Home
Multiple Missile, Drones and bombing runs being conducted against Iranian IRGC positions .

Forbes

This one ain’t a proxy type venture looks like.
What gives? Thy buy Barisma?
Illegal government doing illegal things.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Multiple Missile, Drones and bombing runs being conducted against Iranian IRGC positions .

Forbes

Live fire exercises for the aircrews and an opportunity to dump bombs that are going to expire.

Kill the bad guys, always kill the bad guys, and all Iranians are bad guys from the perspective of a guy who was wounded in Lebanon in 1983.
[Linked Image from memegenerator.net]
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Forbes

Live fire exercises for the aircrews and an opportunity to dump bombs that are going to expire.

Kill the bad guys, always kill the bad guys, and all Iranians are bad guys from the perspective of a guy who was wounded in Lebanon in 1983.

Syria must have invaded America because America would never have targeted and invaded small impoverished third world countries and just blow up random women and children.

Based on your flawed dumb war mongering logic, then let's go bomb Tokyo, London and Berlin tomorrow!!! They sure killed a lot more Americans Than Iran.

America has bombed and killed over 600,000 civilians in unjust invasions and wars the past few decades. Whats a few trillion more and dead babies and women?
Originally Posted by ribka

Forbes

Syria must have invaded America because America would never have targeted and invaded small impoverished third world countries and just blow up random women and children.

Based on your flawed dumb war mongering logic, then let's go bomb Tokyo, London and Berlin tomorrow!!! They sure killed a lot more Americans Than Iran.

America has bombed and killed over 600,000 civilians in unjust invasions and wars the past few decades. Whats a few trillion more and dead babies and women?

They are killing Iranian Revolutionary Guards who are targeting U.S. forces in Iraq. Protecting the our guys and degrading the enemy's combat power. If the Syrians are letting the Iranians operate inside Syria that's on them.

I don't care about dead Iraqis or dead Afghans, only dead Americans. If we feel the need to kill 10,000 of the enemy in an effort to save 1 American life that's good enogh for me.
I thought that FJB pulled everyone out of that area and he left all of our armament behind for the terrorist.

They even showed everyone that they had taken it all over Trucks , Tanks Jeeps along with all of the Missiles , guns and ammunition.

FJB Said we were finished.

What gives
Again why the [bleep] did we invade and keep bombing Syria and killing civilians?

Why did the US invade Iraq again. twice? (I served in Iraq). Did Iraq invade America? I cant seem to recall. Both invasion were found to be based on fraud and lies. In retrospect I can't blame the Iranians. I blame our own corrupt government for just randomly invading countries that are no threat to us. War mongering is good money.

So killing thousands of innocent women and children around the world in impoverished third countries will improve our security.?

Funny most of the 9/11 high jackers came from Saudi Arabia and /or were sponsored by them and Pakistan. We give them billions in aid and don't invade them. Bush and Obama and now Biden made sure that they were never touched.

amazing how dumbed down no Americans have become. Play the national anthem. wave a flag and Americans will shcit in their own hand and eat if you state it is patriotic

Forbes

They are killing Iranian Revolutionary Guards who are targeting U.S. forces in Iraq. Protecting the our guys and degrading the enemy's combat power. If the Syrians are letting the Iranians operate inside Syria that's on them.

I don't care about dead Iraqis or dead Afghans, only dead Americans. If we feel the need to kill 10,000 of the enemy in an effort to save 1 American life that's good enogh for me.
Originally Posted by funshooter
I thought that FJB pulled everyone out of that area and he left all of our armament behind for the terrorist.

They even showed everyone that they had taken it all over Trucks , Tanks Jeeps along with all of the Missiles , guns and ammunition.

What gives
FJB doesn't know squat about what's going on anymore.
Zerobiden trying to help ISIS topple Syria to the Muzzy Caliphate as they did Lybia.
The state of Iran can be blamed on our CIA completely screwing and destabilizing that country like they have dozens of countries around the world. Chaos is great money for wars and profits

Forbes

Holy shìt.

You Boomers better start policing your own if you want to be taken seriously again.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Zerobiden trying to help ISIS topple Syria to the Muzzy Caliphate as they did Lybia.

Libya used to be a stable and somewhat prosperous country until the US got involved. Thousands have died from starvation there now and the country is in chaos. More money for the US war industrial complex.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Holy shìt.

You Boomers better start policing your own if you want to be taken seriously again.

amen. [bleep] boomers

What gives

He pulled us out of Afghanistan and the Taliban released the imprisoned ISIS buds of Zero and Biden and enough armament for 30 ISIS groups.

