Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Nasty meatloaf with chunks of some green chit in it, burnt brown catsup on top.

Prepared with loving, sincere groid paws.

๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฎ

#yuck.

Better off having souse and red rind hoop cheese from Jimmyโ€™s and Eloiseโ€™s Country Store and laundry mat.

Dave

๏ฟฝThe man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.๏ฟฝ Lou Holtz

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by slumlord
Nasty meatloaf with chunks of some green chit in it, burnt brown catsup on top.

Prepared with loving, sincere groid paws.

๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฎ

#yuck.

Better off having souse and red rind hoop cheese from Jimmyโ€™s and Eloiseโ€™s Country Store and laundry mat.

Or
Truck stop Taqueros

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yeah, them Stoltsfus's are real clean I hear........

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Beats sitting on a bucket by the gate with 20 over, wheat seed and peanut hearts spread in a sunflower field and 4 GW walking through the gate.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We still mourn the loss of the GC.

Went to the gas station for a quick lunch yesterday. I had a bottle of Pepsi, a 1.5 liter bottle of water, two chicken strips and two buffalo chicken "taquitos".

The Biden voters President says that its no big deal....but that meal alone was near 16 dollars.

Come at me you Biden loving cogcsuckers!

I am MAGA.

I've never had one, but my brother has warned me, not matter how hungry to not try the buffalo rollers (taquitos) at any convenience store.

So far I've been able to resist. Mostly go for a slice of microwavable pizza.

rene, sad about your public lands experience this morning. I'd be sending that pic of the warden driving across the field to the Commissioners. Right over the head of the department folks above him. Hope the Corral is good tonight.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Geno, Thought you would be in Redding this weekend playing bocce ball, eating the good stuff...Paesano 2022 at Tiger field.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Geno, Thought you would be in Redding this weekend playing bocce ball, eating the good stuff...Paesano 2022 at Tiger field.
Dude,

I'm afraid of Cow Creek. That sucker just draws my car to it like a Dago to a big plate of lasagna and meatballs.

Didn't know they had a festival there. I'll keep it in mind for next year though.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Went to the gas station for a quick lunch yesterday. I had a bottle of Pepsi, a 1.5 liter bottle of water, two chicken strips and two buffalo chicken "taquitos".

The Biden voters President says that its no big deal....but that meal alone was near 16 dollars.

I am MAGA.

You need a Sam's Club.

I done a hotdog combo with THREE big cups of pink lemonade, a cinnamon pretzel and frozen chocolate yogurt for less than four dollars. Then I sashayed through the food section and grazed on the free samples for lunch today.

Last edited by DryPowder; 09/16/22.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I am MAGA.

I've never had one, but my brother has warned me, not matter how hungry to not try the buffalo rollers (taquitos) at any convenience store.

So far I've been able to resist. Mostly go for a slice of microwavable pizza.

rene, sad about your public lands experience this morning. I'd be sending that pic of the warden driving across the field to the Commissioners. Right over the head of the department folks above him. Hope the Corral is good tonight.

You obviously don't have Kwik Trips where you live. I think it's mostly a Midwestern thing? Great food and even better prices. Kwik Trip has been voted best convenient store in the US for several years running. Check em out when you're in this neck of the woods.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Last edited by Ghostinthemachine; 09/16/22.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by renegade50
YGTBFSM

Lazy azz late 20 something warden driving in the middle of the fuuuuking field .....

WTF!!!

TN wardens..
Nuff said....
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Lazy bassturd

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (16gage, 1badf350, 1moredeer, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 3,060 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,961
Posts18,519,472
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.