Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
You know, one day when I was in the area, I walked over to our local food stamp and welfare office, and went inside.

This pretty, gal came over and asked me if I was there to file for food stamps. She was a little on the heavy side, but attractive and well endowed.

She had a stack of forms, and told me that they were there to help me fill out the forms to maximize my benefits under Oregon Law.

I told her No Thanks.. actually I am there looking for someone who called me and told me they needed a ride home, but I don't see them, so they must have gotten a ride home with someone else.

my final statement to her was " ya know, I think you and I are the only people in here that don't have tattoos on their body"...

she smiles, puts her forms down on the counter next to us... unbuttons two buttons off her blouse, and pulls it down revealing the top half of a pair of 44 DD breasts and says to me.. " No sir... just you.. are the only one in here who doesn't have tattoos"...

She sure showed me! But what the tattoos were on, sure was a nice picture....

I left thinking, if these people didn't have all those tattoos, and still had the money they spent on them..... they wouldn't need to be on Food Stamps..

of course being on Food Stamps from the state is what freed up their wallets to get the damn things...

once again, we tax paying public, are paying the bills for society's welfare bums...

Oregon tax payers, paid the cost for those tattoos in there.. directly or indirectly.

It ain’t easy
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
A friend had some rabbits tattooed on his bald head...

They look like hares, from a distance.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by skeen
I asked my wife to get this one, she said, "No." frown

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Jesus if that is real it had to hurt. Pounding ink in right on top of her spinal column like that. Not much meat there.

A friend of mine has a brother who's a well known tat artist in the L A area.

My friend has an anatomically correct spinal column tattooed in blacks and greys down the center of his back.

It's pretty cool, and as I recall his bro did it for free.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Seefire
You know, one day when I was in the area, I walked over to our local food stamp and welfare office, and went inside.

This pretty, gal came over and asked me if I was there to file for food stamps. She was a little on the heavy side, but attractive and well endowed.

She had a stack of forms, and told me that they were there to help me fill out the forms to maximize my benefits under Oregon Law.

I told her No Thanks.. actually I am there looking for someone who called me and told me they needed a ride home, but I don't see them, so they must have gotten a ride home with someone else.

my final statement to her was " ya know, I think you and I are the only people in here that don't have tattoos on their body"...

she smiles, puts her forms down on the counter next to us... unbuttons two buttons off her blouse, and pulls it down revealing the top half of a pair of 44 DD breasts and says to me.. " No sir... just you.. are the only one in here who doesn't have tattoos"...

I left thinking, if these people didn't have all those tattoos, and still had the money they spent on them..... they wouldn't need to be on Food Stamps..

of course being on Food Stamps from the state is what freed up their wallets to get the damn things...

once again, we tax paying public, are paying the bills for society's welfare bums...

Oregon tax payers, paid the cost for those tattoos in there.. directly or indirectly.

I'll go out on a limb here: you've never put one foot in Oregon

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Seefire

I'll go out on a limb here: you've never put one foot in Oregon

yeah, guess I am blessed with a wannabe sockpuppet now...evidently some leftist looney toon...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
There’s tats and then there’s tats, less is better.

A good friend’s son died, him and his family all got the same tattoo he had on his wrist in memory of him, pretty cool.

Eeeh, I dunnno, seems a little morbid to me. But, hey, each to their own and all.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I once dated a girl with a dolphin on her thigh , I figured in tie it would turn into a whale.

"Jerry is dead, Phish suck time to get a job "
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I had a female friend who had an nice tattoo in the tramp stamp location, above her rear end. It was her name, in a fancy font, with a bunch of vines and flowers around it. It went from hip to hip. It was something to look at "from behind". I noticed later that it read her name from the other angle too, looking from her head back toward her rear end... the font read the same right side up or upside down. Thought it was pretty neat.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Oakster
I had a female friend who had an nice tattoo in the tramp stamp location, above her rear end. It was her name, in a fancy font, with a bunch of vines and flowers around it. It went from hip to hip. It was something to look at "from behind". I noticed later that it read her name from the other angle too, looking from her head back toward her rear end... the font read the same right side up or upside down. Thought it was pretty neat.

Maybe she wanted everyone to know her name when she was blowing and going.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
There’s cooler things than tattoos.

I seen a Black Fraternity member one time with the letters branded into his arm.

Likewise I met an Indian in South Dakota with four pairs of knotted sundance scars on his chest.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fellas get tattoos ta get in touch with their feminine side.

They get the tat where everbody can see it.

If someone reacts positive ta the ink, they's so happy, and they gotta tell ya a ten minute BS story bout the tat.

If someone reacts neg, they piss and moan it's nobody else's business.

Tattitude.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I saw a guy all tattooed in Walmart once. Neck and face and such.

He was all, "WTF you looking at MF'er?"

I told him, "Anything I want to. And if you're gonna put tatts on your face and expect nobody to look, you got another thing coming!"

I'm so bad ass he kept walking.

True story.

Kinda funny though right?

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I think lotsa chicks bend over backwards for their tattoos.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Oakster

couldn't resist lol

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nope don't like them at all. Never had the urge to disfigure my body. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though. Look how popular the plates are for hanging the lips down to their waist in the "dark" continent. In the last 10 years alot of Hollywood and sports figures got them so all the wannabes got them too.

living the good life every day
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DMc

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 57 invisible), 2,488 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,571
Posts18,473,285
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.