Now could some of our Ukraine money be going to revive Zerobidens ISIS? whistle
September 12th 2001 the entire area should have been a glass factory
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Libya used to be a stable and somewhat prosperous country until the US got involved. Thousands have died from starvation there now and the country is in chaos. More money for the US war industrial complex.

They had a better standard of living than the US.

Now their kids sell themselves for cups of wheat.

The cabal needs their trafficked kids.

Team Trump has blocked the supply of kids from SA, Chyna, Russia (with Putins help), Afghanistan,.....
Holy shìt.

amen. [bleep] boomers

Durrr we gotta kill all the Syrians and Iranians and Russians and stuff cause Don Lemmon and Joe Biden said so durr...

Oh...and we had to hide under a desk once at school too.
Laughing. Everybody blaming Boomers again, instead of their dumbass neighbor that keeps pulling the D handle.
The globalists are trying to get Russia to divert its military from Ukraine back to Syria.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The globalists are trying to get Russia to divert its military from Ukraine back to Syria.

Gosh...a two pronged pipeline war for the benefit of defense companies and Wall Street.

Obama's crowning achievement.

Congrats boomers....Bristoe excluded of course.
The state of Iran can be blamed on our CIA completely screwing and destabilizing that country like they have dozens of countries around the world. Chaos is great money for wars and profits

Forbes

Amen!!!!

We created the Iran of today and we created the Iran that bombed Lebanon.
I'm sorry that any American was wounded or killed in that fiasco, but the truth of it is that our American Government could care less about Americans being killed whether in battle or not. We are nothing more than cannon fodder to them.
Certainly not.

Operation Ajax was a great Patriotic Operation!

Kinda like releasing Lockerbie bombers early so BP can lease more ground.

Man...hiding under those desks must have damaged some brains.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
That pretty well sums it up.

Bought and paid for US politicians cannot and will not stay the fug out of the Middle East. No wonder that part of the world hates us. We do everything we can to destabilize it.
That’s probably exactly right.
Originally Posted by K22

Forbes

Amen!!!!

We created the Iran of today and we created the Iran that bombed Lebanon.
I'm sorry that any American was wounded or killed in that fiasco, but the truth of it is that our American Government could care less about Americans being killed whether in battle or not. We are nothing more than cannon fodder to them.

We’ve destabilized half of the Middle East, North Africa and south/Central America. Our foreign policy since WWII has been counterproductive to everything our country was founded to provide.
The US won’t do a thing in North Korea, China or any other country that has a nuke or the ability to fight back. I hate to say it about my own country but we’ve turned into bullies that only interfere with and pick fights with when they lack the ability to fight back.

And we wonder why every country in the Middle East is hellbent on obtaining nukes so that they can tell us to F off and not have us bombing them over sh1t that is none of our business.
The Israelites can deal with Syria and Iran truth be told without much effort

Forbes

Ha. What did they do to the US after they took care of JFK? whistle

Fughking U tube took down the video of old man Bush grinning and winking at his bud off to the side when he mentioned the death of JFK while talking over Fords casket.
Houston full of [bleep] right now.

Houston’s Pimp

LOL

Gosh...a two pronged pipeline war for the benefit of defense companies and Wall Street.

You can thank your D-handle pulling Neighbors on the rez for that. Not conservative Boomers.
Certainly not.

True story Jim, when I was in junior high, I had an art teacher named Mr. Greenhill, if someone yelled air raid or a plane flew over he'd get under the desk. We thought it was funny at the time but now I realize how sad it was and we were ass holes. He was a WW11 vet.
This. The Constitution is out the window.

Forbes

Sunday October 23, 1983

Low ESG score, they need to buy more wind turbines and pay for carbon credits.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You can thank your D-handle pulling Neighbors on the rez for that. Not conservative Boomers.

Not counting all the war mongering Boomers on the Fire...right?

Even if every wagon burner in the US voted Republican....which they dont...it wouldn't counteract the liberal white church going vote from one big MidWest city.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Certainly not.

True story Jim, when I was in junior high, I had an art teacher named Mr. Greenhill, if someone yelled air raid or a plane flew over he'd get under the desk. We thought it was funny at the time but now I realize how sad it was and we were ass holes. He was a WW11 vet.

You fuggers!

I guess he had shell shock.
Nothing wrong with killing Iranians.

Biden has completed negotiations with Obama the Betrayer’s plan to Help Iran Get Nuclear Weapons and ICBMs!

