Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Religion does not equal "conservativism".

Never did.

Religion might not equal “conservatism” but Christianity most assuredly does. Historically speaking the “Christian Right” is the most uniformly and predictable conservative base.

You guys really need to get out and talk to people other than your Wednesday night Squash league members.

I am MAGA.
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by efw
Jim what is a “wagon burner”?

I do think that generally Conservative boomers are more likely to support the military hyperactivism of the establishment more than other generations.

You see that dynamic played out there constantly. This thread especially.

And it isn’t Dems that represent that group here it’s people claiming to be conservative.

The op of this thread is a classic example. Been cheering for us to give more support to Ukraine all this time as if the past 50 yrs was still in the future and Kyiv were Prague.

Injuns.

The minorities are constantly being blamed for this that and the other.

It is my opinion that they are called "minorities" for a very good reason....there ain't very many of them.

We have a generation that has a knee jerk reaction to the great Russian boogeyman....and it doesn't seem to be the X'ers.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Never did.

Religion might not equal “conservatism” but Christianity most assuredly does. Historically speaking the “Christian Right” is the most uniformly and predictable conservative base.

You guys really need to get out and talk to people other than your Wednesday night Squash league members.

I don’t think it’s “us” that are insulated from the real world. You’re pretty cosmopolitan up there on the hi line huh? I don’t know what your issue is with the FACT that Christian and Conservative are historically synonymous but just because you feel left out or lonely doesn’t change the historical facts. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Dude...I am glad you are comforted by absolute nonsense.

Half the people that go to your church voted for Biden.

How many Blacks and Indians go there?

The so called Christian Right or whatever gave us the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Maybe First Lady Laura Bush didn't mention that when she would lead the National Teen Prayer Day....

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Conservative christians have morphed into big government Neo Cons with a dictate from God ( in their minds) to spread the word of the lord and build democracies( "nation building" ) by force.

Has not worked out too well. the past 6 decades, in fact it has been a disaster for young men killed and maimed in the US military, trillions of dollars of deficit in the US and the countries forcibly invaded

Never did.

I don’t think it’s “us” that are insulated from the real world. You’re pretty cosmopolitan up there on the hi line huh? I don’t know what your issue is with the FACT that Christian and Conservative are historically synonymous but just because you feel left out or lonely doesn’t change the historical facts. 😉

Last edited by ribka; 08/26/22.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Jim, I think I’m beginning to understand your point and to that I don’t disagree. When talking about large “voting blocks” like Christians they’re referenced by the “majority” of how that block votes. That doesn’t mean that Christian’s didn’t vote for Biden just that most didn’t.

My church is extremely conservative so I’m relatively sure that half of my church did NOT vote for Biden. From the discussions and general attitude I’d be surprised if 25% of the congregation voted for Biden. 2 Sunday’s ago I saw the first black parishioner I’ve seen at my church before, needless to say that we have a black population locally that is <.02%. I don’t know the number of flathead fish eaters as they tend to blend in when they’re not drunk. My life, neighborhood, my church, etc are not filled with diversity and that’s by design.

You can blame anyone that you want for the results of the last election but unless you believe that it was a fair election, I don’t think you’re dumb enough to believe it was fair, no voter or block of voters is responsible for manufacture of millions of illegal votes dumped after hours.

You can’t vote your way out if your votes don’t matter.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
There are no "conservative" groups unless they are called "Conservative".

Everyone wants to believe that every one around them thinks in a similar fashion...and it's just not the case.

There was for sure fraud in the last election...but we will never know for sure to what extent. We won't ever know if it amounted to a "steal".

One thing is for sure...a gòddamn awful lot of White people voted for Biden. And another gòddamn awful lot of "conservatives", Christian and otherwise, didn't vote for Trump.

I do not intend to let those people off the hook just because they are white and go to church.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The globalists are trying to get Russia to divert its military from Ukraine back to Syria.

Gosh...a two pronged pipeline war for the benefit of defense companies and Wall Street.

