Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
DUH!!!! Glad I'm still a pure blood.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ivermectin-covid-treatment-new-study

"A new peer-reviewed study found that regular use of ivermectin reduced the risk of dying from COVID-19 by 92%."

""The hospitalization rate was reduced by 100% in regular users compared to both irregular users and non-users," the study stated.

The impressive reduction for regular ivermectin users was evident despite the regular users being at a higher risk for COVID deaths. The regular users were older and had a higher prevalence of type 2 diabetes and hypertension than irregular and non-users."

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 09/06/22.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Fug the CDC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
yep

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Duh.

Exactly.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Esox357
Fug the CDC

Fug the whole corrupt system, big Pharma, CDC, dirty politicians, Liberal pukes running hospitals, etc. A lot of corrupt people got paid while a bunch of people died that didn't need to.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 09/06/22.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
They knew early on that it was a cheap, safe, and effective treatment, but had to suppress it in order to get their scam through. It was pretty obvious what was going on to anyone with his eyes even partly open. If they didn't suppress it, they couldn't legally give the vaccine an emergency authorization, and they couldn't use COVID-19 to scare people into accepting the tyranny they were planning for us all.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Fug the CDC

Fug the whole corrupt system, big Pharma, CDC, dirty politicians, Liberal pukes running hospitals, etc. A lot of corrupt people got paid while a bunch of people died that didn't need to.

Agreed

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They knew early on that it was a cheap, safe, and effective treatment, but had to suppress it in order to get their scam through. It was pretty obvious what was going on to anyone with his eyes even partly open. If they didn't suppress it, they couldn't legally give the vaccine an emergency authorization, and they couldn't use COVID-19 to scare people into accepting the tyranny they were planning for us all.
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Fug the CDC

Agreed

Yup well said

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Fauci needs to swing from the tallest tree in Washington.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
there is a rabbit hole type attack on this guy on twitter, so much so that someone chased down the claims against him to see if they were valid.

Its a situation where one author goes on a witch hunt against the doctor and then everyone uses that article as their source

https://doyourownresearch.substack.com/p/the-misportrayal-of-dr-flavio-cadegiani?s=w

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
This was October 9, 2020 National Institute of Health.Gov

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33073202/

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/ivermectin/

OF COURSE IT WORKS

Google "Ivermectin, Famotidine, and Doxycycline"... it is all over the web...

It was just not legal to help people stay alive... when big pharma had so much profit yet to make on the vax.

I thought everybody knew this...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone actually go read the article and in particular look at the discussion?

https://www.cureus.com/articles/821...subjects-using-propensity-score-matching

- He took money from the mfg's of ivermectin (he claims "not much")

- The prevalence of intestinal parasites in that city due to bad sanitation means most of the population was taking ivermectin regularly anyway. Those parasites are a major contributing factor to bad health outcomes including covid.

- This is a data analysis not clinical because of above and the data was pruned in odd ways.

A pretty good example of confirmation bias for the normal CF crowd "ivermectin works, it's all a giant conspiracy and it's also a great dessert topping when you use the pumpkin spice flavor" grin

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Tag

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But it's cheap and available............

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Are we still in the get the vax and you definitely won't get Covid or Get the vax and save Gandma and grandpa's life because we guarantee you 100 per cent you can't spread covid if you get the shot. No booster required.

If you get the first booster you won't spread or catch covid....

Get the second booster We can guarantee you won't get covid.....

Originally Posted by Pugs
Anyone actually go read the article and in particular look at the discussion?

https://www.cureus.com/articles/821...subjects-using-propensity-score-matching

- He took money from the mfg's of ivermectin (he claims "not much")

- The prevalence of intestinal parasites in that city due to bad sanitation means most of the population was taking ivermectin regularly anyway. Those parasites are a major contributing factor to bad health outcomes including covid.

- This is a data analysis not clinical because of above and the data was pruned in odd ways.

A pretty good example of confirmation bias for the normal CF crowd "ivermectin works, it's all a giant conspiracy and it's also a great dessert topping when you use the pumpkin spice flavor" grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So regular use of Ivermectin as prophylaxis for COVID-19 led up to a 92% reduction in COVID-19 mortality rate. Sounds really fantastic. Then you realize that the mortality rate for Omicron without preexisting or comorbidity issues for those between 10 and 60 is 0.0025 percent, or one in 40,000.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 09/07/22.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Tell that to this loser who posts in the Africa hunting section. He claims to be a Dr. as well. He's too much of a coward to come over here and defend himself though......

Originally Posted by jdollar
Sorry for the delayed response. Just saw this post. I leave in 4 days for the Caprivi via Doha, Joberg, and Kasane, then drive into Namibia. I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.
)

The virus is now ubiquitous and will remain so forever. It isn’t going away. The days of worrying about travelers spreading it are gone. All one can do now if you want to travel outside the US is follow the rules, whether it is vax or testing prior to arrival. Right now you must have a negative Covid test to re-enter the US but that regulation is expected to be lifted in the near future. Brother Raider believes the vax does no good and is dangerous. Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

You can’t fix stupid.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
yep. I know 5 people who experienced strokes soon after booster or vax including my mom who had very few health problems. *5 years old. Day after booster she experienced a stroke. Spent a month in hospital where she then caught covid.

What does Dr Moron say about our open borders and the fact we have let in over 2 million unvaxxed illegal aliens during the deadly covid while we fired soldiers, firemen, doctors ,nurses, pilots for not getting the vax

Originally Posted by JGRaider
Tell that to this loser who posts in the Africa hunting section. He claims to be a Dr. as well. He's too much of a coward to come over here and defend himself though......

Sorry for the delayed response. Just saw this post. I leave in 4 days for the Caprivi via Doha, Joberg, and Kasane, then drive into Namibia. I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.
)

The virus is now ubiquitous and will remain so forever. It isn’t going away. The days of worrying about travelers spreading it are gone. All one can do now if you want to travel outside the US is follow the rules, whether it is vax or testing prior to arrival. Right now you must have a negative Covid test to re-enter the US but that regulation is expected to be lifted in the near future. Brother Raider believes the vax does no good and is dangerous. Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

You can’t fix stupid.

Last edited by ribka; 09/07/22.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Did jdollar vote for Joey?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 219DW, 65 invisible), 2,854 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,312
Posts18,487,270
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.