Coyotes shot no waiting.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Jeebus that one needs an ending and he'd get it if he messed with me, my wife, or our child. He'd get it over and over and over.

The way life should be.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

He took my advice! I said 2 quarts, he used 2 gallons.
Diesel is not nearly as flammable as gas. Had he hosed them down with gasoline I bet they would have wound up like Ann Heche.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Everyday that goes by the negros are acting more like [bleep]. We have a lot invested here, but the more we travel the more I want to move away from the negros.

Life is good live it while you can.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I don't recall as much trouble a few years back, but 8 years of Obama really stirred them up. My last few years at work I dealt with constant turmoil and trouble from the black folks at work.Before Obama we got along just fine and worked well together.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Pay attention. Joe is bussing them to a neighborhood near you. They just want a better life.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
People go around with their heads down stuck in their phones, so I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Living in Western Colorado ain’t so bad afterall…

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
A similar thing happened to me at a gas station in Huntsville, Alabama years ago. My wife and two small kids in the car and I was pumping gas. Six or eight of them, I didn’t take time to count walking toward me from all directions. I knew I couldn’t get them all, but thankfully, when I pulled the revolver from my pocket, they didn’t know where I intended to start, and decided they had better things to do.

It sucks we live in tat kind of world. We were down there visiting my wife’s uncle. I didn’t know any better than to stop and fill up. Won’t happen again.

Last edited by gregintenn; 08/18/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Magnum P.I.'s buddy will call BULLSCHEIDT on that story in about 3- - - -2- - - - -1- - - - -!

I live close to Huntsville. There's some parts of town where it's difficult to carry enough ammo to feel relatively safe!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I don't trust hoodies. I wear them sometimes myself, but if encounter some random stranger with a hoodie pulled way over their face I perk up. Perfect way to hide your face, your hands and your weapon.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 08/18/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Currently Cincinnati has a higher per-capita homicide rate than Chicago due to a couple of warzone neighborhoods. I used to work on the edge of one of those neighborhoods.

I visited a BP station on the edge of the war zone at least once a month. Let me tell you, the video brought back less than fond memories. It was a busy station.

I always stood with my back to the car as I was filling, and then regularly checked my Six. I put an eyeball on everyone in the lot.

1) It helped that I generally drove a 2004 Coup D'Ville. That right there got me a ton of respect.
2) I was always friendly and courteous. I never gave anyone the stinkeye.
3) Being an old fart in the African American community gives one a certain amount of respect. They figure if you lasted that long, you must have earned it.
4) My head was on a swivel. I never showed a lack of attention.
5) I only went in at lunch or late afternoon-- never when it was dark.

. . . and I never had trouble.

I still never drove into the lot with less than a Ruger LCR in 357 Mag. Usually, I had my Ruger p95.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Mercury grande Marques load pulled up next to me on Weber rd with 4 in it. yesterday all I hear is heyyyy Rogerrrrr what's going on, hey I got a new number, it was Polk my hood n-gga that's worked for me on occasion. He's 100 percent n-gga, but he's good with meand a good worker.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
A similar situation happened to me near Atlanta several years ago. Late night, two guys tried to tag team me while I was pumping gas. I saw what was developing, backed up against the side of the car, and put my right hand on my IWB carry piece. Left hand on the gas nozzle, and warned the panhandler to back off. His buddy was out of sight, probably pulling a sneak like the one in the video. A gas nozzle is an effective weapon if you happen to be unarmed- - - -hose the guy down, and/or beat the snot out of him with the nozzle.

Were you filling up a Winston Cup car for Darryl Waltrip, on your way to your professors job at UGA, or training Willie Nelson to play in juke joints?

You're so full of sheit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ElAhrairah
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Y'all live in some danger zones. I live in Marshall NC. In 25 years there has never been a carjacking at a gas station.

I bet i know why

[Linked Image from pic8.co]

Wow.

Here the average income is $10k lower.
And the white population is 6% higher.

Fair trade?
Our local blacks cause no problems except DUIs.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Spray them with gas then shoot them point blank and get a twofer

Richard Pryor comes to mind!

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Spray them with gas then shoot them point blank and get a twofer

Richard Pryor comes to mind!

Just call it making a contribution to the Ignited Negro College Fund.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shaman
Currently Cincinnati has a higher per-capita homicide rate than Chicago due to a couple of warzone neighborhoods.

I have 2 projects going with houses right now, one in Cincinnati and one in Philadelphia.

The Cincy project is on the edge of gentrification spilling out around the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood. Lots of darkies but they generally just wander around drunk or high and don't make huge pains of themselves. They steal of course, but that is pretty easy to thwart. Still quite a few public dole apartments around but I am thinking they'll be cleared out by the time I sell these things.

The Philly neighborhood is close to Kensington and is a different experience. Highly diverse in that there is a good mix of different mud races and white trash. The drug situation is a full on dumpster fire. Open use all over, open prostitution, trash all over the place, cops generally won't even respond to calls there. Violence all day every day.
'Thinking I might be a bit ahead of the wave on this one but we will see.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by mirage243
Were you filling up a Winston Cup car for Darryl Waltrip, on your way to your professors job at UGA, or training Willie Nelson to play in juke joints?

Doing colonoscopies on internet trolls, with a Louisville Slugger wrapped in sandpaper.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
As to being aware of surrounding goings on. About half the folks I see out for walks are so head phoned up they'd not notice a fire truck with lights and sirens coming from the side or rear.

1Minute
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 1lessdog, 1936M71, 63 invisible), 2,211 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,055
Posts18,482,331
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.