Kent

Thank you for acknowledging that. I feel validated

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp
Resist? That makes no sense.

Kent

Please don't resist. I figure these threads are therapeutic for those who suffer Spandex PTSD. Get it all out of your system!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Any updates on the new bicycle?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Please don't resist. I figure these threads are therapeutic for those who suffer Spandex PTSD. Get it all out of your system!

No problem, can't wait for the next episode of Handlebar Karen.

Kent

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Any updates on the new bicycle?

LOL

Yeah, needs a new back tire already, the stock Vittoria tires don't last for schidt.

How are the tires on the Ruckus holding out?

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by krp
No problem, can't wait for the next episode of Handlebar Karen.

Kent

That's fairly obvious. It'll see if I can come up with one this weekend, you'll be looking for something to comment on by then.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I'll be antelope/deer hunting... keep it going I'll be back.

Kent

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That's great, you could use the fresh air. I'll probably just install the new air horn on the bike and ride around, find some unsuspecting pedestrians to scare the schidt out of.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp
I'll be antelope/deer hunting... keep it going I'll be back.

Kent

Good luck and have fun!

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Fresh air and exercise every day, all day, not just an hour or two a few days a week.

Last job until I'm done hunting, end of september, told everyone their jobs will have to wait till oct... Done by 8:00 this morning. Loading and headed to the mountains 4am tomorrow.

Tried to retire last year and again in May... No one to do the work anymore, people I've worked for, played golf with, fished with and even taken hunting, begging for just one more job. With the interest rates and economy things have slowed from full out to just normal... maybe I can retire from construction next spring... and get fat, out of shape... have to ride a bike.

Kent

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

You don’t have to wear spandex to be a ass hole bike rider.. These 3 ph uck tards pedaling down the middle of the road like they owned the damn thing. When I passed them you thought I chit in their bowl of ice cream.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 79S; 08/16/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by krp

Fresh air and exercise every day, all day, not just an hour or two a few days a week.

Last job until I'm done hunting, end of september, told everyone their jobs will have to wait till oct... Done by 8:00 this morning. Loading and headed to the mountains 4am tomorrow.

Tried to retire last year and again in May... No one to do the work anymore, people I've worked for, played golf with, fished with and even taken hunting, begging for just one more job. With the interest rates and economy things have slowed from full out to just normal... maybe I can retire from construction next spring... and get fat, out of shape... have to ride a bike.

Kent

Good luck on the hunt, hope it cools down some for you. But get your bike before you get fat and ugly, riding it will keep you from getting that way, at least fat. It won't help with ugly, but of course you've seen Paul's pics so you know that. And whatever you do, don't get one of them scooters and end up like deflave.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Ya, nothing can help my ugly... my grandfather name is... Ugly 'Ol Pappy, wife is Mean O Mimi... grandkids don't have a chance.

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

You don’t have to wear spandex to be a ass hole bike rider.. These 3 ph uck tards pedaling down the middle of the road like they owned the damn thing. When I passed them you thought I chit in their bowl of ice cream.

[Linked Image]

It must have been physically and emotionally challenging for you to get around them with all that traffic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
44 miles and 2 1/2 hours of what amounts to non-exercise, according to our resident Richard Simmons, this morning.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
46 miles of non-exercise this morning.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

[Linked Image]

It must have been physically and emotionally challenging for you to get around them with all that traffic.

It appears the highway is marked with a double yellow centerline. Is it even legal to pass them there?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
46 miles of non-exercise this morning.

Oh boy.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

[Linked Image]

It appears the highway is marked with a double yellow centerline. Is it even legal to pass them there?

In Florida it became legal to do so last year..............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

[Linked Image]

In most states it is. In states where it isn't, I doubt you'd find anyone who cared if you safely passed a bicycle, tractor, mail truck etc. in a place like that.

Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1minute, 1234, 222Sako, 63 invisible), 2,088 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,780
Posts18,495,903
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.