Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The globalists are trying to get Russia to divert its military from Ukraine back to Syria.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The globalists are trying to get Russia to divert its military from Ukraine back to Syria.

Gosh...a two pronged pipeline war for the benefit of defense companies and Wall Street.

Obama's crowning achievement.

Congrats boomers....Bristoe excluded of course.

I am MAGA.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by ribka
The state of Iran can be blamed on our CIA completely screwing and destabilizing that country like they have dozens of countries around the world. Chaos is great money for wars and profits

Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Multiple Missile, Drones and bombing runs being conducted against Iranian IRGC positions .

Forbes

This one ain’t a proxy type venture looks like.

Live fire exercises for the aircrews and an opportunity to dump bombs that are going to expire.

Kill the bad guys, always kill the bad guys, and all Iranians are bad guys from the perspective of a guy who was wounded in Lebanon in 1983.

Syria must have invaded America because America would never have targeted and invaded small impoverished third world countries and just blow up random women and children.

Based on your flawed dumb war mongering logic, then let's go bomb Tokyo, London and Berlin tomorrow!!! They sure killed a lot more Americans Than Iran.

America has bombed and killed over 600,000 civilians in unjust invasions and wars the past few decades. Whats a few trillion more and dead babies and women?

They are killing Iranian Revolutionary Guards who are targeting U.S. forces in Iraq. Protecting the our guys and degrading the enemy's combat power. If the Syrians are letting the Iranians operate inside Syria that's on them.

I don't care about dead Iraqis or dead Afghans, only dead Americans. If we feel the need to kill 10,000 of the enemy in an effort to save 1 American life that's good enogh for me.

Amen!!!!

We created the Iran of today and we created the Iran that bombed Lebanon.
I'm sorry that any American was wounded or killed in that fiasco, but the truth of it is that our American Government could care less about Americans being killed whether in battle or not. We are nothing more than cannon fodder to them.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Certainly not.

Operation Ajax was a great Patriotic Operation!

Kinda like releasing Lockerbie bombers early so BP can lease more ground.

Man...hiding under those desks must have damaged some brains.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Illegal government doing illegal things.
That pretty well sums it up.

Bought and paid for US politicians cannot and will not stay the fug out of the Middle East. No wonder that part of the world hates us. We do everything we can to destabilize it.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That’s probably exactly right.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by K22
The state of Iran can be blamed on our CIA completely screwing and destabilizing that country like they have dozens of countries around the world. Chaos is great money for wars and profits

Multiple Missile, Drones and bombing runs being conducted against Iranian IRGC positions .

Forbes

Live fire exercises for the aircrews and an opportunity to dump bombs that are going to expire.

Kill the bad guys, always kill the bad guys, and all Iranians are bad guys from the perspective of a guy who was wounded in Lebanon in 1983.

Syria must have invaded America because America would never have targeted and invaded small impoverished third world countries and just blow up random women and children.

Based on your flawed dumb war mongering logic, then let's go bomb Tokyo, London and Berlin tomorrow!!! They sure killed a lot more Americans Than Iran.

America has bombed and killed over 600,000 civilians in unjust invasions and wars the past few decades. Whats a few trillion more and dead babies and women?

They are killing Iranian Revolutionary Guards who are targeting U.S. forces in Iraq. Protecting the our guys and degrading the enemy's combat power. If the Syrians are letting the Iranians operate inside Syria that's on them.

I don't care about dead Iraqis or dead Afghans, only dead Americans. If we feel the need to kill 10,000 of the enemy in an effort to save 1 American life that's good enogh for me.

Amen!!!!

We created the Iran of today and we created the Iran that bombed Lebanon.
I'm sorry that any American was wounded or killed in that fiasco, but the truth of it is that our American Government could care less about Americans being killed whether in battle or not. We are nothing more than cannon fodder to them.

We’ve destabilized half of the Middle East, North Africa and south/Central America. Our foreign policy since WWII has been counterproductive to everything our country was founded to provide.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The US won’t do a thing in North Korea, China or any other country that has a nuke or the ability to fight back. I hate to say it about my own country but we’ve turned into bullies that only interfere with and pick fights with when they lack the ability to fight back.

And we wonder why every country in the Middle East is hellbent on obtaining nukes so that they can tell us to F off and not have us bombing them over sh1t that is none of our business.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
The Israelites can deal with Syria and Iran truth be told without much effort

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Forbes

Ha. What did they do to the US after they took care of JFK? whistle

Fughking U tube took down the video of old man Bush grinning and winking at his bud off to the side when he mentioned the death of JFK while talking over Fords casket.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/25/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Houston full of [bleep] right now.

Houston’s Pimp

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Gosh...a two pronged pipeline war for the benefit of defense companies and Wall Street.

You can thank your D-handle pulling Neighbors on the rez for that. Not conservative Boomers.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Certainly not.

True story Jim, when I was in junior high, I had an art teacher named Mr. Greenhill, if someone yelled air raid or a plane flew over he'd get under the desk. We thought it was funny at the time but now I realize how sad it was and we were ass holes. He was a WW11 vet.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
This. The Constitution is out the window.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Forbes

Sunday October 23, 1983

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Low ESG score, they need to buy more wind turbines and pay for carbon credits.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You can thank your D-handle pulling Neighbors on the rez for that. Not conservative Boomers.

Not counting all the war mongering Boomers on the Fire...right?

Even if every wagon burner in the US voted Republican....which they dont...it wouldn't counteract the liberal white church going vote from one big MidWest city.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Certainly not.

True story Jim, when I was in junior high, I had an art teacher named Mr. Greenhill, if someone yelled air raid or a plane flew over he'd get under the desk. We thought it was funny at the time but now I realize how sad it was and we were ass holes. He was a WW11 vet.

You fuggers!

I guess he had shell shock.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing wrong with killing Iranians.

Biden has completed negotiations with Obama the Betrayer’s plan to Help Iran Get Nuclear Weapons and ICBMs!

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Not counting all the war mongering Boomers on the Fire...right?

Even if every wagon burner in the US voted Republican....which they dont...it wouldn't counteract the liberal white church going vote from one big MidWest city.
Liberal white church goers aren’t a big thing. At least not enough to be the primary problem in this country. Liberals and traditional Christian fundamentalists values are 100% at odds. Anyone with liberal views at any church that I’ve attended would be allowed to shut up and attend so long as they were new and not trying to spread toxic liberal views but would have zero standing in the church.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (260madman, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 59 invisible), 2,284 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,502
Posts18,509,209
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.