-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Syria is a different story. The globalist are trying to push the Russians into a conflict. Putin told them 10 plus years ago they were not gonna install a puppet regime there and control the port. Its all about oil.

CIA assets have been doing chit for years trying to blame it on Syrian leaders and have failed to overthrow.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/25/22.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The globalists are trying to get Russia to divert its military from Ukraine back to Syria.

Gosh...a two pronged pipeline war for the benefit of defense companies and Wall Street.

Obama's crowning achievement.

Congrats boomers....Bristoe excluded of course.

You can thank your D-handle pulling Neighbors on the rez for that. Not conservative Boomers.

Not counting all the war mongering Boomers on the Fire...right?

Even if every wagon burner in the US voted Republican....which they dont...it wouldn't counteract the liberal white church going vote from one big MidWest city.
Liberal white church goers aren’t a big thing. At least not enough to be the primary problem in this country. Liberals and traditional Christian fundamentalists values are 100% at odds. Anyone with liberal views at any church that I’ve attended would be allowed to shut up and attend so long as they were new and not trying to spread toxic liberal views but would have zero standing in the church.

Truth is, you're not going to find that many toxic liberal woketards in most churches.

They'd be shunned.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Follow the science.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The globalists are trying to get Russia to divert its military from Ukraine back to Syria.

Gosh...a two pronged pipeline war for the benefit of defense companies and Wall Street.

You can thank your D-handle pulling Neighbors on the rez for that. Not conservative Boomers.

Even if every wagon burner in the US voted Republican....which they dont...it wouldn't counteract the liberal white church going vote from one big MidWest city.
Liberal white church goers aren’t a big thing. At least not enough to be the primary problem in this country. Liberals and traditional Christian fundamentalists values are 100% at odds. Anyone with liberal views at any church that I’ve attended would be allowed to shut up and attend so long as they were new and not trying to spread toxic liberal views but would have zero standing in the church.

Pull your head out of the sand.

Keep blaming everything on the "steal" and ignore the demographics and we will keep losing.

Big time.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
More rocket and mortar attacks done on 2 US Military installations answered with Apache Helicopters and howitzer bombardments killing Iranian militants.

AP, Reuters

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by funshooter
I thought that FJB pulled everyone out of that area and he left all of our armament behind for the terrorist.

They even showed everyone that they had taken it all over Trucks , Tanks Jeeps along with all of the Missiles , guns and ammunition.

FJB Said we were finished.

What gives
FJB doesn't know squat about what's going on anymore.

FJB isn’t running the show now and never has been.

Black Cows Matter!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I am only sorry that Napalm is no longer in use.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2
More rocket and mortar attacks done on 2 US Military installations answered with Apache Helicopters and howitzer bombardments killing Iranian militants.

AP, Reuters

Breaking News

The stock market opened today for trading

CNN, the View, LGBT Times

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Keep blaming everything on the "steal" and ignore the demographics and we will keep losing.

Big time.
The demographics tell me that white Christians are disproportionately conservative and are one of the bases of the Republican Party especially the conservative wing of the Republican Party.

Browns and blacks are disproportionately the problem along with single younger white woman that do not identify with any faith.

White Christian males haven’t voted one single Democrat President into office for something like 75 years. So which demographics have?

It’s one thing to dislike Christians it’s another to somehow believe that white Christians are the ones voting radical pro gun control, pro abortion, mostly atheists radical leftist into office.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rickt300

on innocent women and children in Vietnam? yep what a shame . Nothin better than burnt child flesh in the morning while having your morning cup of Joe

Slava Amurica!!!!

https://vietnamandamericansociety.wordpress.com/2014/11/03/napalm-burns-blog-5/

Last edited by ribka; 08/26/22.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Big time.
The demographics tell me that white Christians are disproportionately conservative and are the base of the Republican Party.

Browns and blacks are disproportionately the problem along with single younger white woman that do not identify with any faith.

White Christian males haven’t voted one single Democrat President into office for something like 75 years. So which demographics have?

It’s one thing to dislike Christians it’s another to somehow believe that white Christians are the ones voting radical pro gun control, pro abortion, mostly atheists radical leftist into office.

Yeah...you see that just isn't right.

Sorry.

There are not enough blacks browns or fàgs to make a difference.

They don't vote.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Big time.
The demographics tell me that white Christians are disproportionately conservative and are the base of the Republican Party.

Yeah...you see that just isn't right.

Sorry.

There are not enough blacks browns or fàgs to make a difference.

They don't vote.
They along with a minority of whites overall nearly none of which are Christians decide elections.

Christianity has been in decline for decades. Following your logic we should becoming more conservative as a nation not less.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Religion does not equal "conservativism".

Never did.

And the blacks don't hardly vote....neither to the wagon burners.

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 08/26/22.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by ribka

on innocent women and children in Vietnam? yep what a shame . Nothin better than burnt child flesh in the morning while having your morning cup of Joe

Slava Amurica!!!!

Take a break Barnes, you don't have to be an azzhole all the time.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Go turn on Hannity great Texas patriot. More drag shows for children this weekend in Houston and Dallas ?

lol

Slava Amurica!!!!

Last edited by ribka; 08/26/22.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Go turn on Hannity great Texas patriot. More drag shows for children this weekend in Houston and Dallas ?

lol

Slava Amurica!!!!

We all know you are some kind of leftist, pacifist, no fighting, puzzy, give it a break was good advice.

Dog I rescued in January

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Jim what is a “wagon burner”?

I do think that generally Conservative boomers are more likely to support the military hyperactivism of the establishment more than other generations.

You see that dynamic played out there constantly. This thread especially.

And it isn’t Dems that represent that group here it’s people claiming to be conservative.

The op of this thread is a classic example. Been cheering for us to give more support to Ukraine all this time as if the past 50 yrs was still in the future and Kyiv were Prague.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Religion does not equal "conservativism".

Never did.

Religion might not equal “conservatism” but Christianity most assuredly does. Historically speaking the “Christian Right” is the most uniformly and predictable conservative base.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 2,605 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,517
Posts18,509,595
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.