-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 24 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 23 24
T
T
The virus is a weird thing. Even if one just considers the emergence of a new persistent threat to the human population in the order of a cold, or flu. And there are a lot of other ways in which it is odd, it is mainstream to consider it is lab leaked, and beyond. A lab leak has been confirmed as a possibility by even the WHO. I think they said it was not their number one possibility, but they could not rule it out.

And the "product" is also very weird. A science fiction product that has been introduced in the most bizarre way imaginable.

What is not weird is how the virus kills you. It proceeds by normal means, that are susceptible to normal drugs and treatments. If they will let you have them.

The overall weirdness seems to cover up the fact that this is an assault on the human body we are well acquainted with. If you think in firearm terms there are all kinds of projectiles, and products from black powder, to flechettes, to PCP airbows. They are all capable of punching holes in bodies, and some are more space aged than other. But we know a lot about patching holes. If they come up with a laser gun of general utility, it will be weirder still, but the holes and burns will still be to some extent familiar. The Virus does things to people like dry pneumonia (I have heard it said). We know how to treat that. Etc...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Still a pure blood, and that won’t change

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I don't think I will take the vaccine...

I am not convinced that it is helpful in the prevention on Covid-19.

Simple and to the point.... I agree.

Now with even more aplomb
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
No vaccine here.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It is unreal people still believe in this schit.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
People on here have gotten the shots to go on hunts and vacays..
Pleasure needs and money issues versus possibly putting their health and life on the line.....

🥴🥴🥴🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
It's not a vaccine, just because you change the definition of a vaccine doesnt make it one.

No, my wife is a nurse and also hasnt taken it even after being threatened by her employers. Once all the side effects start showing up in her coworkers and their patients, the pushing of the vax stopped in her office.

My wife hasn't had covid this entire time, if she has, she hasnt known it and has not tested positive for any antibodies yet.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
It is unreal people still believe in this schit.

LOL
This right here. I cant believe I just opened this thread and read a bunch of literal retards more than willing to put this poison in their bodies. I can not process the stupidity of some humans!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
My eight year old caught COVID last week and you should have heard people when my wife would tell them she was sick.

“Hopefully it’s not COVID.”

“It is actually.”

“OH NO!!!””

Three days later the kid is swimming six hours a fugking day. Gimme a break.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shootem
An aunt only a year or two younger was hospitalized and denied FLCCC treatment protocol. Would have violated hospital policy. Was told she could only receive remdesivir. She declined. Then with her laying there talking with the quacks she was told she needed mechanical ventilation. Declined again. She was also overweight and a smoker. Died in the hospital. Murdered by a hospital administration that did as they were told by our alphabet medical governance and doctors that failed their oath.
According to the Vaxxers, the hospital should have FORCED those "treatments" on her.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I like when you tell people you can't vaccinate for COVID and they reply "Are you a doctor?"

That's akin to asking me if I'm ASE certified when I tell you the driver-side-rear is flat.

LOL

Fugking idiots.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
I like when you tell people you can't vaccinate for COVID and they reply "Are you a doctor?"

That's akin to asking me if I'm ASE certified when I tell you the driver-side-rear is flat.

LOL

Fugking idiots.

ROR

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco
I am, only one in a hundred have experienced any side effects. My daughter, a nurse has taken, no problems.
Is this supposed to be a joke? If not, you havent learned a fuggin thing

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by leftycarbon
Get mine next week.

Brother in-law got his two weeks ago no side effects.

Lefty C
lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
People are free to make their own decisions with this stuff, but I'm also free to call out your dumbasses. Millions of adverse affects including death, on the shots they have already rolled out. Shots that do not work mind you. Shots that do not stop transmission, or lessen the symptoms, ect ect. So a new one magically pops up that hasnt even finished human trials and yall are lining up ready to go. WTF!!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
These shots are so effective that Joe only gets sick once a week.

LOL

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I guess we've all got a story to tell. I've known my Dr. for over 40 yrs. now, and we've become good close friends. The Man is simply a genius. He practices what he preaches and it works for him. We Steel head fish together in a very nice clean Running River with Fly Rods for Sport. A lot of conversation goes on there. I can't begin to start to tell all the stories, and factual lessons he has taught me as he's got about 10 yrs on me. He kept my Father in Law alive for many yrs. who had several ailments. Okay point made. He suggested my Family and I get the Vaccine, as we did. That's why I go to him, and ask his advice! He's been sending us his medical Journals,(copy) via email for yrs. Like he does his other 3000 patients, if you want it. Before his email so called program, we would ask for his discarded copies, and finally subscribed to the journals through him. My wife and I are avid Readers. Sometimes, I have to re read something, as I'm a diagnosed open read interpreter! Crazy! Anyway, he suggested the First Booster, and we got it. All of us just made a huge move from a couple States over, to our place, and got the Vid from the Movers, probably! we're All doing well, as Milder Symptoms, prevailed, compared to Most. We're all very active, ages 64, down to 36, and getting along like we had a bad cold! Achy, contested, a little sore,etc........................Like Reagan said "Trust but Verify". That's always been my motto.
My cousin, 56 yrs. old, had it for 2 yrs, almost died on more than one occasion, the ventilator, the whole nine yards...................
Would not get the Vaccine!!! His choice, no argument from Me! He's a few lbs. overweight like I am, and also active, but still 2 different people. He just went on permanent Disability, as he'll never be the same. Just a perspective comparison of a couple of people in the whole mix of things. Certainly no Medical trial by any Means.
Two elderly cousins,(Born in Italy), in their 70's, wouldn't get the vax last yr., they both Died within a week.Their 4 kids, anti vaxers, in their 40's all got the vid trying to help the parents, but thankfully survived.Many of my Relatives from the old Country,(Italy), "they no believe", until they see or experience it.
Do what's best for you and yours! No Criticism from me, I wish you all the best. Good Health, and God Bless!

HS58

I Learned a long time ago to Separate My Want's from My Needs!

A man's Gotta Do What a Man's Gotta Do!

Know Thy Self!

TRUMP DID WIN!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The thing about drugs, any drugs, is not if you will get side effects, it's when you will get side effects. Take any drug (or vax) often enough and you will at some point experience adverse side effects.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
"Is it true that VAERS says 14,000 people have died from the COVID-19 vaccines?"
As on Nov.9, 2021

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
My eight year old caught COVID last week and you should have heard people when my wife would tell them she was sick.

“Hopefully it’s not COVID.”

“It is actually.”

“OH NO!!!””

Three days later the kid is swimming six hours a fugking day. Gimme a break.

Robots only know what they are programmed to know
"covid kills"

FJB & FJT
Page 13 of 24 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (16gage, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 72 invisible), 2,909 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,622
Posts18,492,736
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.