Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Fireball2
In all fairness, I'd probably be angry at the world too if my parents had named me Cleotha.

Black Names Matter?

They have nicknames to cover that stuff

Scorch, ray-ray, parnell, bootsie, hennylōc, boo-boo, dre’, mookie, pookie, etc

Can’t believe you dissht da hand to ol’ cornpop....

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
WMR: It is not racist to assume, in a heavily black city like Memphis, that a violent crime has been committed by a black person. FBI statistics show that a young black man is six times more likely to commit a crime than a young white man. They are 12 percent of the population nationwide yet they commit 52 percent of violent crimes, such as home invasion and kidnapping.

In Memphis blacks are not 12 percent of the population, they must be over 50 percent. I will bet you could dig up statistics to show that 90 percent of violent crimes in Memphis are committed by blacks. My remarks weren't racist, they were common sense.

You certainly see yourself as a virtuous person, don't you.

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I’m familiar with the crime stats. Your logic and safety suggestions seem good. Do you really not see racism in your posts? Hard to believe. Virtuous? Hardly, but sometimes I get it right.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Now that a black man has been arrested, the story has been erased from CNN, CBS and MSNBC. None of them have this news on their front page.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Unless you’re a Lib, then please go jogging at 4am with ear buds in and no protection whatsoever ….

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by WMR
I’m familiar with the crime stats. Your logic and safety suggestions seem good. Do you really not see racism in your posts? Hard to believe. Virtuous? Hardly, but sometimes I get it right.
Do you see stupid in your post?

Life is good live it while you can.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
10glocks - Was there an arrest made?

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by poboy
10glocks - Was there an arrest made?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/eliza-fl...idnapping-connection-case-memphis-police

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
That groid stud wanted a little white poontang- - - - -probably too dumb to realize the ransom possibilities! Talk about killing the golden goose! String him up to the nearest lamp post- - - - -slowly- - - - -and watch him dance six inches above the ground! Yep- - - -that's racist! DILLIGAF?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WMR

More like credit or lack thereof when credit is due.

Most folks around here would support a Colonel Aileen West, even Dave Chappelle got props for speaking favorably of the Second Amendment.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Do you think her first thoughts, when this guy pulled over and started yelling at her, at 4:30 in the morning, were:

“Hey! I bet this guy enjoys camping, traveling to antique shops, collecting old tools/pocket knives/Americana! He probably has a degree in accounting, and volunteers at the local Baptist church, when he’s not working/helping his kids with homework/maintaining his home and lawn! He’s just like all my other friends! I’m no racist!”

Or:

“Oh schidt! Maybe my offensive redneck uncle WAS right...”

Not trying to make fun, but just stating something that’s not “popular”, but still true.

There ARE predators out there. They look for sex and money. Despite what TV or comic-book movies show these days, the average 5’3” 125lb woman is NOT going to fight off the average 5’10” 180lb man. Yes, you have the “right”, “as a woman”, to dress how you want or go where you want or do what you want, at least, until the rules of “nature” or “the jungle” come into play. At that point, the strong will prevail.

Common sense says this woman would have been better served staying in her home, exercising on a Peloton, rather than running around ALONE, at 430am, in a public park, in one of the more dangerous cities in the USA.

This lady bought into a LIE, and unfortunately, paid the price.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by WMR

There’s an egalitarian viewpoint being proposed not just in the US but the world. That viewpoint is “We are all the same”. We, humans, are not. There’s a lot of documentation of racial differences not only in color, but in proclivity for impulsive behavior, violence, many more.

Racism itself is not evil. If a certain race is documented to be the source of particular crimes then that is a logical racist conclusion; these crimes can largely attributed to that race. Those with ears to hear and eyes to see can recognize fact. Whether you incorporate fact into your decision making or hide it away or morph it into something your emotions are more comfortable with is an individual choice.

Remember, we are being intellectually violently pushed toward emotional decision making and away from factual analysis.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's interesting how race didn't come up at all in the recent thread where dad had to kill a white kid who was trying to break into his house, but it is a focal point on this thread. Statistically speaking, cross-race abductions are rare.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by WMR

More like credit or lack thereof when credit is due.

