?
Liking food a little too much is a weakness, but I don't think it is the same as following a fad.
Is the end result not the same…? The end result (“disfigured”), in both cases, is due to choices that were made by that person.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is the end result not the same…? The end result (“disfigured”), in both cases, is due to choices that were made by that person.

Both conditions could be the result of mental imbalances....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

A "fad"?

Ötzi, the 5,300-year-old mummy discovered in a glacier in 1991, had 61 Tattoos. wink

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I'm no expert on the subject, but I expect a lot of tattoos are the result of peer pressure.

We all know advertising works, we just don’t think it works on US!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gwrench
I'm no expert on the subject, but I expect a lot of tattoos are the result of peer pressure.

Nothing says "individuality" like peer pressure... wink

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
A skinny girl get a hummingbird tattooed on her stomach. 15 years and 4 kids later, she's pushing 200lb and the bird looks like a pterodactyl.

I've never yet seen a woman who's looks were improved by a tattoo.

This.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Aren't other types of self-mutilation, such as cutting, considered to be an outward manifestation of mental illness? I've collected enough scars and scrapes by accident in 7+ decades that I've never considered the idea of doing it on purpose. "Different strokes- - - -etc."!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I knew a teenager who got a tat, got his nose pierced, dyed his hair purple, and then was griping cause no one would hire him. He didn't think it was "fair" because people were judging him.

Boy, did he have a lot to learn.

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar

Obesity is reversible

So are tattoos.

Originally Posted by skeen

A "fad"?

Ötzi, the 5,300-year-old mummy discovered in a glacier in 1991, had 61 Tattoos. wink

No kidding, tattoos have been around for a very long time.

Originally Posted by memtb
It appears that those of us that “do not” disfigure our bodies with the art originally used by the heathens of the world, are in the minority…..not the majority!

Body art (tattoos, piercings, plates in the lips, ect.) were prohibited by God for the Children of Israel to help distinguish them from the heathens of the day! I don’t think that was rescinded! memtb

What does that make people who get religious meaning tattoos? smirk

Religion may be a factor in some getting, or not getting tattoos, but the heathen ship sailed a very long time ago.

Arcus Venator
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I'm going to get a tattoo to show my individuality
LMAO

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Rickshaw
Every time I see a young gal with a stud in her nose, I want to hand her a tissue. Looks more like a missed booger than jewelry. It adds nothing attractive to a pretty face.

Nose rings are pretty gross.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Did you ever offer to fertilize her vine?

I've never met her, just seen the pictures.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I knew a teenager who got a tat, got his nose pierced, dyed his hair purple, and then was griping cause no one would hire him. He didn't think it was "fair" because people were judging him.

Boy, did he have a lot to learn.

When I had the convenience stores, I had a young woman come in for a job interview wearing a see-through blouse and no bra. It left nothing to the imagination and when I told her that we had a dress code, she said that it didn't apply to her because she was a minority. For any number of reasons she wasn't invited back for a second interview.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Rickshaw
Every time I see a young gal with a stud in her nose, I want to hand her a tissue. Looks more like a missed booger than jewelry. It adds nothing attractive to a pretty face.

Nose rings are pretty gross.

At least they may serve a purpose. grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by gwrench

Nothing says "individuality" like peer pressure... wink

grin Perfectly said...

Tarquin
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

448 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,696 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,655
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.