Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Lslite
Those who do not live among them will never understand.

SIS

Salmon Idaho Syndrome

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Originally Posted by mirage243
Were you filling up a Winston Cup car for Darryl Waltrip, on your way to your professors job at UGA, or training Willie Nelson to play in juke joints?

Doing colonoscopies on internet trolls, with a Louisville Slugger wrapped in sandpaper.

Ummm ok, whatever you say.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
We need to put an end to the punk hoodie chit..who made hoodies so cool.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ronwethington

because you can cover up your face and not be identified when you commit a serious crime.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

because you can cover up your face and not be identified when you commit a serious crime.

We need to end whatever it is in society that decided ghetto thug culture
was the thing to emulate.

I don't understand it.
Young boys want to be imprisoned or killed?
Young girls want to be whored out or broke ass baby mommas?

I remember when the "Thing" in black culture was dressing in high dollar
suits and driving a Cadillac. Because that's what successful businessmen did.

Now, rich white kids dress in sloppy assed leisure clothes.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

I don't understand it.

Isn’t that the damned truth. A wigger trumps a n I g g e r, all dayyyy looong in disgustitude. Up in my parts, you’ll find more of the former than the latter.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

I don't understand it.

The thing is, the old “racist” White preachers, back in the 50’s, SAID this was going to happen. They said the rock music and the emulation of “Black culture”, and integration, would lead to the breakdown of society.

Everybody blew it off as the talk of “angry racists”. Maybe it was, but it doesn’t necessarily mean they weren’t right....

Instead of “elevating” the American culture, we’ve lowered the culture of both Blacks AND Whites/etc..

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by bluefish
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Jeebus that one needs an ending and he'd get it if he messed with me, my wife, or our child. He'd get it over and over and over.
Happy ending? Gross

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Azmarlin39a
Originally Posted by Rooster7
I'm not a smoker but I always light one up while pumping gas in case I have to torch a jigaboo.

You’re not a smoker, but carry smokes to light up at the pumps? Ya, right.

OH ya!

I think everyone should smoke while pumping gas.

It's for your safety!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
In California it would take two hands to spray gasoline on someone. Vapor emissions regulations requires a depressed vapor collection hood to pump gas out the nozzle.

Plan B- whip out a gun

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Another example.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
My GF stands at the pump with my P365 in hand when she pumps gas. If possible, I take it to the pump to fill it up. One of the downfalls of driving a very desired car. Only had one homie push his luck so far. Said he was just checking the car out and I told him to check it out from over there.

It is one thing to let a normal looking person close to it but when you reek of trouble, get the F$^k away from me.

-Piss into the wind.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My GF stands at the pump with my P365 in hand when she pumps gas. If possible, I take it to the pump to fill it up. One of the downfalls of driving a very desired car. Only had one homie push his luck so far. Said he was just checking the car out and I told him to check it out from over there.

It is one thing to let a normal looking person close to it but when you reek of trouble, get the F$^k away from me.

Chesapeake, Va. That's the home town of Mike Vick, isn't it?
Fine young man.
He wouldn't steal your Porsche at a gas station, but he might drown your dog in a 5-gallon bucket of water.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by KSMITH

Chesapeake, Va. That's the home town of Mike Vick, isn't it?
Fine young man.
He wouldn't steal your Porsche at a gas station, but he might drown your dog in a 5-gallon bucket of water.
His brother Marcus is the one more known around here. Was a regular customer with the police until he moved or whatever. There was a video online of 2 cops approaching him in McDonalds and he tried the old skedaddle and tripped during the foot chase.

The car is a Demon, she has 2 of them. Fun car to drive but it draws too much attention and it is getting pretty bad down here as I suppose it is in most places. I lived in McKees Rock, PA for awhile so I am not totally ignorant when it comes to dealing with schitbirds.

-Piss into the wind.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
People also ask
How much does a Demon car cost?
Image result for demon car
$84,995

Good God! Your girlfriend must be a neurosurgeon.

Y'all need to move 600 miles up here to the Blue Ridge Mountains. I will go 3 or 4 months without seeing a single nig-roe. At that, it will be a married african couple from Charleston, tourists up here to drive the Blue Ridge Parkway, they will be in line at the grocery store in Marshall, with some chips and a six pack of beer, and they are looking all around, and they look nervous.

No, all we got here is a bunch of Scottish and Irish, we only get an occasional ginseng thief, and a few meth heads, no carjackings.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
When I see anybody wearing a hoodie in warm weather I keep an eye on them. The guy pumping gas in this video should have turned to face the first guy (with his hand on his pistol if he had one) so he couldn't get behind him.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
People also ask
How much does a Demon car cost?
Image result for demon car
$84,995

Good God! Your girlfriend must be a neurosurgeon.

Y'all need to move 600 miles up here to the Blue Ridge Mountains. I will go 3 or 4 months without seeing a single nig-roe. At that, it will be a married african couple from Charleston, tourists up here to drive the Blue Ridge Parkway, they will be in line at the grocery store in Marshall, with some chips and a six pack of beer, and they are looking all around, and they look nervous.

No, all we got here is a bunch of Scottish and Irish, we only get an occasional ginseng thief, and a few meth heads, no carjackings.
We have been planning to move out of here soon. Been looking in my hometown in PA, WV and we are taking a trip down to the Bryson City area in the Smokey Mountains. WV and PA are attractive with all the places with free natural gas and land is cheap. We are going to keep on looking until we find a spot.

My girlfriend doesn't even have a job. I work from home so we are pretty much together 24/7.

-Piss into the wind.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by shaman
Currently Cincinnati has a higher per-capita homicide rate than Chicago due to a couple of warzone neighborhoods. I used to work on the edge of one of those neighborhoods.

I visited a BP station on the edge of the war zone at least once a month. Let me tell you, the video brought back less than fond memories. It was a busy station.

I always stood with my back to the car as I was filling, and then regularly checked my Six. I put an eyeball on everyone in the lot.

1) It helped that I generally drove a 2004 Coup D'Ville. That right there got me a ton of respect.
2) I was always friendly and courteous. I never gave anyone the stinkeye.
3) Being an old fart in the African American community gives one a certain amount of respect. They figure if you lasted that long, you must have earned it.
4) My head was on a swivel. I never showed a lack of attention.
5) I only went in at lunch or late afternoon-- never when it was dark.

. . . and I never had trouble.

I still never drove into the lot with less than a Ruger LCR in 357 Mag. Usually, I had my Ruger p95.

How do you like your Ruger P95?

Been kind of interested in getting one.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
My hood n-gga polk's moma got 4 million in a lawsuit from a bad accident years ago, she still lives in a run-down house in Molina " the hood" here. She has all that money in the bank and hardly uses it. Walks to the store to buy her smokes and beer.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
My hood n-gga polk's moma got 4 million in a lawsuit from a bad accident years ago, she still lives in a run-down house in Molina " the hood" here. She has all that money in the bank and hardly uses it. Walks to the store to buy her smokes and beer.

Better go hit that schidt, Roger!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (10ring1, 160user, 1badf350, 12344mag, 16penny, 1936M71, 60 invisible), 2,119 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,026
Posts18,481,740
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.