Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
you just ran off the dirty little anti semite

Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by BuzzH
I have hunted and fished with quite a few of the people involved in that group. Known some for 40 years or more.

They've been involved and doing work for public lands and wildlife for as long as I've known them. Top shelf people many of them 3rd or 4th generation Montanans.

Your lack of support won't deter them, they'll continue to do what they always have.

They make a difference, you don't.

You can watch things happen, make things happen, or wonder what the f uck happened.

These folks make things happen.

I'm running for office. If elected, I'll be sure to remember who supports these frauds. The fact that you didn't dispute they are a Democrat front group says all I need to know.

Great another Californian running for office in Montana.

Not just another Californian. A JEW. Run and hide.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Buzzy do you remember when you said are AR 15 type rifles should be banned on here? Was BHA president land tawny ( aka penis head) whispering in your ear? Go run back to Randy I hear he is still pimping out public land for a quick buck

Pro hunting? BWHAHHAA

I have hunted and fished with quite a few of the people involved in that group. Known some for 40 years or more.

They've been involved and doing work for public lands and wildlife for as long as I've known them. Top shelf people many of them 3rd or 4th generation Montanans.

Your lack of support won't deter them, they'll continue to do what they always have.

You can watch things happen, make things happen, or wonder what the f uck happened.

Last edited by ribka; 09/08/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
One would think you would be capable of some research.

According to his first post he did, maybe you just didn't like his findings.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag

If that's the conclusion drawn, then comprehension and/or his research is questionable.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, I'm spawned from a line of Ukrainian Jews, most of whom got Holocausted. That said, this "coalition" is Fudds and Democrats. Like "gun owner" Jock Conyngham who was in a series of anti gun ads last election cycle. This is all focused on a cadre of people in the Jim Posewitz camp, Greens who occasionally hunt. Their "republicans" are summed up by Bob Brown and Marc Racicot, neither of whom could be considered conservative today. Or even pro-resource.
Website is anonymously registered, this past June, in Montana by registrant unknown, IF known it would probably reveal too much. No politician from either party has endorsed their pledge according to their website. And given the ringing endorsement from CF Fuddite Buzzard, yep, it's yet another pretend entity aimed at confusing the sportsperson vote.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

If that's the conclusion drawn, then comprehension and/or his research is questionable.

So how Money did BHA donate this year to fight the Washington shut down of spring bear season buzzy?

I remember when your good friend and big BHA supporter Randy newberg banned people on his go hunt site for asking him if was paid by the state of Arizona to promote public land mule deer hunts that were are already crowded

Yeh BHA is all about hunting and conservation. Lol

Last edited by ribka; 09/08/22.
R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

I'm running for office. If elected, I'll be sure to remember who supports these frauds. The fact that you didn't dispute they are a Democrat front group says all I need to know.

Good luck on your run.

Go look at their supporters, look up their political affiliation and pull your head out of your ass.

Doesn't matter either way, like I said that group has the pull to make changes...they already have.

Thanks for your good wishes!

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Steve Bullock supports magazine bans and "assault weaons" ban.
Do you?

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

Good luck on your run.

Go look at their supporters, look up their political affiliation and pull your head out of your ass.

Doesn't matter either way, like I said that group has the pull to make changes...they already have.

Thanks for your good wishes!

Anyone that wants to get involved in that chitshow deserves a wish of good luck whether or not we agree on nothing else.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Raferman

Do you?

No, I don't support a ban on any of it. I'm comfortable with where gun rights are, also fine with the reality of mass shootings. Goes with the territory of a free society.

I support Bullocks views on public lands and his support of the NAM of wildlife management.

I'm not an all or nothing type, but don't care if others are, also another freedom we enjoy.

You have your priority issues, I have mine, and we don't have to hate each other over it.

Last edited by BuzzH; 09/08/22.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just got a request from an organization I'd never heard of to sign a candidate pledge regarding protecting Montana's hunting and fishing. They claim to be bipartisan.