Obama's crowning achievement.

Congrats boomers....Bristoe excluded of course.

You can thank your D-handle pulling Neighbors on the rez for that. Not conservative Boomers.

Not counting all the war mongering Boomers on the Fire...right?

Even if every wagon burner in the US voted Republican....which they dont...it wouldn't counteract the liberal white church going vote from one big MidWest city.
Liberal white church goers aren’t a big thing. At least not enough to be the primary problem in this country. Liberals and traditional Christian fundamentalists values are 100% at odds. Anyone with liberal views at any church that I’ve attended would be allowed to shut up and attend so long as they were new and not trying to spread toxic liberal views but would have zero standing in the church.

Pull your head out of the sand.

Keep blaming everything on the "steal" and ignore the demographics and we will keep losing.

Big time.
The demographics tell me that white Christians are disproportionately conservative and are one of the bases of the Republican Party especially the conservative wing of the Republican Party.

Browns and blacks are disproportionately the problem along with single younger white woman that do not identify with any faith.

White Christian males haven’t voted one single Democrat President into office for something like 75 years. So which demographics have?

It’s one thing to dislike Christians it’s another to somehow believe that white Christians are the ones voting radical pro gun control, pro abortion, mostly atheists radical leftist into office.

Minnesota 90 something percent white, there's one example. There are more.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by efw
Jim what is a “wagon burner”?

I do think that generally Conservative boomers are more likely to support the military hyperactivism of the establishment more than other generations.

You see that dynamic played out there constantly. This thread especially.

And it isn’t Dems that represent that group here it’s people claiming to be conservative.

The op of this thread is a classic example. Been cheering for us to give more support to Ukraine all this time as if the past 50 yrs was still in the future and Kyiv were Prague.

Injuns.

The minorities are constantly being blamed for this that and the other.

It is my opinion that they are called "minorities" for a very good reason....there ain't very many of them.

We have a generation that has a knee jerk reaction to the great Russian boogeyman....and it doesn't seem to be the X'ers.

Well seems to me the boomers don't give a rats ass who the bad guy is, kill em all and let God sort em out. The current Ukraine deal looks more and more like a Biden money laundering scheme. Personally would like to see the politicians the Gen Xer's voted in show less interest in Russia and more interest in China.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by OlderGuy54
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The globalists are trying to get Russia to divert its military from Ukraine back to Syria.

Gosh...a two pronged pipeline war for the benefit of defense companies and Wall Street.

Obama's crowning achievement.

Congrats boomers....Bristoe excluded of course.

You can thank your D-handle pulling Neighbors on the rez for that. Not conservative Boomers.

Not counting all the war mongering Boomers on the Fire...right?

Even if every wagon burner in the US voted Republican....which they dont...it wouldn't counteract the liberal white church going vote from one big MidWest city.
Liberal white church goers aren’t a big thing. At least not enough to be the primary problem in this country. Liberals and traditional Christian fundamentalists values are 100% at odds. Anyone with liberal views at any church that I’ve attended would be allowed to shut up and attend so long as they were new and not trying to spread toxic liberal views but would have zero standing in the church.

Pull your head out of the sand.

Keep blaming everything on the "steal" and ignore the demographics and we will keep losing.

Big time.
The demographics tell me that white Christians are disproportionately conservative and are one of the bases of the Republican Party especially the conservative wing of the Republican Party.

Browns and blacks are disproportionately the problem along with single younger white woman that do not identify with any faith.

White Christian males haven’t voted one single Democrat President into office for something like 75 years. So which demographics have?

It’s one thing to dislike Christians it’s another to somehow believe that white Christians are the ones voting radical pro gun control, pro abortion, mostly atheists radical leftist into office.

Minnesota 90 something percent white, there's one example. There are more.

Minnesota has the lowest average IQ for a state in the US right?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (10Glocks, 22250rem, 257 roberts, 22kHornet, 1Longbow, 2500HD, 55 invisible), 2,555 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,595
Posts18,511,282
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.