Even if every wagon burner in the US voted Republican....which they dont...it wouldn't counteract the liberal white church going vote from one big MidWest city.
Liberal white church goers aren’t a big thing. At least not enough to be the primary problem in this country. Liberals and traditional Christian fundamentalists values are 100% at odds. Anyone with liberal views at any church that I’ve attended would be allowed to shut up and attend so long as they were new and not trying to spread toxic liberal views but would have zero standing in the church.
Syria is a different story. The globalist are trying to push the Russians into a conflict. Putin told them 10 plus years ago they were not gonna install a puppet regime there and control the port. Its all about oil.

CIA assets have been doing chit for years trying to blame it on Syrian leaders and have failed to overthrow.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Liberal white church goers aren’t a big thing. At least not enough to be the primary problem in this country. Liberals and traditional Christian fundamentalists values are 100% at odds. Anyone with liberal views at any church that I’ve attended would be allowed to shut up and attend so long as they were new and not trying to spread toxic liberal views but would have zero standing in the church.

Truth is, you're not going to find that many toxic liberal woketards in most churches.

They'd be shunned.
Follow the science.

Pull your head out of the sand.

Keep blaming everything on the "steal" and ignore the demographics and we will keep losing.

Big time.
More rocket and mortar attacks done on 2 US Military installations answered with Apache Helicopters and howitzer bombardments killing Iranian militants.

AP, Reuters
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

What gives
FJB doesn't know squat about what's going on anymore.

FJB isn’t running the show now and never has been.
I am only sorry that Napalm is no longer in use.
More rocket and mortar attacks done on 2 US Military installations answered with Apache Helicopters and howitzer bombardments killing Iranian militants.

AP, Reuters

Breaking News

The stock market opened today for trading

CNN, the View, LGBT Times

Keep blaming everything on the "steal" and ignore the demographics and we will keep losing.

Big time.
The demographics tell me that white Christians are disproportionately conservative and are one of the bases of the Republican Party especially the conservative wing of the Republican Party.

Browns and blacks are disproportionately the problem along with single younger white woman that do not identify with any faith.

White Christian males haven’t voted one single Democrat President into office for something like 75 years. So which demographics have?

It’s one thing to dislike Christians it’s another to somehow believe that white Christians are the ones voting radical pro gun control, pro abortion, mostly atheists radical leftist into office.
Originally Posted by rickt300

on innocent women and children in Vietnam? yep what a shame . Nothin better than burnt child flesh in the morning while having your morning cup of Joe

Slava Amurica!!!!

https://vietnamandamericansociety.wordpress.com/2014/11/03/napalm-burns-blog-5/

Big time.
The demographics tell me that white Christians are disproportionately conservative and are the base of the Republican Party.

Browns and blacks are disproportionately the problem along with single younger white woman that do not identify with any faith.

White Christian males haven’t voted one single Democrat President into office for something like 75 years. So which demographics have?

It’s one thing to dislike Christians it’s another to somehow believe that white Christians are the ones voting radical pro gun control, pro abortion, mostly atheists radical leftist into office.

Yeah...you see that just isn't right.

Sorry.

There are not enough blacks browns or fàgs to make a difference.

They don't vote.

Big time.
The demographics tell me that white Christians are disproportionately conservative and are the base of the Republican Party.

Yeah...you see that just isn't right.

Sorry.

There are not enough blacks browns or fàgs to make a difference.

They don't vote.
They along with a minority of whites overall nearly none of which are Christians decide elections.

Christianity has been in decline for decades. Following your logic we should becoming more conservative as a nation not less.
Religion does not equal "conservativism".

Never did.

And the blacks don't hardly vote....neither to the wagon burners.

on innocent women and children in Vietnam? yep what a shame . Nothin better than burnt child flesh in the morning while having your morning cup of Joe

Slava Amurica!!!!

Take a break Barnes, you don't have to be an azzhole all the time.
Go turn on Hannity great Texas patriot. More drag shows for children this weekend in Houston and Dallas ?

lol

Slava Amurica!!!!

Go turn on Hannity great Texas patriot. More drag shows for children this weekend in Houston and Dallas ?

lol

Slava Amurica!!!!

We all know you are some kind of leftist, pacifist, no fighting, puzzy, give it a break was good advice.
Jim what is a “wagon burner”?

I do think that generally Conservative boomers are more likely to support the military hyperactivism of the establishment more than other generations.

You see that dynamic played out there constantly. This thread especially.

And it isn’t Dems that represent that group here it’s people claiming to be conservative.

The op of this thread is a classic example. Been cheering for us to give more support to Ukraine all this time as if the past 50 yrs was still in the future and Kyiv were Prague.