At first, I was ready to sign, until I read through their website, saw who backed them and read some of their quotes. It really looked to me like it was yet another front group for Democrats, so this is how I responded to them.

If anyone knows more about this group (https://www.montanapublictrustcoalition.com/) I'd be happy to hear, and if I'm wrong about my suspicions I'll gladly sign on to their pledge. As it is, though, it looks like a thinly veiled proxy of BHA.

"While I strongly support the basic premise of your organization, I'm troubled by the affiliations of those you list as supporters. The organizations and individuals are mostly connected to Democrats and the quotes you have on your website from individuals are very indicative of an underlying political agenda.

For example: "Time to restore control of FWP to competent professionals and out of the hands of right wing politicians in the State legislature. Don’t trust Gianforte either."

This, plus the fact that the backers of your organization are affiliated with Democratic operative groups like BHA and Montana Sportsmen Alliance, indicate to me that while a few token Republicans (who seem to trend towards supporting Democrats) may be part of your Coalition, it actually is a Democrat, rather than bipartisan, organization.

As such, while I certainly support the goal of protecting public lands and the environment, and if elected, I will vote accordingly, I can not sign on to support your pledge unless I see evidence that the organization is in reality bipartisan."

The deeper you dig, the more leftwing environuts you will find. Despite what the gullible believe. Dig in to who their supporters are and who supports them. Your instincts are correct.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I got your answer Remsen........

Lots of pure BS being spouted on this thread, so thought I'd clear up a few things.

First off, I'm the Chairman for the Wyoming Chapter of BHA and we have an awesome board, and members in general here in Wyoming.

I don't consider any of the board as elitist, nor any other members that I have ever been around since my involvement with the group.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raferman

Do you?

No, I don't support a ban on any of it. I'm comfortable with where gun rights are, also fine with the reality of mass shootings. Goes with the territory of a free society.

I support Bullocks views on public lands and his support of the NAM of wildlife management.

I'm not an all or nothing type, but don't care if others are, also another freedom we enjoy.

You have your priority issues, I have mine, and we don't have to hate each other over it.

That’s rich coming from you buzzy . Especially after years of hate filled rants against Trump supporters. Disingenuous fool

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Remsen I wish you nothing but the best up there, Buzz can pretty much Fugg off as far as I'm concerned.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Exactly.

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Buzzy, Your progressive buddies are sure changing Montana for the better.

Normalizing pedophilia

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ribka

Buzzy, Your progressive buddies are sure changing Montana for the better.

Normalizing pedophilia

That's insensitive ribka, it's minor attracted person.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Buzz can say all he wants but the facts remain that BHA is not a friend to the 2nd Amendment. Lets not forget about BHA national board member Ryan Busse going before congress to express his "views" on the "gun industry" and gun rights. He's a big fan of the soc.progs because he's all in for gun control.

And this little ditty from "Giffords.." antigun org.
https://www.facebook.com/giffords/p...ior-advisor-as-a-firea/1128223100921666/
"We’re thrilled to have Ryan Busse joining Giffords as a senior advisor.
As a firearms expert and former gun industry executive, Ryan will provide invaluable expertise to mobilize responsible gun owners, pass gun safety laws, and stand up to the gun lobby."

Here's the rat talking on CNN. Vladimir Lenin had a name for the Busse's of the world, Useful Idiots. And when the nazis took Norway because of the treachery of their leader, the Norwegians named any traior or nazi collaborator by his name, Quisling. Take your pick, Busse and his ilk are fit to be labelled by either term.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

When ever I read a post by you, it’s like reading your tutorial on how to properly suck a dick to get something that benefits you.

Congratulations ~ You’re a cock sucker!

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
BuzzH to the trashcan.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 1936M71, 1234, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,531 guests, and 1,414 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,690
Posts18,475,125
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.