Most folks around here would support a Colonel Aileen West, even Dave Chappelle got props for speaking favorably of the Second Amendment.

Yes. We must always recognize the leading edge of a normal curve.

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It's interesting how race didn't come up at all in the recent thread where dad had to kill a white kid who was trying to break into his house, but it is a focal point on this thread. Statistically speaking, cross-race abductions are rare.

Black on white violent crime statistically exceeds greatly white on black. Look it up.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
and the dad was correct in his righteous violence.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by tjm10025
The plot thickens.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...0-information-disappearance-teacher.html

"Less than 24 hours after her disappearance, Memphis cops were seen towing her family car from her home. Investigators were also seen to label a pair of garden shears and a computer as evidence.

The abducted woman is the granddaughter of hardware magnate Joseph 'Joe' Orgill III who died in 2018.

Fletcher's mother, Adele, is Orgill's daughter. Their hardware wholesale family business, Orgill Inc., does $3 billion in annual sales, according to the company's website.

The description of the company on the website calls Orgill 'the world's largest independent hardlines distributor with annual sales of $3 billion.' The company is privately owned."

Could it be that the racists are jumping the gun a bit?

You know you don't really believe that. Who the hll are you kidding?

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Do you think her first thoughts, when this guy pulled over and started yelling at her, at 4:30 in the morning, were:

“Hey! I bet this guy enjoys camping, traveling to antique shops, collecting old tools/pocket knives/Americana! He probably has a degree in accounting, and volunteers at the local Baptist church, when he’s not working/helping his kids with homework/maintaining his home and lawn! He’s just like all my other friends! I’m no racist!”

Or:

“Oh schidt! Maybe my offensive redneck uncle WAS right...”

Not trying to make fun, but just stating something that’s not “popular”, but still true.

There ARE predators out there. They look for sex and money. Despite what TV or comic-book movies show these days, the average 5’3” 125lb woman is NOT going to fight off the average 5’10” 180lb man. Yes, you have the “right”, “as a woman”, to dress how you want or go where you want or do what you want, at least, until the rules of “nature” or “the jungle” come into play. At that point, the strong will prevail.

Common sense says this woman would have been better served staying in her home, exercising on a Peloton, rather than running around ALONE, at 430am, in a public park, in one of the more dangerous cities in the USA.

This lady bought into a LIE, and unfortunately, paid the price.

But...But...you just don't understand, Women are empowered now.

luv2safari
Campfire Oracle

Here Or There
Originally Posted by slumlord
Can’t tell a womern nothin

My Reply:

It in a nutshell.

They deserve to be safe.

It's their right.

They're empowered.

They're self-made victims, is what too many are anymore.

“I have more promises than a vestal virgin, less time than a parking meter and less results than a sterile sire.”

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by tjm10025
The plot thickens.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...0-information-disappearance-teacher.html

"Less than 24 hours after her disappearance, Memphis cops were seen towing her family car from her home. Investigators were also seen to label a pair of garden shears and a computer as evidence.

The abducted woman is the granddaughter of hardware magnate Joseph 'Joe' Orgill III who died in 2018.

Fletcher's mother, Adele, is Orgill's daughter. Their hardware wholesale family business, Orgill Inc., does $3 billion in annual sales, according to the company's website.

The description of the company on the website calls Orgill 'the world's largest independent hardlines distributor with annual sales of $3 billion.' The company is privately owned."

Could it be that the racists are jumping the gun a bit?

You know you don't really believe that. Who the h@ll are you kidding?

Is it not odd that a vehicle, shears and a computer were seized from the victim’s home? I’m no cop but that seems suspicious. Big money in the family adds a bit to the intrigue. Just seemed like there may be more going on.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Loosen Up the Spandex..

You expect Us to Find the Racist Intent of White on White Conflicts..

On the Cross Race Abductions are Rare ..

We don’t give a F’ck .. We only care about Overwhelming Statistics and those Statistics are pretty
Clear on Crime Ratios

I can paint a larger picture for you but you seem to Comb the Statistics enough to know the Score ..

Cross Race Abductions you must have had hours and hours of looking for that Tidbit Evelyn Wood ..

Hahaha Hahaha

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,289
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.