Never did.

Religion might not equal “conservatism” but Christianity most assuredly does. Historically speaking the “Christian Right” is the most uniformly and predictable conservative base.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Never did.

Religion might not equal “conservatism” but Christianity most assuredly does. Historically speaking the “Christian Right” is the most uniformly and predictable conservative base.

You guys really need to get out and talk to people other than your Wednesday night Squash league members.
Originally Posted by efw

I do think that generally Conservative boomers are more likely to support the military hyperactivism of the establishment more than other generations.

And it isn’t Dems that represent that group here it’s people claiming to be conservative.

The op of this thread is a classic example. Been cheering for us to give more support to Ukraine all this time as if the past 50 yrs was still in the future and Kyiv were Prague.

Injuns.

The minorities are constantly being blamed for this that and the other.

It is my opinion that they are called "minorities" for a very good reason....there ain't very many of them.

We have a generation that has a knee jerk reaction to the great Russian boogeyman....and it doesn't seem to be the X'ers.

Never did.

You guys really need to get out and talk to people other than your Wednesday night Squash league members.

I don’t think it’s “us” that are insulated from the real world. You’re pretty cosmopolitan up there on the hi line huh? I don’t know what your issue is with the FACT that Christian and Conservative are historically synonymous but just because you feel left out or lonely doesn’t change the historical facts. 😉
Dude...I am glad you are comforted by absolute nonsense.

Half the people that go to your church voted for Biden.

How many Blacks and Indians go there?

The so called Christian Right or whatever gave us the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Maybe First Lady Laura Bush didn't mention that when she would lead the National Teen Prayer Day....
Conservative christians have morphed into big government Neo Cons with a dictate from God ( in their minds) to spread the word of the lord and build democracies( "nation building" ) by force.

Has not worked out too well. the past 6 decades, in fact it has been a disaster for young men killed and maimed in the US military, trillions of dollars of deficit in the US and the countries forcibly invaded

Never did.

I don’t think it’s “us” that are insulated from the real world. You’re pretty cosmopolitan up there on the hi line huh? I don’t know what your issue is with the FACT that Christian and Conservative are historically synonymous but just because you feel left out or lonely doesn’t change the historical facts. 😉
Jim, I think I’m beginning to understand your point and to that I don’t disagree. When talking about large “voting blocks” like Christians they’re referenced by the “majority” of how that block votes. That doesn’t mean that Christian’s didn’t vote for Biden just that most didn’t.

My church is extremely conservative so I’m relatively sure that half of my church did NOT vote for Biden. From the discussions and general attitude I’d be surprised if 25% of the congregation voted for Biden. 2 Sunday’s ago I saw the first black parishioner I’ve seen at my church before, needless to say that we have a black population locally that is <.02%. I don’t know the number of flathead fish eaters as they tend to blend in when they’re not drunk. My life, neighborhood, my church, etc are not filled with diversity and that’s by design.

You can blame anyone that you want for the results of the last election but unless you believe that it was a fair election, I don’t think you’re dumb enough to believe it was fair, no voter or block of voters is responsible for manufacture of millions of illegal votes dumped after hours.

You can’t vote your way out if your votes don’t matter.
There are no "conservative" groups unless they are called "Conservative".

Everyone wants to believe that every one around them thinks in a similar fashion...and it's just not the case.

There was for sure fraud in the last election...but we will never know for sure to what extent. We won't ever know if it amounted to a "steal".

One thing is for sure...a gòddamn awful lot of White people voted for Biden. And another gòddamn awful lot of "conservatives", Christian and otherwise, didn't vote for Trump.

I do not intend to let those people off the hook just because they are white and go to church.

Big time.
The demographics tell me that white Christians are disproportionately conservative and are one of the bases of the Republican Party especially the conservative wing of the Republican Party.

Minnesota 90 something percent white, there's one example. There are more.
Originally Posted by efw

Injuns.

The minorities are constantly being blamed for this that and the other.

It is my opinion that they are called "minorities" for a very good reason....there ain't very many of them.

We have a generation that has a knee jerk reaction to the great Russian boogeyman....and it doesn't seem to be the X'ers.

Well seems to me the boomers don't give a rats ass who the bad guy is, kill em all and let God sort em out. The current Ukraine deal looks more and more like a Biden money laundering scheme. Personally would like to see the politicians the Gen Xer's voted in show less interest in Russia and more interest in China.
Originally Posted by OlderGuy54

Big time.

Minnesota 90 something percent white, there's one example. There are more.

Minnesota has the lowest average IQ for a state in the US right?
© 24hourcampfire