mikieb Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Read lines 14 thru 21 of the bill....

https://www.congress.gov/117/bills/hr8051/BILLS-117hr8051ih.pdf

1000% tax will be imposed.

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Taxation without representation.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

M
M
So when they going to start taxing religious activities and parishioners for exercising their religions… asking for a friend. While they are at it maybe impose a tax for speaking. Great times were living in…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by colodog
Taxation without representation.

That argument won't work. It's the representatives ( Congress ) who are voting to do this.

FJB

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well that will stir some shcitt!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300

Congress has every right to do this, sadly.

Article I, Section 8, Clause 1:

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States; . . .

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It shouldn’t fly in the courts. Taxing a right to prevent that right from being expressed is unconstitutional and illegal. Same thing when they were trying to restrict our ability to buy ammunition. The courts ruled it illegal and a roundabout way of restricting our ability to express our 2A rights.

They can pass all the bullshit they want but that doesn’t mean it’ll pass judicial muster.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The courts have weighed in repeatedly that these schemes are unconstitutional. Doesn't mean much these days, however.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It shouldn’t fly in the courts. Taxing a right to prevent that right from being expressed is unconstitutional and illegal. Same thing when they were trying to restrict our ability to buy ammunition. The courts ruled it illegal and a roundabout way of restricting our ability to express our 2A rights.

They can pass all the bullshit they want but that doesn’t mean it’ll pass judicial muster.

THAT is the escape hatch. With our Commie-Courts now anything can happen, though. Judges turned into legislators and dictators, and just how are we able to stop them in time to save the Constitution and The Republic?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by luv2safari

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States; . . .

Their anal toys will be exempt of course.

Last edited by sidepass; 09/01/22.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

How is this different than poll taxes?

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
M
M
Originally Posted by drop_point

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏1000%

M
mikieb Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Remember when we all first heard "same sex marriage " ?? and we all laughed ? Oh.... that is funny !!!

Ya, this is gonna be like that....

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

LOL

That's as apples/oranges as it gets. Just asking that questions shows a complete lack of basic understanding. Since when is going to vote a tangible commodity? Good Grief.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Bingo!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by windridge

LOL

That's as apples/oranges as it gets. Just asking that questions shows a complete lack of basic understanding. Since when is going to vote a tangible commodity? Good Grief.

Is that why churches are tax exempt? Even when it comes to material purchases?

Taxes to discourage exercise of rights are wrong. I don’t care what kind of mental gymnastics you come up with to pretend that isn’t what they are doing, that is what they are doing.

Last edited by drop_point; 09/01/22.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I wonder if Saint Floyds followers will be exempt from this Bill?

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I’ll bet the 80% AR receivers sales skyrocket now.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Handwriting is on the wall. Get'em while the getting is good or cry later.

Heaven has a wall, a gate and strict immigration policy.

Hell has open borders.

Let that sink in.....

I Live for Opening Day!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by windridge

LOL

Is that why churches are tax exempt? Even when it comes to material purchases?

Taxes to discourage exercise of rights are wrong. I don’t care what kind of mental gymnastics you come up with to pretend that isn’t what they are doing, that is what they are doing.

Where is anyone defending it? I'm not.

Churches shouldn't be exempt from taxes. Many are more of a big business than a church. They shouldn't be singled out for special treatment.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, Aero, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 15 invisible), 1,356 guests, and 876 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,676
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.