Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Personally... I consider John Adams and Trump as the greatest Presidents this Nation has ever had.

Regardless of your concurrence or disagreement with that statement... the chit that is going down now should should scare the crap out of every American/american.

If/once the Constitution comes down... every law will fail.

Anarchy is the nightmare that libs, gays, trans and old men will never understand... until it eats them alive.

Lots of truth there.

There is no truth in this thread Mr Nazi man. Only the big lies that keep being told over and over again.
If the Mars A Lago cowards traitor douche bag died today I would drink a toast to what ever killed him.

It is people like you and most people who post in threads like this that the American people should be scared of.
You're not an American.

And you are not very intelligent.

If the Mars A Lago cowards traitor douche bag died today I would drink a toast to what ever killed him.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Personally... I consider John Adams and Trump as the greatest Presidents this Nation has ever had.

Regardless of your concurrence or disagreement with that statement... the chit that is going down now should should scare the crap out of every American/american.

Anarchy is the nightmare that libs, gays, trans and old men will never understand... until it eats them alive.

Lots of truth there.

There is no truth in this thread Mr Nazi man. Only the big lies that keep being told over and over again.

It is people like you and most people who post in threads like this that the American people should be scared of.
You're not an American.

What schithole country are you from?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have never seen more gullible ignorant people in my life. The facts and the truth mean nothing to any of you does it?
This will all come back to punch you all in the face. The bunch I see posting in threads like this a about as dangerous
as you can get to this country as is the Mar A Lago traitor.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

…and when your miserable life is over the entire collective Campfire will drink a toast. Trump will be missed but your pathetic existence would be quickly forgotten.

You are less than nothing….an angry little old fu.ck that oozes misery and has never had an intelligent comment or a worthwhile contribution in your pathetic cuck life.

Congrats?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I have never seen more gullible ignorant people in my life. The facts and the truth mean nothing to any of you does it?
This will all come back to punch you all in the face. The bunch I see posting in threads like this a about as dangerous

She's an angry little [bleep].
Lol

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Funnyboner sounds more like Beto every post.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Pretty simple boner. You're a senile creepy old pedophile that voted for a senile ol creepy pedophile for president.

Aint too difficult to understand the relevance

carry on

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rainshot
Funnyboner sounds more like Beto every post.

Funnyboner is most definitely a Beta…probably a Beto beat-offer too.

It’s hard to imagine anyone that would openly claim to be a democrat. It’s even more hard to imagine that anyone would publicly defend the democrats.

They have lied and falsified documents and investigations in their attempts to sacrifice our patriots and heroes. They’ve perverted and ignored our Constitution and the sacred documents of our Republic. They continue with their traitorous agenda unabated and undeterred. They’re guilty of the worst crimes imaginable and the damage they’ve done would be more than enough for thousands of trials and hangings.

One little old cuckhold like Funnyboner running around here screaming her head off about Trump while she ignores the fact that bumbling Beijing Biden is hell bent on destroying this country is prima fasciae evidence that democrats are traitors.

What kind of pathetic and miserable life one must have to spend as much time as Funnyboner does doing and saying nothing of substance but undaunted nonetheless to prove that an entire American political party is determined to undermine and destroy our Constitution in order to further their perverted social goals.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Roll Them or They Roll You

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Lots of truth there.

You're not an American.

I am from the country you and your kind are trying to destroy.

Last edited by funnybone; 08/26/22.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Look^^^^
Precious is back

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Yes he is, to the Establishment Order.

Rush explained a number of times about the ruling class, aka the “Club”, who are supposed to run things, and how some like Trump are simply not allowed in. They can buy access via contributions and other means, but they’re not suppose to hold the reins. Trump broke that rule, it scared them to death, and they went after him hammer and tongs. They want to be sure no one ever tries that again, and since impeachment failed, now they’re going for jail. The alternative is assassination, and I feel certain that’s not off the table. They’ve already created the narrative about Iran sending killers after Trump and others from his circle. That allows them to explain it if it ever happens, regardless of who actually does it. Never forget the Cheney and Bush connections to the CIA et al, nor the Arkancides everyone jokes about.

All that said, there may well be enough evidence that Trump violated the law, or rules, about classified documents to justify a warrant. Even the Washington Examiner is reporting this now. Just how good the sources are remains to be seen. This is going to be interesting. Personally, I feel he’s too smart to do something like that, but he’s also pretty arrogant, so it’s hard to say what may have gone on in the turbulent period between the election and the inauguration. If he did screw up and let emotions get the best of him, he’s in for it. I hope that’s not the case, and I hope they’ve got the proof.

The way they handled the warrant and the search remains unprecedented and is one more stain on the record of the DOJ, but illustrates perfectly how much they fear his return, and the disdain they feel for him and anyone else that tries what he did in 2016.

Well said.

Illegitimi non carborundum

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Lots of truth there.

You're not an American.

So you could answer a simple question. What is the "Bill of Rights"? We know it is the first ten amendments but what is it. I will wait.

Last edited by jdm953; 08/26/22.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Lots of truth there.

You're not an American.

I’d tell you how I really feel, but I wasn’t born with enough middle fingers to express myself in this case, also, I’d tell you to go fluck yourself, but that would be cruel and unusual punishment.

Illegitimi non carborundum

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jdm953

Lots of truth there.

You're not an American.

So you could answer a simple question. What is the "Bill of Rights"? We know it is the first ten amendments but what is it. I will wait.
You dont know the answer do you? How dare you call yourself an American when you cant answer a simple question like this.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Lots of truth there.

You're not an American.

Boner your a Ukie ..

Go Figure…

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akrange

Lots of truth there.

You're not an American.

Boner your a Ukie ..

Go Figure…

Looking for another round of freebies..

Go figure.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You guys just make s h it up as you go. Anyone who reads you drivel has to laugh.
And as Biden said you are fascist.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You guys just make s h it up as you go. Anyone who reads you drivel has to laugh.
Is Joe Biden making America great?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Hahaha. Tff. So the Marxist says we are fascists. Hahaha. Tff.

Keep sucking the Actors cock as he destroys your Dimocommie DNC. Get us some more open borders and fly in some more Middle East Luvin Muzzies.

Get a clue, Dumbfughk.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (7887mm08, 35, 69sportfury, AdventureBound, 6mmCreedmoor, 10 invisible), 1,490 guests, and 888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,515
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.